Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hurt Is Coming

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I thought Dan banned him and then allowed him back on a limited capacity and then ignored it. My bad if I’m wrong about that.
    You are NOT wrong about that and Andrew/Alan damn well knows that. This is Alan playing dumb trying to throw people off the sockpuppet trail.

Look Singer should not be banned for lying. (some of you may need to read that statement form me again, as you may find it hard to digest that I said that). As far as I know there is no rule against lying on this or any forum. Are the owners administrators supposed to spend 24/7 checking on the truthfulness of everyone's statements, some of which are purely objective?

Singer has a right to lie and make up his alternative reality claims. BUT we have a right to challenge those claims, especially any claims that defies gambling mathematics. And Singer has a right to dispute those challenges with whatever alternative math he likes. The problem for me is when he can't defend or answer these challenges with anything substantial, so he just starts name calling and stating lies about those challenging him and worse yet family members. I am sorry, if that is all someone has as a counter, then they have nothing and their attacks for the purpose of deflections and changing the subject should not be allowed. Is it too much to ask for some servility?

The other thing is how about a little consistency? Rob was banned by Dan Druff for racial comments of all things. And then 6 months later he was allowed back. I have no problem with allowing people back. But there was no apology from Rob or agreement that he wouldn't do it again. Just a restriction that he could only post in one thread, that was never enforced.

Dan overturned Robs ban for one reason and Dan was honest about it. Traffic has decreased during Rob's absence. That is pretty fucked up to me.

One other interesting thing: Dan takes none of the attacks on people, homophobic attacks, racial, any of it seriously. But the one time someone make a comment about Jews and Dan immediately jumped in saying he was Jewish and that wouldn't be tolerated. Again is a little consistency too much to ask for?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post

Didn't Mr Kewlj say that Mr Alan did ban Singer, but Mr Dan allowed Singer back?
    I thought Dan banned him and then allowed him back on a limited capacity and then ignored it. My bad if I’m wrong about that.
    I'm for letting Grandpa Newell stay. He's part of the family. If Dan wants to restrict him to the driveway as the owner of the house. That's all good and well too.
    Plus, it seems Mickey is addicted to the 9.5" and I wouldn't want to see him left wanting. I'd imagine that's a hard thing to find for a dedicated bottom such as Cum Right In My Mouth Uncle Crimm.

You know Max, this post is probably the best example of what these forums come down to. When people disagree on something it’s all out war with insults flying left and right.

In a sane environment you and Mick should be on the same page. But someone like Singer, or any other controversial individual puts everyone at odds. And then it’s insults back and forth, and I’m more than guilty of being part of it. But we all know Mick or you doesn’t enjoy cock as a sexual preference.

Maybe that’s why we are all here but I never see Axel or a few others joining in on the insults. I’m more than willing to go with it and have many times. But this stuff between you and Mick disappointed me because I respect and like both of you.

But back to where I started, maybe that’s why we are all here. We enjoy the drama and insulting people we would gladly sit down and have a beer or dinner with.

Didn't Mr Kewlj say that Mr Alan did ban Singer, but Mr Dan allowed Singer back?
    I'm for letting Grandpa Newell stay. He's part of the family. If Dan wants to restrict him to the driveway as the owner of the house. That's all good and well too.
    Plus, it seems Mickey is addicted to the 9.5" and I wouldn't want to see him left wanting. I'd imagine that's a hard thing to find for a dedicated bottom such as Uncle Cum Right In My Mouth Mickey.
    That’s bullshit dude. Mickey doesn’t deserve that.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I thought Dan banned him and then allowed him back on a limited capacity and then ignored it. My bad if IÂ’m wrong about that.
    You are NOT wrong about that and Andrew/Alan damn well knows that. This is Alan playing dumb trying to throw people off the sockpuppet trail.

Look Singer should not be banned for lying. (some of you may need to read that statement form me again, as you may find it hard to digest that I said that). As far as I know there is no rule against lying on this or any forum. Are the owners administrators supposed to spend 24/7 checking on the truthfulness of everyone's statements, some of which are purely objective?

Singer has a right to lie and make up his alternative reality claims. BUT we have a right to challenge those claims, especially any claims that defies gambling mathematics. And Singer has a right to dispute those challenges with whatever alternative math he likes. The problem for me is when he can't defend or answer these challenges with anything substantial, so he just starts name calling and stating lies about those challenging him and worse yet family members. I am sorry, if that is all someone has as a counter, then they have nothing and their attacks for the purpose of deflections and changing the subject should not be allowed. Is it too much to ask for some servility?

