Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: Robert E Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread

  1. #101
    I haven't stated a position on any of this and am not doing so now. But last night I lost my 5th friend/client to COVID. Ages 41,42,62, 84,and 98. My best friend from college had been intubated and is now breathing on his own but is still touch and go. Three others, including my secretary, have survived and recovered. It seems like a high percentage as I maintain a small group of both friends and clients.

    What I will say is that even those that survived described the most horrible 10-14 days that you can imagine.

  2. #102
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I haven't stated a position on any of this and am not doing so now. But last night I lost my 5th friend/client to COVID. Ages 41,42,62, 84,and 98. My best friend from college had been intubated and is now breathing on his own but is still touch and go. Three others, including my secretary, have survived and recovered. It seems like a high percentage as I maintain a small group of both friends and clients.

    What I will say is that even those that survived described the most horrible 10-14 days that you can imagine.

    Sorry to hear that Reg, and my condolences to you on those losses. Hard to figure. Unlike what you stated, I have a pretty large family and friend base and work at fairly decent size company and I don`t know anyone that has either had or knows of anyone that`s had this ....My only explanation is that it just hits some peoples immune systems harder than others....I also believe this has been here for months before it actually became a panic, and there are thousands walking around that have already had it and don`t even know it

  3. #103

  4. #104
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

    I think that you memorized all of Andrew Shepard's speach while smoking all that weed.

    Yea, got me. Not going to watch a 5 minute clip. If you liked the movie enough to remember it, I'm sure it is shit and not worth my time.
    That was a good one Bosox. I liked the part was he was going to get rid of the crime bill and go door to door and take away people’s guns.

    As far as acccountinquestion, you bring up a good point about him smoking weed. He seems to be obsessed with it.

    I’m thinking accountinquestion is one of those one issue voters, like some are with guns. He just votes for the candidate that legalizes weed, and he’s good to go. Most the time he’s in a fog anyway, so the other stuff doesn’t matter to him. .
    Some liberals are very pro 2nd amendment. But it’s usually after they’ve been robbed.

  5. #105
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    Yea, got me. Not going to watch a 5 minute clip. If you liked the movie enough to remember it, I'm sure it is shit and not worth my time.
    That was a good one Bosox. I liked the part was he was going to get rid of the crime bill and go door to door and take away people’s guns.

    As far as acccountinquestion, you bring up a good point about him smoking weed. He seems to be obsessed with it.

    I’m thinking accountinquestion is one of those one issue voters, like some are with guns. He just votes for the candidate that legalizes weed, and he’s good to go. Most the time he’s in a fog anyway, so the other stuff doesn’t matter to him. .
    Some liberals are very pro 2nd amendment. But it’s usually after they’ve been robbed.
    I agree. This is one area they know they have to agree with conservatives or they wouldn't get elected, because most of their union vote is pro-gun.

    But behind the scenes, they are trying to do everything possible to get guns outlawed. Every time some mass shooting occurs, they are out their preaching gun control. But their rank and file...yeah, I get it, many are very pro 2nd amendment.

    My comment was more meant as a criticism of the movie. No politician, even a hard-core liberal like accountinquesiton (if he's still with us), would ever say something like that. It was so over the top, it was funny.

  6. #106
    Thanks for posting this link. I just finished watching him in an interview, but this link is a 100% better. I personally don't interpret this as political, just some good information to help me make more informed choices.

  7. #107

  8. #108
    Observed these youths enjoying the nice weather and a friendly game of Basketball today on a drive to pickup food today.

    Or RED would say they are on their way to being featured in his thread.

    Still nice to see people coming out and living their lives.

    Name:  8C86AC41-6601-4028-B977-1BBB1A41EF2C.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  40.3 KB
    Reopen America!

  9. #109
    I'm sure Redietz (Noodles) thinks this guy is a Far Alt Right KKK member as well.
    Better call the Thought Police and put him on the list like this site.

    Last edited by monet; 05-15-2020 at 01:44 AM.

  10. #110
    More potential RED Memorial victims as they enjoy some Sunshine and follow the law. RED thinks these people should be cowering inside, ordering Amazon and never leaving the house.

    Name:  3EAC6181-382B-402D-928D-1BC6FAB56F93.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  91.1 KBName:  A13CA7CF-1908-4C0B-8509-B315C45BAE43.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  78.2 KB
    Reopen America!

  11. #111
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More potential RED Memorial victims as they enjoy some Sunshine and follow the law. RED thinks these people should be cowering inside, ordering Amazon and never leaving the house.

    Name:  3EAC6181-382B-402D-928D-1BC6FAB56F93.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  91.1 KBName:  A13CA7CF-1908-4C0B-8509-B315C45BAE43.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  78.2 KB
    I found redietz’s comment on WOV telling. At one point during his heart filled post he said “I put myself out there”, meaning he had used his real name to post.

    Well if I said some of the stupid things he said, I’d probably look at trying to get an anonymous handle. That’s on him.

    I’m seeing more people in my neck of the woods out and about, so that’s good news here too!

    Yesterday, I also talked to the first person I know who got coronavirus and she survived. She’s about 55 and kind of famous in our company because she’s the first one who got it in our company. She got it on March 17, and was over it in 14 days. She didn’t get her tests results back for 10 days, so she was almost over it when she got the results.

    We were on a conference call and when I heard her voice, I called her back after the call to understand how sick she was. She said she never felt close to death or had a hard time breathing, but for about three days she coughed pretty hard, and had about 101 fever. She kept a journal during this time and I asked if she’d send it to me, and she did via text. It was interesting.

