Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robert E Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The Liberals in California took it a step further.
    It seems they not only feed, clothe and shelter the homeless...
    In San Francisco they are supplying them with Free Drugs and Alcohol!
    How can anyone support this??

https://nypost.com/2020/05/06/san-fr...ing-in-hotels/
    That’s interesting monet. That’s one of the problems with liberals. It’s hard to spoof them because what they do in real life is hard to top through a spoof.

I guess you just got to laugh at them, and wait to see what’s the next goofball thing they’ll think of.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

That’s interesting monet. That’s one of the problems with liberals. It’s hard to spoof them because what they do in real life is hard to top through a spoof.

I guess you just got to laugh at them, and wait to see what’s the next goofball thing they’ll think of.
    Yeah Bob, but then the next goofball policy they want to push through, not by public referendum or vote but by executive decree goes into effect. Then some of these goofballs get tired of the high taxation and move to red states and bring their old ideas with them and it starts all over again. Liberals winning.

Can you imagine the damage being done to these hotel rooms?

Do they even understand what that white thing with a seat with a hole is in the small room? We know they have no idea what the tall thing is with a curtain or glass door.

Guaranteed there will no money given the hotel owners to rehab their properties to make them safe for paying guests again.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Ok comrade acuntinquestion.
    These people hate America, never think it was great and was founded on principles like slavery so it’s an unjust nation.

But they always accept the benefits of it.
    True dat.
    Whenever you see a flag flying at a home or from a vehicle, or just someone wearing patriotic gear, you know that 99.9% of time it's not a liberal.
    It is true liberals don't put much into symbols. They might be the ones burning your flag, but they'll also be the ones supporting your right to do it. Conservatives think the flag is so special, it is above the 1rst amendment of the Constitution.

BTW flags and stuff like that are a method of control. You're told this flag is so important, that the ideals behind can become next to nothing.

Fucking commifornians. You really can’t make that shit up, no one would believe it

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Fucking commifornians. You really can’t make that shit up, no one would believe it
    They found a way to turn it into YOU are the bad guy for having an issue with this or any liberal policy. One of their greatest or worst accomplishments.

It’s why you never give an inch to liberals, it’s never enough.

This is what Jenna Lane had to say about it.
    She is a spokeswoman for the San Francisco's Department of Health.

They’re doing San Francisco a great service by staying inside,”
    Lane told the paper.
    “We’re saying, ‘We’re doing what we can to support you staying inside and not have to go out and get these things.’ ”

LOL... A Great Service by staying inside so we reward them!!
    They're doing is the homeless!
    These things are Drugs and Alcohol lol!!

Lane told the paper.
    “We’re saying, ‘We’re doing what we can to support you staying inside and not have to go out and get these things.’ ”

LOL. Like I said you can’t do a parady on liberals because they steal all the good material for real life.

Lane told the paper.

So freeloading is doing the city a great service?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

These people hate America, never think it was great and was founded on principles like slavery so it’s an unjust nation.

True dat.
    Whenever you see a flag flying at a home or from a vehicle, or just someone wearing patriotic gear, you know that 99.9% of time it's not a liberal.

It is true liberals don't put much into symbols. They might be the ones burning your flag, but they'll also be the ones supporting your right to do it. Conservatives think the flag is so special, it is above the 1rst amendment of the Constitution.

BTW flags and stuff like that are a method of control. You're told this flag is so important, that the ideals behind can become next to nothing.
    Yep, the libtards are real defenders of the 1st amendment....unless you are a conservative. Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube regularly suspend people for the infraction of voicing a conservative opinion. Candace Owens is the latest victim.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

True dat.

Yep, the libtards are real defenders of the 1st amendment....unless you are a conservative. Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube regularly suspend people for the infraction of voicing a conservative opinion. Candace Owens is the latest victim.
    Idiot. That is private enterprise doing what they want. You are saying that they should be FORCED by government to allow all speech on their own property/service? First amendment doesn't deal with private enterprise. Now you are telling me you want private enterprise to be forced to support the speech by government. Remember the whole gay cake fiasco? Supreme Court ruled the bakers were in the right.

God you're a fucking idiot when it doesn't come to machine.

Do you even understand what the fucking point of the Constitution is ?

Ask Dan to ban me again. Loser.