The other thing is how about a little consistency? Rob was banned by Dan Druff for racial comments of all things. And then 6 months later he was allowed back. I have no problem with allowing people back. But there was no apology from Rob or agreement that he wouldn't do it again. Just a restriction that he could only post in one thread, that was never enforced.

Dan overturned Robs ban for one reason and Dan was honest about it. Traffic has decreased during Rob's absence. That is pretty fucked up to me.

One other interesting thing: Dan takes none of the attacks on people, homophobic attacks, racial, any of it seriously. But the one time someone make a comment about Jews and Dan immediately jumped in saying he was Jewish and that wouldn't be tolerated. Again is a little consistency too much to ask for?
    What a shitload of inconsistent manure. If it's okay to lie then it's okay to hurl insults about race and sexual orientation.

I'm done. We're not suing anyway because Singer has no assets. He only has asses that enable him.

It’s Dan’s forum. As in it’s not a democracy he can do what he wants. You want to turn this into WOV lite.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

But I deserve this?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I haven't laughed so hard since maxpenn topped KJ.

And

I had no idea what a top was until you explained it. And now you've exposed maxpenn as a top. Well, I guess you two would know. Pretty easy hookups since you both live in LV.
    I'm pretty sure Mickey "the Cum Dumpster" Crimm is capable of handling his own battles that he picks.

So,,,,why don't you stay out of it?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

But I deserve this?

And

I had no idea what a top was until you explained it. And now you've exposed maxpenn as a top. Well, I guess you two would know. Pretty easy hookups since you both live in LV.
    I'm pretty sure Mickey "the Cum Dumpster" Crimm is capable of handling his own battles that he picks.

Not directed to me....but

Absolutely not and I’ll never put the blame on you.

Just saying it’s sad to see, but it’s also what these forums come down to.

Reread my post. We all are guilty of it. Just hate to see it between you two.

Yes, it is what these forums come down to, but it doesn't have to be that way. I am aware this is Dan's forum, but it is our forum too. Everyone that participates contributes to the direction the forum goes.

Now let's say someone lives in a small town in Pennsylvania (just for an example). The town council passes an ordinance that no one is allowed out of their home after 7pm. Well, some of the towns people are really upset about this as they enjoy some evening and nighttime activates. So some of these people show up at the Town council meeting to voice there concerns. What is wrong with that?

I mean the people upset always have the right to pack up and leave town (equivalent to suggestions about leaving the forum and not letting the door him you in the ass). But before uprooting your family and selling your home and business in the town you have lived in, contributed to and helped build, what the hell is wrong with expressing an opinion that you disagree with the new ordinance first and trying to change the direction of things?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

But I deserve this?

And

Not directed to me....but

Absolutely not and I’ll never put the blame on you.

Reread my post. We all are guilty of it. Just hate to see it between you two.
    I'm not disagreeing with you Boz. But I'll be damned if I sit around getting insulted because some dude is upset that something he believed in is not the truth. So, then he wants to try and insult me in several different ways.
    This dude is a former hobo. He knows better than to talk shit in the soup kitchen line or whatever he accused me of standing in.

Yes, it is what these forums come down to, but it doesn't have to be that way. I am aware this is Dan's forum, but it is our forum too. Everyone that participates contributes to the direction the forum goes.

Now let's say someone lives in a small town in Pennsylvania (just for an example). The town council passes an ordinance that no one is allowed out of their home after 7pm. Well, some of the towns people are really upset about this as they enjoy some evening and nighttime activates. So some of these people show up at the Town council meeting to voice there concerns. What is wrong with that?

I mean the people upset always have the right to pack up and leave town (equivalent to suggestions about leaving the forum and not letting the door him you in the ass). But before uprooting your family and selling your home and business in the town you have lived in, contributed to and helped build, what the hell is wrong with expressing an opinion that you disagree with the new ordinance first and trying to change the direction of things?
    Point taken KJ.

I don't think Rob should be banned. It was blatantly obvious no one should have ever believe in his video poker system in the first place, I certainly can't imagine why anybody was foolish enough to put the reputation on the line regarding his system(there's definitely more to that than meets the eye). If he never charged anybody, took any kind of commission or profited from anybody then I don't see much harm done. If someone followed his strategy/ system and they lost a bunch of money more than they would have normally with a beliefs that his system and strategy worked, I do believe he should be responsible for paying them back. From my understanding he never even told anybody with the exact strategy was?

Assuming Rob is lying about the RV, there's no rules about making up lies and b*******.

What a shitload of inconsistent manure. If it's okay to lie then it's okay to hurl insults about race and sexual orientation.

I'm done. We're not suing anyway because Singer has no assets. He only has asses that enable him.
    WoW! What are you getting so angry about Alan/Andrew?

