Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert E Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

True dat.
    Whenever you see a flag flying at a home or from a vehicle, or just someone wearing patriotic gear, you know that 99.9% of time it's not a liberal.
    It is true liberals don't put much into symbols. They might be the ones burning your flag, but they'll also be the ones supporting your right to do it. Conservatives think the flag is so special, it is above the 1rst amendment of the Constitution.

BTW flags and stuff like that are a method of control. You're told this flag is so important, that the ideals behind can become next to nothing.
    Damn right their the ones that will be burning the flag cunt. And I don’t need some fucktard supporting me to do it.
    The flag is very special to me. Both my father and father in-law were veterans of the Korean War. The flag means freedom to me, NOT a “method of control” as you think. You couldn’t be more wrong on just about everything and probably too late for you to unfuck yourself.
    I have plenty of relatives who were veterans. It doesn't make you special. Stop the snowflake bullshit.

Doesn't matter what it "means" to you, thats what the flag is. It is the same for every country. Simpler people like symbols. The smart people come along and change around what the symbols actually mean but people still rally around it. I had family in the confederacy, doesn't mean the confederate flag means anything to me. I know enough about history to know when it became repopularized. About the time black people got to vote. You can find low IQ tards around claiming it means so much to them. Give me a fucking break. All manipulated losers.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Yep, the libtards are real defenders of the 1st amendment....unless you are a conservative. Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube regularly suspend people for the infraction of voicing a conservative opinion. Candace Owens is the latest victim.
    Idiot. That is private enterprise doing what they want. You are saying that they should be FORCED by government to allow all speech on their own property/service? First amendment doesn't deal with private enterprise. Now you are telling me you want private enterprise to be forced to support the speech by government. Remember the whole gay cake fiasco? Supreme Court ruled the bakers were in the right.

God you're a fucking idiot when it doesn't come to machine.

Do you even understand what the fucking point of the Constitution is ?

Ask Dan to ban me again. Loser.
    Idiot. It's private enterprise that is breaking the anti-trust laws of the United States. They need to be broken up. But you are to stooooooppppppiiiiiddddd to see that. Damn you're a fucking moron. The point of the constitution is to allow even poltroon's like you to voice your embecilic and moronic opinions. Fuck off and die, bitch. I've never asked Dan to ban your punk ass but I would love to shoot your punk ass in the head. But instead I'm going to put you on ignore. You make no meaningful contributions here. Nothing gambling related. Take up sewing you stinking bitch.
    Lol twitter is a monopoly now. Good luck with that. I guess when one newspaper gets too much coverage, it should be broken up because it of anti-trust laws? How would that work? I was wondering what stupid face-saving bullshit you'd come up with.

I beat up on you so fucking bad you didn't bother crying to Dan. You now put me as part of your sig. It is a tough call who is in your head more. Me or Dietz.

You have little integrity. You clearly asked Dan to ban me in a post at one point. I was shocked. You have dementia old man. You talk a lot of shit, all tough guy don't need government. Then when you need that free healthcare.. whoo whoo. I don't blame you though. It is the hypocrisy of it all that bothers a mother fucker like me.

What I have a problem with is that you think twitter should be broken up. They didn't make a profit for 10 years and it was only until 2 or so years ago. You have never had a business or contributed. Just a bum. There are plenty of other social networks. You go to government solutions way faster than I ever would. What a fucking joke. You're not even a conservative or a liberal. Just a fucking loser. You stand for nothing but sucking one cock of Donald Trump. Enjoy it.

As liberals like RED have been saying since the start of this, any age can be affected and die of CV. In this case sadly a 1 year old died primarily of Coronavirus with a secondary cause of being thrown from a cliff.

One has to wonder how the stress of everything going on affected this man. Or he was just a piece of human shit and the his Coronavirus infection only made him worse.

https://riversidecountynewssource.or...say-officials/

“ A Palm Desert registered sex offender remains hospitalized pending murder and other charges after he allegedly hurled his one-year-old daughter to her death from a steep cliff Wednesday morning, May 6

In addition to reportedly murdering his own daughter, the alleged suspect is said to have repeatedly stabbed and battered a woman before fleeing the area with his daughter and crashing while driving westbound on Hwy. 74, officials have since reported.

According to witnesses and good Samaritans who tried to help after the crash, the alleged suspect then stabbed a man who tried to help his daughter, before snatching the one-year-old from the victim’s hands and throwing her to her death from the cliff”

Don't have to read this garbage anymore. Life is good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Lol. Like I am supposed to care. I ignore people too, but I dont then go screenshotting their posts and posting that to "prove" I didn't read it. Sooo pathetic.

