Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hurt Is Coming

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Assuming Rob is lying about the RV, there's no rules about making up lies and b*******.
    I am not sure Rob actually lied about the RV.

If you go back and read, he never actually said these were pictures of his RV or an RV belonging to him. What he said was he has a nail in the tire of the RV he was driving (without him saying it, likely the winnebago) and that because he has some time, his wife Cindy had some time to take some pictures of Rob. Nowhere did he say "in our Newell RV" or even suggest that the pictures were of an RV that he owned.

It does answer the question some of us had about who took the pictures. But nowhere did he actually say they were pictures of an RV that he owned. I mean hell, he wasn't even allowed to put his feet on the bed.
    And nowhere in this forum did I ever say Rob had an RV.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Absolutely Rob is a crafty individual when it comes to trolling. There is no doubt Rob is an expert Troll and deceiver. He has been at it a long time...decades. I really wish there weren't so many members here that find his "craftiness" or expertise in this field admirable or even amusing. I do find that disturbing.
    Pot. This is kettle. You're black.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-17-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Not directed to me....but

Absolutely not and I’ll never put the blame on you.

Just saying it’s sad to see, but it’s also what these forums come down to.

Reread my post. We all are guilty of it. Just hate to see it between you two.
    I'm not disagreeing with you Boz. But I'll be damned if I sit around getting insulted because some dude is upset that something he believed in is not the truth. So, then he wants to try and insult me in several different ways.
    This dude is a former hobo. He knows better than to talk shit in the soup kitchen line or whatever he accused me of standing in.
    You don't get it, bitch. I'm not upset even if I'm wrong. I have the balls to take a contrarian opinion and let the chips fall where they may. You don't have those kind of ball. Because you are not a man. You're a lackey and a flunky. And KJ's bitch.
    Mickey you are a bigger low life than even Rob Singer, you really are. Singer at least has an excuse. He is a failed AP, bitter that he failed at the thing he wanted most to do. It doesn't even matter if he was successful at other areas in life (and even that is in question). But he failed at the thing he wanted most of all, and being bitter about it, set out to troll AP's and the AP community, which has gone on 20 years now.

You on the other hand, are or were a successful AP, with a fascinating story, who was respected by almost everyone in the community and you have thrown all that away to play second fiddle to Singer's "Troll king". Of all the things I have seen and witnessed throughout this community on many different forums, I would say your evolution is about the saddest.

I know, you don't care and with attack me with some gay shit name calling. It's pathetic mickey. I am embarrassed for you. I really am.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I do not think that KJ gives two shits about those other boards. Why? Because he just loves it here where he can bash everyone and anyone at any time including the owner. Where the hell else is he going to get all of that freedom?
    Dan Druff has said it is fair game to criticize the way he runs his forum. And so I have. I don't think I have particularly "bashed" him. Ahhh, maybe the "lazy Canadian" comments.

Also to Monet's point that I am bashing Mike. I don't think I am.

Look, Mike and I have a better relationship at the moment in that we are at least talking to one another. We still don't see eye to eye on everything including the path forward. Mike thinks there should be apologizes involved. I don't. While I acknowledge things I regret and said (mostly in the aftermath), I think there is plenty of blame to go around and think there is no good that can come from rehashing or revisiting anything. I just think it is time to move forward, especially since the 3rd party involved isn't even at WoV any longer. I am usually about moving forward in life.

Because we aren't in agreement about how to move forward, Mike suggested an alternative path. Through DT. I am not thrilled with that because DT isn't about the gambling/AP discussions that I would like to get back to. But I am giving it a try. I don't know if it will lead anywhere like back to WoV at some point, or not. I wasn't promised anything. I will probably offend Mike long before that occurs. Maybe even talking about this here, I don't know.

I am not going to walk on eggshells, kiss ass, or even say something that I don't believe. That's not who I am. I hope things work out as I would like to get away from this forum and have another option to post that is related to the gambling/AP community. But if it doesn't it doesn't.
    KJ, you've been 100 times more prolific as a troll than you ever were as a gambling writer. Trolling this forum is your real passion. But it won't hurt for you to make a few posts on gambling here and there.

KJ, you've been 100 times more prolific as a troll than you ever were as a gambling writer. Trolling this forum is your real passion. But it won't hurt for you to make a few posts on gambling here and there.
    Amen to that!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    What are you doing KJ? Singer posted those pictures as evidence of his claims a couple posts after AW posted the skeptical wizard video. When posters like Monet made fun of how clean the RV looked, Singer told us that it looked this clean because all his stuff was packed up and how he had it professionally cleaned. We also learned about gas mileage and what kind of car it towed, how he kept the original bedding, etc. I don't know why you've decided to become Singer's defense attorney, but you're making a distinction without a difference. If Rob wants to claim that he didn't actually lie that the RV he posted was his, then he can face that buzz saw. But what the fuck are you doing? You've been trying to convince everybody that Singer is a liar by saying the same things over and over and over again for years. MaxPen devoted 15 minutes. He doesn't have to call the wizard, grammatically deconstruct sentences, or fly anywhere to prove his point.
    Excellent point wasilla! But you've got to remember part of Kj's purpose in life is to spar with Singer. It's what makes Kj tick! It's what makes Kj the person he is!

I think Kj's scared he might have finally put the nail in Singer's coffin, so he's trying to revive him. Kj's letting Rob know, his story still might be true, if he can construe Rob's words in a certain way. He's crying out to Rob to come back!

This is like Freddy Kruger, or Friday the 13th, it never dies! And when you think it does, Kj tries to revive it, so he can go a couple more rounds with it.

What would Kj do without Rob? He'd be lost!
    For all we know the whole thing could be a setup by Rob to get a rise out of everyone. If it is then he did good job.

But I deserve this?

I'm pretty sure Mickey "the Cum Dumpster" Crimm is capable of handling his own battles that he picks.

So,,,,why don't you stay out of it?

Penn started the dick sucking troll when I voiced my opinion on the DUB. He blindsided me. Never expected it from him. But fuck him now. He's in an all out war. I got no quit in me. He's a bottomfeeding piece of shit gheyboy that sucks KJ's cock.
    Seeing as to how you have turned into one of the biggest trolls. I may have possibly lumped you into an attack. I'm really not sure. But I'd need to see a post backing that up before I apologise.

What are you doing KJ? Singer posted those pictures as evidence of his claims a couple posts after AW posted the skeptical wizard video. When posters like Monet made fun of how clean the RV looked, Singer told us that it looked this clean because all his stuff was packed up and how he had it professionally cleaned. We also learned about gas mileage and what kind of car it towed, how he kept the original bedding, etc. I don't know why you've decided to become Singer's defense attorney, but you're making a distinction without a difference. If Rob wants to claim that he didn't actually lie that the RV he posted was his, then he can face that buzz saw. But what the fuck are you doing? You've been trying to convince everybody that Singer is a liar by saying the same things over and over and over again for years. MaxPen devoted 15 minutes. He doesn't have to call the wizard, grammatically deconstruct sentences, or fly anywhere to prove his point.
    Excellent point wasilla! But you've got to remember part of Kj's purpose in life is to spar with Singer. It's what makes Kj tick! It's what makes Kj the person he is!

I think Kj's scared he might have finally put the nail in Singer's coffin, so he's trying to revive him. Kj's letting Rob know, his story still might be true, if he can construe Rob's words in a certain way. He's crying out to Rob to come back!

This is like Freddy Kruger, or Friday the 13th, it never dies! And when you think it does, Kj tries to revive it, so he can go a couple more rounds with it.

For all we know the whole thing could be a setup by Rob to get a rise out of everyone. If it is then he did good job.
    I actually agree with you. I think Rob knows what he is doing. He's enjoying himself right now!

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I do not think that KJ gives two shits about those other boards. Why? Because he just loves it here where he can bash everyone and anyone at any time including the owner. Where the hell else is he going to get all of that freedom?
    Dan Druff has said it is fair game to criticize the way he runs his forum. And so I have. I don't think I have particularly "bashed" him. Ahhh, maybe the "lazy Canadian" comments.

Also to Monet's point that I am bashing Mike. I don't think I am.

Look, Mike and I have a better relationship at the moment in that we are at least talking to one another. We still don't see eye to eye on everything including the path forward. Mike thinks there should be apologizes involved. I don't. While I acknowledge things I regret and said (mostly in the aftermath), I think there is plenty of blame to go around and think there is no good that can come from rehashing or revisiting anything. I just think it is time to move forward, especially since the 3rd party involved isn't even at WoV any longer. I am usually about moving forward in life.

Because we aren't in agreement about how to move forward, Mike suggested an alternative path. Through DT. I am not thrilled with that because DT isn't about the gambling/AP discussions that I would like to get back to. But I am giving it a try. I don't know if it will lead anywhere like back to WoV at some point, or not. I wasn't promised anything. I will probably offend Mike long before that occurs. Maybe even talking about this here, I don't know.

I am not going to walk on eggshells, kiss ass, or even say something that I don't believe. That's not who I am. I hope things work out as I would like to get away from this forum and have another option to post that is related to the gambling/AP community. But if it doesn't it doesn't.
    Yeah, but KJ, YOU WANT TO RUN THE FORUM!! Screw your rules.

I'm not disagreeing with you Boz. But I'll be damned if I sit around getting insulted because some dude is upset that something he believed in is not the truth. So, then he wants to try and insult me in several different ways.
    This dude is a former hobo. He knows better than to talk shit in the soup kitchen line or whatever he accused me of standing in.
    You don't get it, bitch. I'm not upset even if I'm wrong. I have the balls to take a contrarian opinion and let the chips fall where they may. You don't have those kind of balls. You have a vagina. Because you are not a man. You're a lackey and a flunky and a bottomfeeder. And KJ's bitch.
    You keep calling me a lackey and a bottom feeder. Seeing as to how I am a lone wolf I'm not really sure how I can be a lackey. The only point of my life when I was anyone's lackey would have been when I was in the military. Everyone is someone's bitch there.
    The rest of my life has been leading in or owning companies.
    As far as AP I've only been full time for a couple years. But I spent the better part of 2 decades playing various things with an advantage. It just didn't make sense to do anything else when I was making multiples of the amount I could doing something else.

You don't get it, bitch. I'm not upset even if I'm wrong. I have the balls to take a contrarian opinion and let the chips fall where they may. You don't have those kind of ball. Because you are not a man. You're a lackey and a flunky. And KJ's bitch.
    Mickey you are a bigger low life than even Rob Singer, you really are. Singer at least has an excuse. He is a failed AP, bitter that he failed at the thing he wanted most to do. It doesn't even matter if he was successful at other areas in life (and even that is in question). But he failed at the thing he wanted most of all, and being bitter about it, set out to troll AP's and the AP community, which has gone on 20 years now.

You on the other hand, are or were a successful AP, with a fascinating story, who was respected by almost everyone in the community and you have thrown all that away to play second fiddle to Singer's "Troll king". Of all the things I have seen and witnessed throughout this community on many different forums, I would say your evolution is about the saddest.

I know, you don't care and with attack me with some gay shit name calling. It's pathetic mickey. I am embarrassed for you. I really am.
    Like I said, KJ. You are a troll. Nothing more. Nothing less. Your post here is just further evidence of it. But you think you get a pass for it. YOU DON'T!!! You think you are somehow important. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT!! You think you are a valuable contributor here. NO YOU ARE NOT!!!! You're just another low life dirty stinking troll on this site. And you don't have the balls to admit you are just a low life troll. You are pathetic.

I never had a reputation. Don't care to have one. I came from nothing and in the end I'll return to nothing. You can take my reputation and shove it up your ass, ass clown.

Penn started the dick sucking troll when I voiced my opinion on the DUB. He blindsided me. Never expected it from him. But fuck him now. He's in an all out war. I got no quit in me. He's a bottomfeeding piece of shit gheyboy that sucks KJ's cock.
    Seeing as to how you have turned into one of the biggest trolls. I may have possibly lumped you into an attack. I'm really not sure. But I'd need to see a post backing that up before I apologise.
    Fuck you. Do your own research. But you did it.

I pulled the posts of you trolling me. I'll just roll with that justification for anything I may say in the future.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-17-2020 at 08:06 PM.

I pulled the posts of you trolling me. I'll just roll with that justification for anything I may say in the future.
    Fuck off.

About 9 years ago I returned to Florida for a high school reunion. It was the first time I had been back since I left just after graduation. I was only there a few days hanging out and reconnecting with high school friends. One of the guys I hung out with a little in HS, we weren't close friends but had some classes and hung out a little, smoking weed, was a dude name....well I am not going to post his name. Let's call him Trey. Trey always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. Someone has always done him wrong, or looked at him wrong and he was out to get even.

So I knew Trey was in prison for killing someone. I read about it in the news. I decided to go visit Trey. Just to say hello and let him know someone was thinking about him. I didn't plan to discuss the particulars, but some how we did. Trey said the guy and his friend looked at him funny and said something, he couldn't even remember what, so he pulled a knife and killed him. The guy looked at him funny, so he killed him! And now he has spent nearly half his life locked up like an animal. If we had a throwing my hands in the air emoji, I would place it here. I don't understand people.

I see some of that in mickey, even just through the forum. If he thinks someone has done him wrong, put him down, his response will be extreme and he wont let go.

