Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Read this and tell me if you think what Singer did was legal? By the way I asked the NGC enforcement division office here in Vegas if they could prosecute now because of the statute of limitations and they said NO. I posted that here before with the phone number of the office so you could call and ask yourselves.

Now here's the Nevada law:

NRS 465.070  Fraudulent acts.

Now you tell me if the DUB is legal?
I'm not sure why people think that Singer did something illegal.

Singer claimed he discovered the DUB, played it for years, and made a bunch of money off it.
Singer is recently asked for evidence that this claim is true.
Singer posts pictures of the RV he says he bought with the DUB money as his only evidence of the play.
MaxPen shows the posted pictures is of a different year RV that is actually in a dealership.
Singer's story isn't true.

I would imagine that several people tried to find the DUB after the story broke and some probably found it, maybe even Singer. This isn't Singer's story though. MaxPen has debunked Singer's story.
My discussion with Andrew(whoever he may be) and KJ at this point isn't about Singer.

I just want to know if what he claims to have played was in fact illegal or not. They quoted a few things from the gaming regulations, however, I think one would have to read the entire rules and regulations to determine if those things apply. The one rule/law they want to cling to was specifically designed to cover table games and sports betting.