Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
OK a couple more thoughts.

1.) and this is another thing I never thought I would say. Blackhole's post, now buried a couple pages back is what a real man admitting he was wrong looks like. Good for you Blackhole. There is no shame in being wrong or reading a situation wrong. There is some shame in refusing to admit it when the truth is staring you in the face. Mickey went half way with his "I'll admit this don't look good for Rob". I guess that is as far as he can go and him telling you what he really feels.

2.) Early this morning mickey as I expected lashed out at both MaxPen and myself with vulgar name calling. And then he said something astonishing to me, "You don't have anything to do with it. Fuck off, cunt". The truth is I have everything to do with this. Since the day Rob stole this claim of the double up for his own, I have kept up the pressure, because I knew it was all bullshit. I looked into Rob's history to be sure I was right and released what info I was able to in the hopes that other people would check things out for themselves.

Each time I did, Rob responded as a serial liar / troll does, with more personal attacks and nasty lies about me and my family. Same as he does with anyone who dares challenge him. That is a bully tactic to scare them away and scare them from continuing to tell the truth. And it deflects from the truth being told. But each time he did, I endured. I just continued on, not seeking, because I knew the truth, but slowly, methodically revealing the truth and Rob's lies. As recently as 2-3 days ago, I was criticized for this with several people saying I should move on.

Now my badgering Rob with the truth and constantly exposing his BS, by itself wouldn't have broken the damn. As my new signature of Alan's words say, Rob always had an answer or made one up. The problem is each time you do that, you leave little strings that don't make sense. And with enough strings, you have the rope needed to hang yourself.

3.) This morning, my friend BoSox said: "Considering his history he could not have made it easier to discover, Singer does not work that way. The story is not complete". You are right to feel this way BoSox. Rob is a master troll and a professional liar. So you don't expect him to slip up as he did yesterday. But that slip up was out of desperation. When Alan took this story back to WoV and got Mike to do the interview, Alan masterfully cornered Rob. Rob HAD to do the interview and he looked worse than ever. His refusal to produce any kind of supporting documentation could no longer just be dismissed. First Mike and the Dan Druff weighing in after the interview that Rob should at least produce some documentation on the RV that he himself (Rob) said he bought with the DU bug money became overwhelming.

Rob HAD to do something. And he knew he couldn't produce the paperwork, because those of us that looked into it know there is no paperwork, because Rob NEVER owned an RV of the value he stated. Again, anyone can check these records. So unable to produce that record Rob had two choice, he could make up phony documentation (photoshop ect) of which he has proven to be not too good at, or he take pictures of a similar RV, claiming that is his. Rob chose the later and that too blew up in his face because he is just not good at that kind of thing.

So yes, BoSox, you are correct that it was a little surprising to see Rob slip up as he did, but it was out of desperation. He was backed into a corner and had to try something.

Do I take pleasure in this? You bet your ass I do! Not because Rob has beyond a doubt been exposed, which I believe real AP's have right to expose these phony claims, but because Rob made it so personal with me.

I tell you the one person we haven't heard from that I would like to is slingshot. Just wondering what your thoughts are slingshot.
Wow! Didn't expect all this-or that anyone would care about my thoughts. Just received post my grandaughter's tumors had shrunk from treatments considerably and she's so excited to also learn some change in meds and her hair will now grow, although the meds will turn it slightly whiter. Anyway, my best friend has his really nice tow camper with all amenities at the lake here and we have visited several times- though not lately due to the Trumpdemic. My thoughts? Seeing my 10 year old granddaughter sink an over the back basket a la Jordan,bald headed,from the free throw line,then give the first pump "YES",is worth more than anything! On a side note-I enjoyed the visits to the lake, but getting back home was refreshing. As they say, no place like home. Now-reality check. The DUB is over with! Rob's life with vp seems, by his own admission, a passing interest. So how does any of this affect my life? Finally, I was a nobody who didn't prepare in life and had nothing when I met my present wife who just wouldn't take my word that I wasn't worth the time or effort. I didn't even know her parents had money until our 3rd year when they called us over and handed me the keys to a new Chrysler- her mother had congestive heart failure and.couldn't drive anymore. Then came the trust fund-which I won't touch-and a fairly new Ford Expedition. So that is why I play low stakes and certainly have no right to comment on anyone else. I'm richly blessed.