Thread: Betting on corona.

I so wish this was possible with you guys. We take Trumps projection as over-under. I snap bet over. How bout you guys? Who cares about Redietz, lets talk about the American President's people's projections.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I so wish this was possible with you guys. We take Trumps projection as over-under. I snap bet over. How bout you guys? Who cares about Redietz, lets talk about the American President's people's projections.
    A-cuntinquestion
    I snap bet that you ran out of your meds a few days ago.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    A-cuntinquestion
    I snap bet that you ran out of your meds a few days ago.
    I would just like to see someone post some projections. Are you too snowflake for the idea of betting?

All you guys do is sit around and post something that has happened and try to tie it into corona and all pat each other on the back like you've accomplished something. It is such a shitshow.

I'd like to see others make predictions, or agree to Trump's prediction so you can't do your typical mealy mouthed dance out of it. I know we can't actively bet on this. Some people think it is morbid, but meh. Much like betting markets, it does to separate out the bullshit talkers.

I would just like to see someone post some projections. Are you too snowflake for the idea of betting?

I'd like to see others make predictions,.... Much like betting markets, it does to separate out the bullshit talkers.

Okay here's a prediction for you accoutinquestion. A bunch of old people are going to die in nursing homes, and most of them will be counted as coronavirus deaths. How's that for a prediction?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

I'd like to see others make predictions,.... Much like betting markets, it does to separate out the bullshit talkers.

Okay here's a prediction for you accoutinquestion. A bunch of old people are going to die in nursing homes, and most of them will be counted as coronavirus deaths. How's that for a prediction?
    Well Bob, at least we are having a conversation without insults. I rather enjoy that. Say someone had a pre-existing condition but wouldn't have died without corona. Was it Corona or the condition? What goes on the death certificate? I'd tend to say the Corona did it.

As Cuomo pointed out 65% of people coming down with in NY were supposedly in their homes. Seriously though, everyone makes fun of Dietz who would actually put out a real number. Then these fools talk about anecdotal crap and pat themselves on the backs like they've demonstrated a single thing of value. Not taking a stand of any sort.

These are actual real life professional gamblers. At least some of them.

Thread Information