Mick the coward. It is pretty obvious who the true bitch on these forums is. I am not the one who needs some imaginary tough guy in my life who is really just an incompetent conman.

I can also find the post where bitch boy asked Dan to ban me, if anyone wants to believe this loser.

It is true liberals don't put much into symbols. They might be the ones burning your flag, but they'll also be the ones supporting your right to do it. Conservatives think the flag is so special, it is above the 1rst amendment of the Constitution.

BTW flags and stuff like that are a method of control. You're told this flag is so important, that the ideals behind can become next to nothing.
    Damn right their the ones that will be burning the flag cunt. And I don’t need some fucktard supporting me to do it.
    The flag is very special to me. Both my father and father in-law were veterans of the Korean War. The flag means freedom to me, NOT a “method of control” as you think. You couldn’t be more wrong on just about everything and probably too late for you to unfuck yourself.
    I have plenty of relatives who were veterans. It doesn't make you special. Stop the snowflake bullshit.

Doesn't matter what it "means" to you, thats what the flag is. It is the same for every country. Simpler people like symbols. The smart people come along and change around what the symbols actually mean but people still rally around it. I had family in the confederacy, doesn't mean the confederate flag means anything to me. I know enough about history to know when it became repopularized. About the time black people got to vote. You can find low IQ tards around claiming it means so much to them. Give me a fucking break. All manipulated losers.
    You have a reading comprehension problem cuntinquestion.

I said the flag and my fathers' service were special to me. I didn't as you claim, say I was special.

I'd rather be a low IQ tard telling you what the flag means to me than a bitter liberal douche bag claiming the "smart people" changed it's meaning and only manipulated losers hold it in reverence.

Now if we all did that for Rob's posts, there would be much better conversations here.

I said the flag and my fathers' service were special to me. I didn't as you claim, say I was special.

I'd rather be a low IQ tard telling you what the flag means to me than a bitter liberal douche bag claiming the "smart people" changed it's meaning and only manipulated losers hold it in reverence.
    I skimmed this thing so fast, I thought you were approaching civil. No, have to show how smart you were by calling me 'acuntinquesiton'. (I actually prefer that name, now.) So all is good.

I'll address what was a sincere correction you made. So you hold the flag in reverence because of that. Fine. I like the flag too. Nothing against it, but if someone burns it, it is still just a symbol. Why should I care? I'd much rather my ancestors have fought for real concrete ideals and not symbols. Anyway, villains love to shield themselves in flags and sometimes the bible. It isn't just the US. Thats what flags get you.

My whole problem is I don't like echo chambers. I don't want to solely interact with people who just agree with me all the time. I want my thoughts challenged. Unfortunately the insults come and I'll lob em right back though and it goes nowhere lol. If we're going to all be tough-guy keyboard warriors, I can talk shit with the rest of them.

Too many echo-chamber dwellers on here.

I'm about to go back to life after I've reinforced my belief there is little value in discussions here.

I skimmed this thing so fast, I thought you were approaching civil. No, have to show how smart you were by calling me 'acuntinquesiton'. (I actually prefer that name, now.) So all is good.

I'll address what was a sincere correction you made. So you hold the flag in reverence because of that. Fine. I like the flag too. Nothing against it, but if someone burns it, it is still just a symbol. Why should I care? I'd much rather my ancestors have fought for real concrete ideals and not symbols. Anyway, villains love to shield themselves in flags and sometimes the bible. It isn't just the US. Thats what flags get you.

My whole problem is I don't like echo chambers. I don't want to solely interact with people who just agree with me all the time. I want my thoughts challenged. Unfortunately the insults come and I'll lob em right back though and it goes nowhere lol. If we're going to all be tough-guy keyboard warriors, I can talk shit with the rest of them.

Too many echo-chamber dwellers on here.

I'm about to go back to life after I've reinforced my belief there is little value in discussions here.
    Mr. Cunt, who hurt you bro?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Now if we all did that for Rob's posts, there would be much better conversations here.
    lol I used to insult rob on occasion but then I just gave up on that. I at least challenge ideas. Rob is just some demented loser obsessed with kewl.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As liberals like RED have been saying since the start of this, any age can be affected and die of CV. In this case sadly a 1 year old died primarily of Coronavirus with a secondary cause of being thrown from a cliff.