Is a forum owner administrator supposed to fact check everything said? If someone says they went to a nice steak dinner the night before is Dan supposed to call every steakhouse in town and see if a description of that person ate there? You can't stop people from lying and exaggerating claims. THAT is what I said.

Now that is very different than lying about another member as part of an attack. Saying someone wife who passed away, committed suicide because she couldn't stand the member the attack is against (sorry to the member that I used this example of) is bullshit and should not be tolerated. Saying some has sex with their mother and brother (which has been said about me) should not be tolerated. Those are lies but attacks as well, untrue attacks. There has to be a line. There just is no reason for these personal attacks.

I want attacks and untrue character assassination's to cease not the untrue claims. Well I would like the untrue claims to cease as well, especially one's that defy the math, but I don't think you can do that. That is apart of these forums. But attacks and lies as part of those attacks, that is something different. That is recess in the 3rd grade schoolyard, not a legitimate forum about gambling.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Assuming Rob is lying about the RV, there's no rules about making up lies and b*******.
    I am not sure Rob actually lied about the RV.

If you go back and read, he never actually said these were pictures of his RV or an RV belonging to him. What he said was he has a nail in the tire of the RV he was driving (without him saying it, likely the winnebago) and that because he has some time, his wife Cindy had some time to take some pictures of Rob. Nowhere did he say "in our Newell RV" or even suggest that the pictures were of an RV that he owned.

It does answer the question some of us had about who took the pictures. But nowhere did he actually say they were pictures of an RV that he owned. I mean hell, he wasn't even allowed to put his feet on the bed.

If you go back and read, he never actually said these were pictures of his RV or an RV belonging to him. What he said was he has a nail in the tire of the RV he was driving (without him saying it, likely the winnebago) and that because he has some time, his wife Cindy had some time to take some pictures of Rob. Nowhere did he say "in our Newell RV" or even suggest that the pictures were of an RV that he owned.

It does answer the question some of us had about who took the pictures. But nowhere did he actually say they were pictures of an RV that he owned. I mean hell, he wasn't even allowed to put his feet on the bed.
    He did send the pics to the Wizard showing "Mike" his RV though. Must be really bad luck also to get a flat within walking distance of your daughter's house.

Good post! Rob Singer is one crafty individual and is currently sitting back enjoying all of the commotions going on.

He did send the pics to the Wizard showing "Mike" his RV though. Must be really bad luck also to get a flat within walking distance of your daughter's house.
    Yes, Singer showed Mike pictures of an RV. The rest is assumptions.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I guess Mike just assumed that was Grandpa Newell's RV.... lmao....Singer didn't tell Wizard in an email that it was his. Really?

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...14/#post768931

Good post! Rob Singer is one crafty individual and is currently sitting back enjoying all of the commotions going on.
    Wait what now? YOU saying "good post to me"?

Absolutely Rob is a crafty individual when it comes to trolling. There is no doubt Rob is an expert Troll and deceiver. He has been at it a long time...decades. I really wish there weren't so many members here that find his "craftiness" or expertise in this field admirable or even amusing. I do find that disturbing.

I guess Mike just assumed that was Grandpa Newell's RV.... lmao....Singer didn't tell Wizard in an email that it was his. Really?

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...14/#post768931
    Have you checked with Mike, MaxPen? It is very possible Mike made the same assumption that the rest of us did. I don't suppose Mike wants to get involved any further, but I would like to hear him verify the wording.

And why we are on subject, I also am a little disappointed Mike hasn't weighed in on the new pictures and the link by MaxPen which sheds doubt on Rob's pictures. I get that Mike is not going to voice his opinion, but since Rob just used Mike as a platform and then posted these pictures supposedly as evidence, Mike should at least comment on the new developments. That is just my opinion of course. I mean I though Mikes purpose was trying to get to the bottom of this claim.

Have you checked with Mike, MaxPen? It is very possible Mike made the same assumption that the rest of us did. I don't suppose Mike wants to get involved any further, but I would like to hear him verify the wording.

And why we are on subject, I also am a little disappointed Mike hasn't weighed in on the new pictures and the link by MaxPen which sheds doubt on Rob's pictures. I get that Mike is not going to voice his opinion, but since Rob just used Mike as a platform and then posted these pictures supposedly as evidence, Mike should at least comment on the new developments. That is just my opinion of course. I mean I though Mikes purpose was trying to get to the bottom of this claim.
    You better watch your step!
    You can't play nice over at DT and come here and bash Mike.
    At least wait until they lift your ban at WoV.
    You probably should refer to Mike as the Wizard.
    I hear he doesn't like people calling him by his name and prefers the All Seeing, All Knowing, All Powerful Wizard!!

Thread Information