Everything isn't a war Mickeycrimm.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Look I am not defending Singer....trust me I am not. Someone mentioned that it wasn't like Singer to get caught saying something like this when it wasn't that hard to prove it wasn't. That just got me thinking that he didn't actually say "this is my RV" or "here are some pictures of me in my RV". I didn't go back and read every word. There are pages and pages over a couple days, including the day after MaxPen caught him. Maybe he did say it. Maybe he said it to Mike. Doesn't even make much difference to me if he actually said the words. The posting of those pictures, with him at the wheel and on the bed, was in fact saying "This is my RV" even if he didn't technically say the words.

And if he is playing games like that, it really is time for Dan Druff to tell him to knock it off. I mean Dan got involved in the discussion at WoV, requesting proof. If Singer continues to play games and be deceptive, it's time Dan tell him to stop. I am not calling for his banning, but just for him to start acting like a freaking adult and not the troll that he has been for 20 years.
    OK. I'm probably much less internet savvy than others and don't shop online. I thought those photos were from a dealership, but it didn't occur to me that I could actually find that same interior with an internet search. If I felt the need to lie about owning an RV, I might have tried the same thing with some actual personal possessions in the picture and would have been surprised at how easily I could be caught.
    That was Rob's fatal mistake. He fabricated his whole life around a super rare highly custom item. Newell literally makes only a couple dozen RVs a year at most. So once Rob threw up the pics it was super easy to find. Especially since there are no RV shows going on right now. I'd imagine that a Newell is an item purchased new by mostly corporate customers to be used by a race car driver, artist, or other such person. He just succumbed to the pressure he was under to produce authenticity to back up his fabricated story.

You don't make the rules, cunt.
    queerJ can not be a Cunt?
    Dick Sucking Fag ok... but a Cunt??

Look I am not defending Singer....trust me I am not. Someone mentioned that it wasn't like Singer to get caught saying something like this when it wasn't that hard to prove it wasn't. That just got me thinking that he didn't actually say "this is my RV" or "here are some pictures of me in my RV". I didn't go back and read every word. There are pages and pages over a couple days, including the day after MaxPen caught him. Maybe he did say it. Maybe he said it to Mike. Doesn't even make much difference to me if he actually said the words. The posting of those pictures, with him at the wheel and on the bed, was in fact saying "This is my RV" even if he didn't technically say the words.

And if he is playing games like that, it really is time for Dan Druff to tell him to knock it off. I mean Dan got involved in the discussion at WoV, requesting proof. If Singer continues to play games and be deceptive, it's time Dan tell him to stop. I am not calling for his banning, but just for him to start acting like a freaking adult and not the troll that he has been for 20 years.
    OK. I'm probably much less internet savvy than others and don't shop online. I thought those photos were from a dealership, but it didn't occur to me that I could actually find that same interior with an internet search. If I felt the need to lie about owning an RV, I might have tried the same thing with some actual personal possessions in the picture and would have been surprised at how easily I could be caught.
    That was Rob's fatal mistake. He fabricated his whole life around a super rare highly custom item. Newell literally makes only a couple dozen RVs a year at most. So once Rob threw up the pics it was super easy to find. Especially since there are no RV shows going on right now. I'd imagine that a Newell is an item purchased new by mostly corporate customers to be used by a race car driver, artist, or other such person. He just succumbed to the pressure he was under to produce authenticity to back up his fabricated story.
    Remember, he plans on selling the RV in October/November. Once again, we will get the chanced to relive the interior photographs. At worst, the VIN number will be revealed.

If that's the case, then he should definitely get banned.
    I think I mention and brought it up to him that this could be a case if he's ever proven wrong on anything he will just say he was trolling everyone. In my opinion there's trolling, and then there's complete deception and lying. Do we really want participate on forums where people who are lying and being deceptive while leading you to believe one thing can just say there were trolling everyone, haha, it was a big joke?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    If that's the case, then he should definitely get banned.
    I think I mention and brought it up to him that this could be a case if he's ever proven wrong on anything he will just say he was trolling everyone. In my opinion there's trolling, and then there's complete deception and lying. Do we really want participate on forums where people who are lying and being deceptive while leading you to believe one thing can just say there were trolling everyone, haha, it was a big joke?
    Another Mother Fucker who thinks he makes the rules or can influence the Site Owner.
    This ain't WoV Bitch!
    If you want to Ban people you can just go behind their backs at WoV or start your own Website with your pal RS.
    You already admit publicly that Private Messaging is your Modus Operandi!
    Sneaky Mother Fucker You!

Thread Information