One has to wonder how the stress of everything going on affected this man. Or he was just a piece of human shit and the his Coronavirus infection only made him worse.

https://riversidecountynewssource.or...say-officials/

“ A Palm Desert registered sex offender remains hospitalized pending murder and other charges after he allegedly hurled his one-year-old daughter to her death from a steep cliff Wednesday morning, May 6

In addition to reportedly murdering his own daughter, the alleged suspect is said to have repeatedly stabbed and battered a woman before fleeing the area with his daughter and crashing while driving westbound on Hwy. 74, officials have since reported.

According to witnesses and good Samaritans who tried to help after the crash, the alleged suspect then stabbed a man who tried to help his daughter, before snatching the one-year-old from the victim’s hands and throwing her to her death from the cliff”
    They probably won’t jail him in California, because the authorities will be afraid he will get CV19 in jail.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

That's great because it has become quite popular here. LOL

So you hold the flag in reverence because of that. Fine. I like the flag too. Nothing against it, but if someone burns it, it is still just a symbol. Why should I care? I'd much rather my ancestors have fought for real concrete ideals and not symbols.
    I hold the flag in reverence because it represents the greatest country the world has ever known. Will never understand why someone would want to burn it just because they could.
    There are no concrete ideals and they didn't fight for symbols. They fought for our country and the flag represents that.

Finally some common ground. There is zero value in discussions with you cuntinquestion.

http://100photos.time.com/photos/joe...a-flag-raising

[QUOTE=danny]

I hold the flag in reverence because it represents the greatest country the world has ever known. Will never understand why someone would want to burn it just because they could.
    There are no concrete ideals and they didn't fight for symbols. They fought for our country and the flag represents that.

[QUOTE]

Just because this country was great for you, doesn't meant it was great for everyone. If you'd read actual history, you can see how native americans were treated. Why should the American flag be such a great symbol to them? It isn't that hard to understand these things, if make a sincere effort to try and understand the perspective of your fellow man. Listening to you, 95% you're white. I actually understand what the Constitution is for, unlike some of you <cough> people. I'd much rather have had my ancestors fought for that, than to fight for a symbol. Thats where we are different.

To me, America represents freedom. I think that is a pretty concrete ideal. I guess you disagree.

If Americans were so goddam patriotic, they would have spent a bit more and not started buying every bit of cheap chinese shit they could get their hands on.

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;104835][QUOTE=danny]

Just because this country was great for you, doesn't meant it was great for everyone. If you'd read actual history, you can see how native americans were treated. Why should the American flag be such a great symbol to them? It isn't that hard to understand these things, if make a sincere effort to try and understand the perspective of your fellow man. Listening to you, 95% you're white. I actually understand what the Constitution is for, unlike some of you <cough> people. I'd much rather have had my ancestors fought for that, than to fight for a symbol. Thats where we are different.

To me, America represents freedom. I think that is a pretty concrete ideal. I guess you disagree.

If Americans were so goddam patriotic, they would have spent a bit more and not started buying every bit of cheap chinese shit they could get their hands on.
    First Mr. Cunt, I didn’t say it was great for everyone. I said it was the greatest country in the history of the world. That is why so many people from all over the world try to get here. Legally as well as illegally.

Our ancestors did fight for the Country and it’s Constitution. Not for a symbol. Again, comprehension is not your strong suit Mr. Cunt, but please see where I highlighted what was said.

Not sure why you brought race into this other than you’re probably a self loathing racist.

America does represent the ideal of freedom. But it’s not a “pretty concrete” ideal. It’s an ideal. Semantics.
    This ideal that our ancestors fought for is constantly being chipped away at by liberals like you Mr. Cunt.

So finally, while I don’t think you were being truthful when you said, “I have never voted for a democrat president in my life”, I’m betting you will this time. Good luck with that and your pretty concrete ideal of freedom, because Democrats and freedom don’t mix.
    Last edited by dannyj; 05-08-2020 at 12:24 PM.

[QUOTE=dannyj;104838][QUOTE=accountinquestion;104835]
    Originally Posted by danny

First Mr. Cunt, I didn’t say it was great for everyone. I said it was the greatest country in the history of the world. That is why so many people from all over the world try to get here. Legally as well as illegally.

Our ancestors did fight for the Country and it’s Constitution. Not for a symbol. Again, comprehension is not your strong suit Mr. Cunt, but please see where I highlighted what was said.

Not sure why you brought race into this other than you’re probably a self loathing racist.

America does represent the ideal of freedom. But it’s not a “pretty concrete” ideal. It’s an ideal. Semantics.
    This ideal that our ancestors fought for is constantly being chipped away at by liberals like you Mr. Cunt.

