Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

Thread: Tax Rate Question for Big Winners

  1. #81
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Nobody even cares.
    Hey KJ, I think I might know one person that cares. This person posts 24/7 on this topic. Here’s a clue who it is. Look in the mirror.

  2. #82
    I learn new tax avoidance tricks from Mr Rob all the time, like avoiding taxes on $100,000 of after tax video poker profits by writing off dinners, parties and groceries on his Schedule C.

    So now Mr Rob has revealed a new tax trick which is brand new to me.

    He said in his recent post this gem:

    "It was the first time I used any serious clump of the DU money, which was all cash and in my safe. I actually took the money for it out of my retirement savings in order to create a trail. Then in time I replenished my account."

    As I said I don't know anything about this, so a question. Why did you have to create a paper trail from your retirement account when the double-up money WAS ALREADY CLEAN? To collect the W2G payoffs of about $466,000 per year you already had presented proper ID and you already skirted casino security.

    It was clean money. Yet, you complicated it by getting your retirement fund involved? And why would you take clean money from a W2G win in cash? It's documented. Right?

    Also, I'm not sure about contribution limits on 401k accounts. Someone else needs to check on that.

    I seriously doubt you could have borrowed from an employer pension plan. But if you did it's easy to verify if those arrangements are available.

  3. #83
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    I learn new tax avoidance tricks from Mr Rob all the time, like avoiding taxes on $100,000 of after tax video poker profits by writing off dinners, parties and groceries on his Schedule C.

    So now Mr Rob has revealed a new tax trick which is brand new to me.

    He said in his recent post this gem:

    "It was the first time I used any serious clump of the DU money, which was all cash and in my safe. I actually took the money for it out of my retirement savings in order to create a trail. Then in time I replenished my account."

    As I said I don't know anything about this, so a question. Why did you have to create a paper trail from your retirement account when the double-up money WAS ALREADY CLEAN? To collect the W2G payoffs of about $466,000 per year you already had presented proper ID and you already skirted casino security.

    It was clean money. Yet, you complicated it by getting your retirement fund involved? And why would you take clean money from a W2G win in cash? It's documented. Right?

    Also, I'm not sure about contribution limits on 401k accounts. Someone else needs to check on that.

    I seriously doubt you could have borrowed from an employer pension plan. But if you did it's easy to verify if those arrangements are available.
    Really???
    It's just another hole in the story that is Rob's Swiss Cheese Life.

  4. #84
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Bob21 this story is Hollywood material. Did you read the Wired article? This is so much more. This five years of beating IGT and multiple casinos and avoiding detection unlike Kane and Nestor. This is selling book and movie rights for millions and millions more than the $2.8-million.

    And this isn't an MIT team story -- this is one SUPER GOD player who destroyed Vegas.

    Mr Singer should be running to agents in Beverly Hills instead of taking a road trip to the Dakotas.

    Who is the loser here?
    AndrewG, as I was posting on monet’s Meet Joe Black thread, I was thinking about your comments about Rob and the double-up bug being movie and book material. Personally, I can’t think of any movie or book angle here.

    It’d be a 10 minute movie, with no conflict or intrigue. It’d be about a Proffesional “bug” hunter punching a bunch of buttons at a slot machine until he found a “bug”, and then for 5 or 6 years you’d see him go to the casino and punch the buttons to exploit the “bug”, and walk away with about $500,000/yr. Where’s the intrigue in that? How’s this destroying Vegas?

    I mean an above average card counter makes this amount. In fact, a documentary movie just came out last year where a counter travels around in his RV playing blackjack. I forget how much he made in a year, but it was well over $500,000. And this was a very boring movie. Only a card counter could watch it, which I did.

    What would make a good movie? Kane and Nester’s exploits of the “bug”. With the right script writers, this could be a hit comedy, in the mold of I Tanya. Kane and Nester would be like Laurel and Hardy type, or something like that. Maybe more like the two in “Dumb and Dumber”.