    She said she’s been sicker with the flu but it only lasts a day because she always takes Tamiflu. She said I don’t have to worry about it since I stay active. She doesn’t think anybody has much to worry about except those in high-risk groups and those that don’t stay active. She has two sisters that are nurses, so she knows what she is talking about.

    She was in quarantine for 11 days from her family in the same house and none of them got it. She said she got frustrated with her husband a couple times because he didn’t bring dinner to her in the bedroom on time. Other than that she was just bored being in quarantine and wanted to get back to work. Btw, he stayed in the living room on the couch during that time and she stayed in their bedroom.

    Anyway, it was about what I thought when I talked to her, but it was good to get confirmation. I’m sure it’s not what redietz would like to hear. Average Joe with an average immune system is gonna be ok!
    Last edited by Bob21; 05-15-2020 at 09:35 AM.

  12. #112
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More potential RED Memorial victims as they enjoy some Sunshine and follow the law. RED thinks these people should be cowering inside, ordering Amazon and never leaving the house.
    You forgot about how "Noodles" picks up his groceries.
    He orders online.
    Him and his slant eyed girlfriend wear masks.
    They get the guy to load the back of their vehicle.
    They probably wear gloves and are ordering Hazmat Suits.
    They wipe everything down with disinfectant when they get home.
    They bash Trump while listening to Biden.
    "Noodles" checks his media to find another mickeycrimm post to correct.
    etc etc etc.
    Below is a graphic endorsed by Noodles himself.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 05-15-2020 at 02:42 PM.

  13. #113
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More potential RED Memorial victims as they enjoy some Sunshine and follow the law. RED thinks these people should be cowering inside, ordering Amazon and never leaving the house.
    You forgot about how "Noodles" picks up his groceries.
    He orders online.
    Him and his slant eyed girlfriend wear masks.
    They get the guy to load the back of their vehicle.
    They probably wear gloves and are ordering Hazmat Suits.
    They wipe everything down with disinfectant when they get home.
    They bash Trump while listening to Biden.
    "Noodles" checks his media to find another mickeycrimm post to correct.
    etc etc etc.
    Below is a graphic endorsed by Noodles himself.
    In the Charlotte airport yesterday I saw multiple Gooks wearing Hazmat type suits. Laughing when I saw one but when it was close to 10 I wondered what was going on. Others were laughing as well. No clue why they were flying.

    My wife asked if they were in Walter White costumes headed to a Meth lab.

    They often wore masks in the past, maybe they knew something. Then again, they eat Bats in soup.
    Reopen America!

  14. #114
    Maybe Redietz aka Noodles can come in here and explain how the Democrats can keep giving away Trillions of Dollars???
    The House just passed a 3 Trillion Dollar Deal!?
    Hopefully it is DOA like Trump says and it will not pass the Senate.

    Forget all that though.
    Explain to me how all this money is going to be paid back???
    Can America just keep giving Trillions away every month???
    I am seriously asking as this is above my limited intelligence.

  15. #115
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ave-police-say


    Another shooting over a mask. This time in Denver. Good people like Mr Watson are getting upset while just trying to enjoy Waffle House. This is your legacy RED.

    “ AURORA, Colo. — A man who police say was refused service for not wearing a mask at an Aurora Waffle House was arrested for allegedly shooting the restaurant's cook.

    Kelvin Watson, 27, of Denver, was booked on suspicion of first degree attempted murder for the Thursday night, early Friday morning shooting of a 25-year-old man outside the restaurant located at 12880 E. Mississippi Ave. in Aurora”
    Reopen America!

  16. #116
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ave-police-say


    Another shooting over a mask. This time in Denver. Good people like Mr Watson are getting upset while just trying to enjoy Waffle House. This is your legacy RED.

    “ AURORA, Colo. — A man who police say was refused service for not wearing a mask at an Aurora Waffle House was arrested for allegedly shooting the restaurant's cook.

    Kelvin Watson, 27, of Denver, was booked on suspicion of first degree attempted murder for the Thursday night, early Friday morning shooting of a 25-year-old man outside the restaurant located at 12880 E. Mississippi Ave. in Aurora”
    When will the madness stop!!!

  17. #117
    Filing this victim of CV under “Why can’t we just make music?”

    https://fox8.com/news/1-dead-another...-in-cleveland/

    Cleveland police are investigating after two people were shot, one fatally, while filming a music video Saturday night

    Preliminary investigation revealed that the individuals were filming a rap video when shots were fired. Police believe the 26-year-old shot the 21-year-old and was then shot, fatally, by another individual.

    Somewhere RED is smiling, knowing this poor man just trying to spread joy through the power of music died of Coronavirus with a secondary cause of lead poisoning.
    Reopen America!

  18. #118
    I was just spending some time over at WOV and I read a post from Redietz where he is more or less hoping for some Division I football player to die from coronavirus so it somehow taints college athletics.

    "If you have a college season, and multiple teams wind up with multiple infections, it will be a nightmare. And if anyone dies from getting sick, the amateurism model will go out the window. Dying for a scholarship would taint college athletics in a way no scandal ever has."

    What's wrong with this guy? It looks like he's always looking for the worst in every situation. That doesn't sound normal.

    By the way, what Redietz said made no sense. Division I football players have died before playing sports, and, yes, it makes headlines, but sports go on. I mean some die from heat stroke during summer camp. Not many, but it makes news. And guess what, life goes on, and college sports goes on. The world doesn't stop.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. screen of death
    By tableplay in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 09:43 AM
  2. Question for Robert Dietz
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-24-2017, 05:46 PM
  3. Kirk Kerkorian;s death?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 08:18 AM
  4. Our Memorial Weekend Best Buys TV Show
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 05:01 PM
  5. The Bob Dietz Quitting When Ahead System
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •