Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post

Not possible.
Both sides were up to no good.
Getting Fucked over is the Nature of that so called Advantage Play.
I've mentioned this before when the drama started with that whole story.
Bank Robbers can't point the finger at other Bank Robbers and tell them they are the Bad Guy lol!!
Reminds me of kewlJ and his belief that he is the Honest Gambler lol.

And what the Fuck is a Father teaching his daughter to do these things and allow her to keep that sort of company?
Nobody to blame but DarkOz for the wrong that was done.
You added to it, but we agree. I know you and I will never agree on some people.

But I learned to trust a few people. And others who never tried the hustles. It’s why I never was sure about you.

Everyone is looking for a piece of the pie, but there are good people out there.

As much as I give KJ shit, he never looked to hustle others.

Find me someone Mickey looked to take advantage of and I’ll give you 100-1 odds.

I’ve known Axel for years and he probably is pissed I even put him in this category but I would trust him with everything I have. And would consider it a good investment.

But you are 100% correct with others.

You know it still comes back to a few comments you made between us, but I never doubted you knew your shit.

That said I also understand you don’t care what I think.

But we agree on more then you think.
I certainly appreciate that. You've always been a stand-up guy and you tell it like it is(sometimes it's even cringe-worthy). The few things we have done, I appreciate the fact that you had faith. The one thing that is it's cool is the fact that are political ideas don't always align and you certainly don't like some of the people Who I'm friends with, it's good to know you don't judge or dislike like me for those reasons.
Even I had a touching moment with bosox. Bosox posted his vegas pics and commentary. It was best content on here in weeks. I didn't say as much, but I complimented him and commented it seems reasonable to take deserted plane and go hang outside. He said something about second guessing posting the pics as if people would jump his shit. If the hospitals aren't full or rising to be full, people who are willing to task the risks should clearly do so. Anyway, I tried to express this and Bosox actually said Thank you to me without slurring my name. (Although that'd be ok too). The fact that he was able to do that without any hint of sarcasm puts him a notch above most everyone else I have negative interactions with.

ok im drunk. lol.