So finally, while I don’t think you were being truthful when you said, “I have never voted for a democrat president in my life”, I’m betting you will this time. Good luck with that and your pretty concrete ideal of freedom, because Democrats and freedom don’t mix.
    I think the concept of freedom is a pretty concrete ideal and it trumps the symbolism provided by the flag. You do everything you can to avoid this simple fact where we disagree. Acuntinquestion was cute, Mr Cunt! Oh you're burning me now Danny boy!

Very true. I vote third party. Either Libertarian or Green. Not sure why you keep bringing that up. What a retard.

Yea, I just reread our conversation. I am not seeing where I am missing anything. You say one thing, then don't really want to stick with it. I would defend freedom over the flag. You wouldn't, because flag means more than the freedom. I forget why this is came up, but just showing differing perspectives on liberal vs conservative.

Any time you hold a symbol in reverence, it was put there by someone to manipulate you. Maybe someone can come up with a counter-example, but it won't be this crowd.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.

[QUOTE=dannyj;104838][QUOTE=accountinquestion;104835]

LOL

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;104839][QUOTE=dannyj;104838]

There are no concrete ideals and they [U]didn't fight for symbols[/U]. They fought for our country and the flag represents that.

I think the concept of freedom is a pretty concrete ideal and it trumps the symbolism provided by the flag. You do everything you can to avoid this simple fact where we disagree. Acuntinquestion was cute, Mr Cunt! Oh you're burning me now Danny boy!

Very true. I vote third party. Either Libertarian or Green. Not sure why you keep bringing that up. What a retard.

Yea, I just reread our conversation. I am not seeing where I am missing anything. You say one thing, then don't really want to stick with it. I would defend freedom over the flag. You wouldn't, because flag means more than the freedom. I forget why this is came up, but just showing differing perspectives on liberal vs conservative.

Any time you hold a symbol in reverence, it was put there by someone to manipulate you. Maybe someone can come up with a counter-example, but it won't be this crowd.
    Geez Cunt are you really this dense? I said our ancestors did fight for the Country and it’s Constitution. Not for a symbol. See where I highlighted in red for you this time genius.

And I never said the "symbolism provided by the flag" trumps the ideal of freedom. I also never said, the "flag means more than the freedom". So we don't disagree, other than you have to make up arguments where you think we are in disagreement. Pretty dishonest of you acuntinquestion. But then your ilk doesn't put a premium on honesty. Good luck with that Green party Cunt.

[QUOTE=dannyj;104842][QUOTE=accountinquestion;104839]

There are no concrete ideals and they [U]didn't fight for symbols[/U]. They fought for our country and the flag represents that.

Geez Cunt are you really this dense? I said our ancestors did fight for the Country and it’s Constitution. Not for a symbol. See where I highlighted in red for you this time genius.

And I never said the "symbolism provided by the flag" trumps the ideal of freedom. I also never said, the "flag means more than the freedom". So we don't disagree, other than you have to make up arguments where you think we are in disagreement. Pretty dishonest of you acuntinquestion. But then your ilk doesn't put a premium on honesty. Good luck with that Green party Cunt.
    I don't think you are intelligent enough to know what your thoughts actually imply. Not really dishonest at all, I'm putting my whole thought process out there. I mean, you said you don't understand why anyone would ever want to burn the flag. I gave some examples. You ignored them, presumably because you don't want to admit anyone would have a justification. Whatever.. you're dense and this is a waste of time.

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;104843][QUOTE=dannyj;104842]

I don't think you are intelligent enough to know what your thoughts actually imply. Not really dishonest at all, I'm putting my whole thought process out there. I mean, you said you don't understand why anyone would ever want to burn the flag. I gave some examples. You ignored them, presumably because you don't want to admit anyone would have a justification. Whatever.. you're dense and this is a waste of time.
    Geez you're a nitwit Cunt. I know there are plenty of people that do burn the flag. I said I couldn't understand why someone would want to burn the flag. Wasn't ignoring you acuntinquestion, I'm just not looking for someones justification why they did.

If you're "putting my whole thought process out there" Then I guess that explains everything. Good day Mr. Cunt.

Geez you're a nitwit Cunt. I know there are plenty of people that do burn the flag. I said I couldn't understand why someone would want to burn the flag. Wasn't ignoring you acuntinquestion, I'm just not looking for someones justification why they did.

If you're "putting my whole thought process out there" Then I guess that explains everything. Good day Mr. Cunt.
    Are you so simple you can't respond without the childish insults? Did you ever have a professional job in your life?

The fact that you can't comprehend why anyone would ever burn the flag speaks to how narrow-minded and homely you are. I'm not saying you have to agree with it, but surely it should be relatively easy to comprehend why people might do that. I gave examples and could come up with many more.

Thread Information