    I mean did you read the wire article? This story had everything. Two losers who lost everything in casinos for years. One moves back to Pennsylvania after he saw gambling wasn’t the way to fortunes. The other finds some “bug”, calls him up, they both exploit it, and make an agreement. Then when the money starts flowing in, one of them reneges on their agreement.

    They get in an argument and one goes back to Pennsylvania, tells everyone in a theee state radius about the bug and then goes to a casino with every person he knows and their uncles to exploit it. The casino descends on them, etc, etc, etc. Don’t you see a top flight comedy in this?

    This is the kind of movie the public craves. A true story based on two bungling fools who happen on riches, and then come crashing down. It has it all, exploiting casinos, riches,conflict, twists, failure, you name it.

    So yes, there’s a movie in the double-up bug. But it’s not Rob’s story, it’s Midwest Players’s two bungling buddies, Kane and Nester’s story. Why do I mention MWP? Because we could write him into the script as their sidekick bomb thrower. I mean it’s just be based on a true story. It wouldn’t have to be 100% true. I think there’s room for MWP in the script.

  5. #85
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    and walk away with about $500,000/yr....

    ….I mean an above average card counter makes this amount. In fact, a documentary movie just came out last year where a counter travels around in his RV playing blackjack. I forget how much he made in a year, but it was well over $500,000. And this was a very boring movie. Only a card counter could watch it, which I did.
    Bob, there are NO card counters making 500k a year. Maybe some blackjack "teams" employing much larger edges than card counting....I don't know that is out of my league. jbjb, want to weigh in?

    Here are the facts about card counting: It is a very small edge. Used to be they talked about 1-2%, but that was 30 years ago with much better games and getting away with large spreads. Now a days with worse games and conditions, if you can get up towards 1% edge you are doing well. It takes aggressive play and getting out of at least some of the negative counts to even get there.

    So a good card counter can make about 1/4 of his large bet an hour. So lets think about that. $500 max bet is a threshold where your play begins to get noticed in most places. So if you are keeping your max bet below that you are talking $100/hr, maybe $120/hr at best. Now fulltime play for a card counter is NOT 40 hours a week. It doesn't work that way. For every hour you actually play there is at least a 1 to 1 maybe as much as 1 to 2 ratio of time that it takes to play, when you add in all the travel to and from casinos, travel within the casino, meals, scouting, even keeping records at home. This means 20-25 hours a week is a lot of play. And it is going to take 40 to 60 hours total to get that 20 hours of play.

    So lets do the math. 20 hours a week at $100 an hour. That is just about 100k. that is pretty much the ceiling and I know someone that has tried to show that upper 5 figures to touching 6 figures is the range and ceiling and the only way to do that is to share what you make and that person gets heavily criticized for it.

    Ok, so what if you bumped up to a higher max bet than $500. Went through that first threshold and say max bet at $800. Could you make double what I just said? Well, no because you can't get in the same hours. You are going to have to move around more and try to stick to more crowded times so your bets won't stick out and that means fewer hands per hour. You increase your hourly rate but reduce the number of hours (and total number of rounds) played and it just going to work roughly the same.

    Now lets talk about $500k a year. Yes, I know there are guys and I am not going to name them, associated with that one website, that claim they make this amount. They have even been on GWAE. I don't believe it. That site is about promoting their seminars and boot camps or whatever they are called and I just don't believe it. But lets do the math. Based on my number that a good card counter can make 1/4 his largest bet and hour, lets say a top wager of $2000. So they are making $500/hr. $500 x 20 hours a week is $10k a week = $500k a year.

    THAT is what it would take! 20 hours a week at max bet of $2000 to make $500k a year. Well nobody and I mean nobody is getting 20 hours a week in at $2000 max bet. At best maybe you can get a few hour on a busy Friday and Saturday night. Not 20 hours a week. And nobody would be able to do that for 1 year let alone every year. This isn't the early 2000's when there were many new casinos who didn't know what they were looking at, you could slash and burn through the country for at least a year or two. Anyone trying this now, gets a couple months at best, even if they travel all over the country.

