I also want to discuss and express some regrets about the situation with former member Moses, who now resides at the funny farm. I just won't participate at that website so our normal dialogue is I post here and he responds there. I know this interest very few other than BoSox, moses and me, maybe MWP and one or two others that may read but wont comment here. And that's ok. That means this thread will quickly fall off after having served it's purpose.

I first encountered Moses on a blackjack forum I don't know when....a number of years ago. His story was that he was a 30 year BJ player and sportbetter, making a living in Reno. I immediately knew his story wasn't true as per the blackjack end, mainly because a player can't play significant stakes in Reno and you aren't going to be able to play such a small rotation for 30 years anyway. But I said nothing. I don't have the need to call out every member that I don't find their story credible. Only a select few that rise to the point that they are intentionally misleading and negatively effecting and influencing other players. Moses never got to that point, even on this forum. So I have regrets about calling him out and creating the shit storm that has ensued.

But lets fast forward to this forum. After attacking me on other forums with mostly personal stuff that had nothing to do with blackjack (there is a whole club of guys doing that), Moses shows up here at troll central. He makes nice and pretends to play reasonable for a short time, before he starts his usual shit of attacking me, both my credibility about blackjack and the personal stuff that has nothing to do with blackjack.

So I fought back. And as part of that for the first time, I called out Moses on his story being BS. Now don't get me wrong, Moses has a lot of blackjack knowledge, especially in regards to the single deck game that he plays and is basically only available in Reno. The stakes he claims to play can't be, but his info and knowledge of the game few have access to is valid.

His story is much more inline with a low stakes player, probably with some income ranging anywhere from a job, to some sort of program, disability, retirement or whatever, supplementing that income. And that is a great story. I happen to think supplementing retirement or income is one of the better uses of blackjack card counting in this day and age. I wish Moses had been honest about that. He could have been a rock star doing so.

So anyway, I referenced him being homeless a number of times and I regret that. It appears he is not and a step above that. But mostly I regret calling out his whole story. Unlike others he wasn't looking to profit or sell books off his 30 years AP claim. So he wasn't hurting anyone. I should have just let him be. Separated the non-blackjack name calling (homophobia attacks) from the blackjack and let people decide for themselves about his blackjack claims.

It is what it is and isn't going to change, but I just thought I would share that.

Now by the way, none of this excuses his off the forum behavior. That is a different matter. He shouldn't be taking anything, homophobic hatred or Blackjack issues off forum and showing up at peoples homes.