Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Since KJ likes to spread conspiracy theories all over the place, I like to try one regarding KJ.

My theory is called: "So much for gratitude"

Has KJ, who painstakingly trained his younger brother to also become a Professional Blackjack Player like himself, given a thought that his brother deliberately brought home that virus. What did he have to lose? His brother KJ has a history of previous heart problems. He already learned all of KJ's tricks of the trade. Sure he has nice living arrangements, but, it could all be his. He could also double his rotation by eliminating some very real competition. Last but not least there is that large inheritance TO THINK ABOUT. After all KJ has never actually shown him proof of his winnings, so he has only two assumptions to go on, if the money is there, and if he is the benefactor. KJ stop worrying about all those fake dreams of enemies entering your building and start looking closer to home.
I wish I had read this post before the one I responded to BoSox. Then I would have just put you on ignore with Bob21 and not bothered. But you are there now, or will be in about 10 seconds. What a sick whack job you have become, which has been noticed on several forums.