    So that is it, Bob21. Almost any way you slice it, from a grinder getting in 20-25 hours at just under $500max bet, to playing double that stakes but less hours, to attempting to play that high stakes slash and burn from 20 years ago and getting 2-3 months in, it all adds up to just about the same 75k to 100k on a good year. That really is the ceiling for a fulltime card counter. You can focus on finding and playing the best games with deep penetration, exiting negative counts aggressively (as I do), and maybe if you are lucky exiting right into a better game or opportunity, but none of these things including higher counts () is going to change much. 75k to 100k is the ceiling if you are trying to achieve any kind of longevity. Otherwise slash and burn for a very short 3 or 4 months and then run bootcamps and seminars.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-02-2020 at 08:21 PM.

  6. #86
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    and walk away with about $500,000/yr....

    ….I mean an above average card counter makes this amount. In fact, a documentary movie just came out last year where a counter travels around in his RV playing blackjack. I forget how much he made in a year, but it was well over $500,000. And this was a very boring movie. Only a card counter could watch it, which I did.
    Bob, there are NO card counters making 500k a year. Maybe some blackjack "teams" employing much larger edges than card counting....I don't know that is out of my league. jbjb, want to weigh in?

    Here are the facts about card counting: It is a very small edge. Used to be they talked about 1-2%, but that was 30 years ago with much better games and getting away with large spreads. Now a days with worse games and conditions, if you can get up towards 1% edge you are doing well. It takes aggressive play and getting out of at least some of the negative counts to even get there.

    So a good card counter can make about 1/4 of his large bet an hour. So lets think about that. $500 max bet is a threshold where your play begins to get noticed in most places. So if you are keeping your max bet below that you are talking $100/hr, maybe $120/hr at best. Now fulltime play for a card counter is NOT 40 hours a week. It doesn't work that way. For every hour you actually play there is at least a 1 to 1 maybe as much as 1 to 2 ratio of time that it takes to play, when you add in all the travel to and from casinos, travel within the casino, meals, scouting, even keeping records at home. This means 20-25 hours a week is a lot of play. And it is going to take 40 to 60 hours total to get that 20 hours of play.

    So lets do the math. 20 hours a week at $100 an hour. That is just about 100k. that is pretty much the ceiling and I know someone that has tried to show that upper 5 figures to touching 6 figures is the range and ceiling and the only way to do that is to share what you make and that person gets heavily criticized for it.

    Ok, so what if you bumped up to a higher max bet than $500. Went through that first threshold and say max bet at $800. Could you make double what I just said? Well, no because you can't get in the same hours. You are going to have to move around more and try to stick to more crowded times so your bets won't stick out and that means fewer hands per hour. You increase your hourly rate but reduce the number of hours (and total number of rounds) played and it just going to work roughly the same.

    Now lets talk about $500k a year. Yes, I know there are guys and I am not going to name them, associated with that one website, that claim they make this amount. They have even been on GWAE. I don't believe it. That site is about promoting their seminars and boot camps or whatever they are called and I just don't believe it. But lets do the math. Based on my number that a good card counter can make 1/4 his largest bet and hour, lets say a top wager of $2000. So they are making $500/hr. $500 x 20 hours a week is $10k a week = $500k a year.

    THAT is what it would take! 20 hours a week at max bet of $2000 to make $500k a year. Well nobody and I mean nobody is getting 20 hours a week in at $2000 max bet. At best maybe you can get a few hour on a busy Friday and Saturday night. Not 20 hours a week. And nobody would be able to do that for 1 year let alone every year. This isn't the early 2000's when there were many new casinos who didn't know what they were looking at, you could slash and burn through the country for at least a year or two. Anyone trying this now, gets a couple months at best, even if they travel all over the country.

