Thread: Chinese Virus Babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They let this Fag have a Test Tube Baby!?
    Was it a Test Tube or did a man and a woman have a baby and give it to him???
    I am so confused.
    I can't imagine having to tell this kid where mommy is?
    I hope this boy grows up to be a Conservative Heterosexual Alpha Male.
    Fucking Gay Liberals!

https://apnews.com/876aec08aaeb49d07a355db4ef1c0450
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 05-01-2020 at 02:32 AM.

That's some sick shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    That's some sick shit.
    “As a gay kid, I never thought it would be possible to have a child, and I’m grateful for all those who have paved the way, and for the doctors and nurses and everyone involved in my son’s birth,” Cooper wrote on Instagram.
    “Most of all, I am grateful to a remarkable surrogate who carried Wyatt, and watched over him lovingly, and tenderly, and gave birth to him.”
    - Anderson Cooper -

When you are worth over $100 million you can afford to pay someone to have your kid.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    When you are worth over $100 million you can afford to pay someone to have your kid.
    Jeffrey Epstein was worth over 500 Million Dollars.
    I guess you support his decisions and lifestyle as well.
    Figures.
    Heil Whitmer!!

Doing shots on live TV and reporting Opinionated News Pays good.
    They double your salary when you come out of the closet.
    They triple it when you use a woman to make a baby for you.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein was worth over 500 Million Dollars.
    I guess you support his decisions and lifestyle as well.
    Figures.
    Heil Whitmer!!

Doing shots on live TV and reporting Opinionated News Pays good.
    They double your salary when you come out of the closet.
    They triple it when you use a woman to make a baby for you.
    Poor kid already has a strike against him.

I think I remember reading some years back that this fuck got to leap-frog the waiting list for adoption.

This thread is very strange. The gay thing I don't give a shit about. I'm not scared of fags. They don't threaten me.

So he had a woman artificially inseminated. Kinda weird, but not really. They've been doing this forever. I had no idea about this nor would I care, but thanks guys for the "not fake news".

Test-tube babies.. chinese coronavirus babies.. you guys are fucking nutters but it is endearing in its own way.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    This thread is very strange. The gay thing I don't give a shit about. I'm not scared of fags. They don't threaten me.

So he had a woman artificially inseminated. Kinda weird, but not really. They've been doing this forever. I had no idea about this nor would I care, but thanks guys for the "not fake news".

Test-tube babies.. chinese coronavirus babies.. you guys are fucking nutters but it is endearing in its own way.
    I think my point was that it seems odd that Gay people want to live a lifestyle that goes against procreation.
    Most of them believe it isn't a choice which means they are meant to live a life apart from the usual man, woman and child family setting.
    Sort of a Catch-22!?
    The whole thing is Fucked Up beyond belief compared to your analogy of Fucked Up Nutters.

What do you tell this kid?
    Son... you were born in a test-tube as I put my semen inside of some woman who gave birth to you.
    I paid her x amount of dollars and I got you.
    This is my husband and we are your parents.
    Yes we are both men and yes I know that most of your friends have a woman and a man at their house for parents.
    You have a mother but she doesn't live here and she will not be a person in your natural life.
    Have fun explaining all this to your friends my boy!

Whatever... its completely Fucked Up and more so compared to any Far Alt Right members on this Forum.
    It all happened during a time when CNN tells you to social distance.
    I guess it is ok for CNN and Anderson Cooper to defy their own daily messages to the public.
    Obviously, they make the rules up as they go along and the rules do not pertain to them specifically.

I know that people like you don't care about having Fags teach your kids, your family or have contact with them on a daily basis.
    I know you think this way of making babies and lifestyle is normal and healthy for the world as a society.
    I wish people would stop complaining about being sexually abused as a child, since the going trend is to give Fags and Transgenders complete control over all children.
    Do you remember when you were a little kid and you first learned about Gay People or Men having Sex with other Men?
    Did that seem odd or sick to you or did you learn it from the TV and Movies and those devices taught you that it was ok and normal?
    Actually encouraging it for you if you should choose to join the club?
    Last edited by monet; 05-08-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Do you remember when you were a little kid and you first learned about Gay People or Men having Sex with other Men?
    Did that seem odd or sick to you or did you learn it from the TV and Movies and those devices taught you that it was ok and normal?
    Actually encouraging it for you if you should choose to join the club?
    For some reason I like you a bit more than most of these guys Monet. You seem to think for yourself at least.

I literally have no clue when I first learned about gay sex. It didn't have enough impact with me to stick with me. I'm curious how you first learned of gay sex since these things have such profound impacts.

Ya, I just don't care about trans and gay stuff. So over that.

Also, I'm pretty sure the birth of this baby had nothing to do with Corona. Are you suggesting the baby's growth was somewhat sped up in a test tube for Corona?

This kid will grow up little different from Anderson. He's is self-made supposedly, but his mother was a Vanderbuilt or some shit. His upbringing was probably similar to that his kid will receive. Sheltered wealthy NYC kid going to private schools. Who cares.. I guess if you watch CNN enough this is news..
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-08-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    For some reason I like you a bit more than most of these guys Monet.
    Accountinquestion, for the record, most conservatives don’t go around looking for the approval or to be “liked” by Liberals. We’re pretty strong in our beliefs.

Usually having the approval from a liberal is not a good sign, but in this case, I’m gonna let it slide with monet. You haven’t hurt his reputation too much by liking him. Lol

I take lady every time. His son call him faggot first word.

Cooper will be known as "dad" or "daddy," he said, while Maisani, 47, who is French, will be called "papa."

lol Daddy and Papa... sick!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/why-anders...lebrities.html

Thread Information