Yeah, I do, and most conservatives do. We sure wish Liberals did. It's primary purpose is to protect an individual's rights from the government. Here's what Wikipedia says: "A chief aim of the Constitution as drafted by the Convention was to create a government with enough power to act on a national level, but without so much power that fundamental rights would be at risk."

Since most liberal policies are so unpopular, liberals appoint liberal judges - or some call them activist judges - to implement them. Basically, these judges are making law from the bench, rather than make a ruling based on a law. And these liberal judges, who have no respect for our constitution, reside in every branch of our government, from the Supreme Court to State Courts.

I mean FDR stacked the Supreme Court with liberals to get all his government programs through, which took away individual rights, and were, thus, against our Constitution. The Constitution was put in place to protect citizens from these type of polices, since governments will end up gravitating to taking people's rights away and giving them to the Government.

Basically, the Constitution was put in place to protect us from people like you in the government, meaning from liberals, since you guys love government and hate freedom.

And btw, i will never ask for dumb liberals like you to be banned. You bring humor to the site with all your stupid comments. It's good to laugh every once in a while during the day.

Idiot. That is private enterprise doing what they want. You are saying that they should be FORCED by government to allow all speech on their own property/service? First amendment doesn't deal with private enterprise. Now you are telling me you want private enterprise to be forced to support the speech by government. Remember the whole gay cake fiasco? Supreme Court ruled the bakers were in the right.

God you're a fucking idiot when it doesn't come to machine.

Ask Dan to ban me again. Loser.
    Idiot. It's private enterprise that is breaking the anti-trust laws of the United States. They need to be broken up. But you are to stooooooppppppiiiiiddddd to see that. Damn you're a fucking moron. The point of the constitution is to allow even poltroon's like you to voice your embecilic and moronic opinions. Fuck off and die, bitch. I've never asked Dan to ban your punk ass but I would love to shoot your punk ass in the head. But instead I'm going to put you on ignore. You make no meaningful contributions here. Nothing gambling related. Take up sewing you stinking bitch.

Heres another item to add to the Robert E. Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread. Suicide deaths in Australia expected to pass coronavirus deaths:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...Au5S2ZuWR33.g-

https://keysweekly.com/42/murder-sus...-on-the-loose/

Sadly we now have a 14 YO Coronavirus death in Florida. While the ‘Vid was the major cause of death, a secondary cause was a stabbing by his brother.

“ A 17-year-old Upper Keys resident accused of fatally stabbing his 14-year-old brother and critically stabbing his father early Thursday morning in Islamorada remains on the run”

Somewhere RED is smiling as the numbers continue to add up to prove he is smarter than all of us and knew this would happen.

Heres another item to add to the Robert E. Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread. Suicide deaths in Australia expected to pass coronavirus deaths:

The deadly results of the restrictions including exactly what you posted never enters Red’s mind.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

True dat.

Damn right their the ones that will be burning the flag cunt. And I don’t need some fucktard supporting me to do it.
    The flag is very special to me. Both my father and father in-law were veterans of the Korean War. The flag means freedom to me, NOT a “method of control” as you think. You couldn’t be more wrong on just about everything and probably too late for you to unfuck yourself.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/0...ong-term-care/

“ The latest patients who died ranged in age from their 60s to their 90s, as well as one Anoka County resident in their 40s who had underlying health conditions”

81% of ALL CV deaths in Minnesota have occurred in Nursing Homes. As many of us have argued all along, most of us never had anything to worry about with this if we are not high risk.

Certainly sad for these people and their families but never justified shutting the economy down over.

The deadly results of the restrictions including exactly what you posted never enters Red’s mind.
    I wonder how much divorce rates will go up. I know someone who got married about 2 years ago....it's the second marriage for both he and his wife and they both have kids. Now she wants him out of the house, but he doesn't know where to go. She can't handle being around him in the house 24/7. So he calls me and is trying to find an escape hatch. Work won't let him come in, and his wife doesn't want him around. He's in a tough spot.

I was wondering is redietz would help me give him some advice, because this guy is honestly looking for advice, and I don't know what to tell him. I have encouraged him to stay away from suicide, so I think I got that one right. Redietz, do you have any other advice i could give him since you'll all for these lock downs so we can avoid the 3rd, 4th and 5th wave of this nasty virus?

Here's another big one. The closure of TB treatment centers during the shutdowns could lead to nearly 1.5 million extra TB deaths over the next 5 years.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrV...Hwtkai1iUMJfo-

Thread Information