    So that is it, Bob21. Almost any way you slice it, from a grinder getting in 20-25 hours at just under $500max bet, to playing double that stakes but less hours, to attempting to play that high stakes slash and burn from 20 years ago and getting 2-3 months in, it all adds up to just about the same 75k to 100k on a good year. That really is the ceiling for a fulltime card counter. You can focus on finding and playing the best games with deep penetration, exiting negative counts aggressively (as I do), and maybe if you are lucky exiting right into a better game or opportunity, but none of these things including higher counts () is going to change much. 75k to 100k is the ceiling if you are trying to achieve any kind of longevity. Otherwise slash and burn for a very short 3 or 4 months and then run bootcamps and seminars.
    Excellent post Kj. And I pretty much agree with everything you said. You laid it out nicely. But KC, the guy in the movie "Inside the Edge: A Professional Blackjack Adventure", made over $500,000 in under a year. I forget the amount, and I'm not going to go back and watch the movie, but I think it was in the $700,000 range. Again, he was betting big and getting kicked out a lot and moving around from state to state in his RV, so who knows how long someone could realistically keep this up.

    Also, I agree with you on BJA guys, who claim to make ridiculous amounts. Their stories don't add up. Even the founder of BJA, who I won't mention by name, claims to make something like $320/hour, which is hard to believe. I wonder how he figures his hourly rate, because I'm sure travel and other things aren't factored in.

    Btw, I did the same thing you did as far as your calculations and figured out that the average church team member made about what someone at McDonald's makes. At the most, they were averaging about $20/hour. I did this by taking the number of years the church team was operating, the number of team members (which at times was as high as 30 members) and hours played. I got all this information from various interviews Colin and Ben did and a couple articles, and put it all together. Again, I might have been off on some of my calculations, but when you put it all together, they could have probably all worked a normal hourly job and made about the same amount. I get it, they wouldn't have had as much fun working normal jobs...but lets not pretend BJ is a road to riches, which is what BJA does.

    But you didn't address my main point. Which would make for a better movie? Rob's double-up story, of Kane and Nester's double-up story? To me it's not close. With the right script writers, Kane and Nester's story could be a hit comedy, rivaling "Dumb and Dumber". Maybe their movie would be called "Dumber and Dumbest". I know that wasn't funny. But at any rate, it could be made into a movie one day. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

  7. #87
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    But you didn't address my main point. Which would make for a better movie? Rob's double-up story, of Kane and Nester's double-up story? To me it's not close. With the right script writers, Kane and Nester's story could be a hit comedy, rivaling "Dumb and Dumber". Maybe their movie would be called "Dumber and Dumbest". I know that wasn't funny. But at any rate, it could be made into a movie one day. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.
    Before I answer this, I did forget to mention the travel expenses associated with all the travel that most professional BJ players do. With all the flying and driving, and meal on the road, even if you some how get rooms and meals comped which is going to dramatically shorten longevity, just living on the road, and purchasing everything you need and run out of, all these expenses are going to dramatically cut into profits. Somebody not playing high limits like Zeebabar (from another forum), it can eat 1/3 of your profits. Even at high stakes it eats into them significantly.

    Obviously I have taken a different route than that, minimizing travel and travel expenses. I still travel some, just to spread out my play a bit, but a fraction of most professional players;

    Ok, the KC story: I know that was released relatively recently, but if I am not mistaken the actual story is more than 10 years old. That puts it at the tail end of that period I was talking about, early/mid 2000's when new casinos were just popping up all over the place with new states approving casinos. If there was a golden time for that travel slash and burn style that was it. All those new casinos and personnel didn't know what they were looking at or looking for. That time is now long past.

    To be honest I don't know that either story would have wide appeal to the general public. To the specific AP gambling community...sure. And maybe a little more as people love a good 'beat the casinos story'. I am thinking about like the movie "21". I wouldn't call that mass appeal. Maybe with a top actor a little more appeal, like rounders, but we all know the dry cleaner guy from Get Shorty, has to play Rob Singer, because he is basically Singers double, and I wouldn't call him a top actor.

    But in answer to your question, Singers story would be the better story, because he got a way with it (if true). He would have taken the casinos for 2.8 million. Nester and Kane got nothing. They even signed away rights to a book deal.

  8. #88
    Holy shit, David Paymer is Singer's exact twin, almost the same age too!!

  9. #89
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Holy shit, David Paymer is Singer's exact twin, almost the same age too!!
    Yep that's the guy. You can make a case (and I have) for Larry Fine from the 3 stooges or Uncle Leo from Seinfeld, but David Paymer is really the guy.

  10. #90
    [QUOTE=kewlJ;104255]
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    But in answer to your question, Singers story would be the better story, because he got a way with it (if true). He would have taken the casinos for 2.8 million. Nester and Kane got nothing. They even signed away rights to a book deal.
    Kj, you're still not answering my question. I said movie, not story. Tonya Hardin didn't "get away with it", meaning she didn't get away with the "hit" on Nancy Kerrigan. But boy did it make for a good movie! I don't know if you saw the movie with Margot Robbie called "I Tonya", but it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while, and it did well. Everybody I have recommended it too thought it was good, and very funny.

    For sake of argument, let's say everything Rob said is correct on what he did with the double-up bug. I don't see how that makes for a good movie. It would be a boring 10 minute movie. No conflict, no intrigue, etc. Just a guy exploiting a "bug" in a slot machine for 5 years, and getting away with it, making about $500,000/year. How would that make for a good movie?

    Now take what Kane and Nester did. I don't know if you've read the wire article, but if what they did was anything close to this article, that could be one of the funniest movies ever. Again, it has to have the right script writers, and actors, but it has all the makings of a hit movie.

    Getting away with it doesn't mean it'll make for a good movie. Like you said, "Nester and Kane got nothing". That makes it funnier. Here they had everything if they wanted it, but they let their greed and stupidity get in their way, and ended up with nothing. If I remember right, in the hit movie "Dumb and Dumber" they got nothing too, but that movie still was funny, and a big hit.

    I didn't know Kane and Nester signed their rights to a book deal away. For their sake, I hope they didn't sign their rights to a movie deal away. If they still have rights to a movie deal, they might still strike it rich through a movie deal for their story. If their story is made into a movie, I'll for sure be going to it. The movie might be a flop, but that'll be because they didn't get the right script writers or actors. If the movie is in the works, they need to contact me since I think I can help them with it.

  11. #91
    Mr Bob21 it doesn't matter. Mr Singer's double-up bug story has no proof so no publishers or movie studios will be banging down his door. There are plenty of other TRUE stories about beating Vegas to make movies about. I like the story about the Stardust sports book guy who vanished with half a million dollars one night and casino cameras never showed him even leaving the building. Imagine how that could be played out on the silver screen? And the engineer who worked for the Nevada Gaming Commission who put his own bug into machines and then had his accomplices play those machines.

    So you're right. No payday for Mr Singer.

  12. #92
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Bob21 it doesn't matter. Mr Singer's double-up bug story has no proof so no publishers or movie studios will be banging down his door. There are plenty of other TRUE stories about beating Vegas to make movies about. I like the story about the Stardust sports book guy who vanished with half a million dollars one night and casino cameras never showed him even leaving the building. Imagine how that could be played out on the silver screen? And the engineer who worked for the Nevada Gaming Commission who put his own bug into machines and then had his accomplices play those machines.

    So you're right. No payday for Mr Singer.
    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    KJ fudge packs maxpen up the ass 3 times a day.

  13. #93
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Bob21 it doesn't matter. Mr Singer's double-up bug story has no proof so no publishers or movie studios will be banging down his door. There are plenty of other TRUE stories about beating Vegas to make movies about. I like the story about the Stardust sports book guy who vanished with half a million dollars one night and casino cameras never showed him even leaving the building. Imagine how that could be played out on the silver screen? And the engineer who worked for the Nevada Gaming Commission who put his own bug into machines and then had his accomplices play those machines.

    So you're right. No payday for Mr Singer.
    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    There's two things that would have devastating results for Mr Alan and Mr Kew. One of them is casino closures. You've seen how that's been a curse on them both. The other is being banned permanently from these forums. Kew would easily commit suicide if he gets rejected again, and he should for looking up and divulging family info. But Alan is seriously disturbed....a WoV nuking would not only make him whack himself--he'd likely take a few with him.

  14. #94
    I have long had a theory that Alan and Rob are attracted to each other....going back to the Las Vegas Advisor Free For All days. Now I'm convinced. I think this relationship was meant to be. They just need to kiss and make up. It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  15. #95
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    Mickey Crimm, this is more deflection on your part. Everyone knows that Alan and Andrew are the same. So he cannot join WoV or it would violate the Sockpuppet rule. That has nothing to do with what is at play. It is simply a very old defense attorney trick. When a defense attorney can't defend his client because the evidence is overwhelming, what does he do? He tries to deflect and discredit the other side. It NEVER works. And it doesn't work here, because this isn't about Alan/Andrew. It isn't about me. It is about Rob, his extraordinary claims that he is now unwilling to prove, even though he no longer has excuses like "he threw away all the tax and casino information" Rob and you as his side kick are out of excuses, so you attack Alan or me or whoever. It is actually damning proof.

  16. #96
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    Mickey Crimm, this is more deflection on your part. Everyone knows that Alan and Andrew are the same. So he cannot join WoV or it would violate the Sockpuppet rule. That has nothing to do with what is at play. It is simply a very old defense attorney trick. When a defense attorney can't defend his client because the evidence is overwhelming, what does he do? He tries to deflect and discredit the other side. It NEVER works. And it doesn't work here, because this isn't about Alan/Andrew. It isn't about me. It is about Rob, his extraordinary claims that he is now unwilling to prove, even though he no longer has excuses like "he threw away all the tax and casino information" Rob and you as his side kick are out of excuses, so you attack Alan or me or whoever. It is actually damning proof.
    That’s not true. It worked in the OJ trial. The other side was able to deflect and put the prosecution more or less on trial and it resulted in OJ’s acquittal.

  17. #97
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    Mickey Crimm, this is more deflection on your part. Everyone knows that Alan and Andrew are the same. So he cannot join WoV or it would violate the Sockpuppet rule. That has nothing to do with what is at play. It is simply a very old defense attorney trick. When a defense attorney can't defend his client because the evidence is overwhelming, what does he do? He tries to deflect and discredit the other side. It NEVER works. And it doesn't work here, because this isn't about Alan/Andrew. It isn't about me. It is about Rob, his extraordinary claims that he is now unwilling to prove, even though he no longer has excuses like "he threw away all the tax and casino information" Rob and you as his side kick are out of excuses, so you attack Alan or me or whoever. It is actually damning proof.
    That’s not true. It worked in the OJ trial. The other side was able to deflect and put the prosecution more or less on trial and it resulted in OJ’s acquittal.
    as we watch kew and his lies being shredded yet one more time.....

  18. #98
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Holy shit, David Paymer is Singer's exact twin, almost the same age too!!
    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...ll=1#post64122

  19. #99
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Mr. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    Mickey Crimm, this is more deflection on your part. Everyone knows that Alan and Andrew are the same. So he cannot join WoV or it would violate the Sockpuppet rule. That has nothing to do with what is at play. It is simply a very old defense attorney trick. When a defense attorney can't defend his client because the evidence is overwhelming, what does he do? He tries to deflect and discredit the other side. It NEVER works. And it doesn't work here, because this isn't about Alan/Andrew. It isn't about me. It is about Rob, his extraordinary claims that he is now unwilling to prove, even though he no longer has excuses like "he threw away all the tax and casino information" Rob and you as his side kick are out of excuses, so you attack Alan or me or whoever. It is actually damning proof.
    Okey dokey, KJ. Andrew, when are you going to join WoV?
    KJ fudge packs maxpen up the ass 3 times a day.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1099 tax question
    By Chimp in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-02-2019, 06:07 AM
  2. The big question?
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-15-2019, 10:57 AM
  3. Valley View Casino prohibits big winners from gambling
    By alpax in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:06 PM
  4. So Cal Fire Bet Winners
    By lpang in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 02:04 PM
  5. A tax question for Rob Singer
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •