Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hurt Is Coming

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    About 9 years ago I returned to Florida for a high school reunion. It was the first time I had been back since I left just after graduation. I was only there a few days hanging out and reconnecting with high school friends. One of the guys I hung out with a little in HS, we weren't close friends but had some classes and hung out a little, smoking weed, was a dude name....well I am not going to post his name. Let's call him Trey. Trey always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. Someone has always done him wrong, or looked at him wrong and he was out to get even.

So I knew Trey was in prison for killing someone. I read about it in the news. I decided to go visit Trey. Just to say hello and let him know someone was thinking about him. I didn't plan to discuss the particulars, but some how we did. Trey said the guy and his friend looked at him funny and said something, he couldn't even remember what, so he pulled a knife and killed him. The guy looked at him funny, so he killed him! And now he has spent nearly half his life locked up like an animal. If we had a throwing my hands in the air emoji, I would place it here. I don't understand people.

I see some of that in mickey, even just through the forum. If he thinks someone has done him wrong, put him down, his response will be extreme and he wont let go.

Everything isn't a war Mickeycrimm.
    Not long ago I watched that movie Monster about that hooker Aileen Wuernos that was killing the johns. She was gay. Hmmm. So gay people are murderers. Hey, KJ is gay. Hmmmm. KJ is a murderer. If you think THIS IS A STRETCH then read KJ's story comparing his asshole friend Trey to me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Excellent point wasilla! But you've got to remember part of Kj's purpose in life is to spar with Singer. It's what makes Kj tick! It's what makes Kj the person he is!

I think Kj's scared he might have finally put the nail in Singer's coffin, so he's trying to revive him. Kj's letting Rob know, his story still might be true, if he can construe Rob's words in a certain way. He's crying out to Rob to come back!

This is like Freddy Kruger, or Friday the 13th, it never dies! And when you think it does, Kj tries to revive it, so he can go a couple more rounds with it.

What would Kj do without Rob? He'd be lost!
    For all we know the whole thing could be a setup by Rob to get a rise out of everyone. If it is then he did good job.
    If that's the case, then he should definitely get banned.
    I think I mention and brought it up to him that this could be a case if he's ever proven wrong on anything he will just say he was trolling everyone. In my opinion there's trolling, and then there's complete deception and lying. Do we really want participate on forums where people who are lying and being deceptive while leading you to believe one thing can just say there were trolling everyone, haha, it was a big joke?
    Let's be a little openly objective and examine the flip side of the coin for some different perspective. Just how is it that someone supposed to act completely rational while literally being stalked "internet forum wise" constantly by someone whose OBSESSIONS goes way beyond comprehension signaling insanity of the individual. Does anyone know how they would react while being under similar circumstances? I doubt it. Before any discussions of bannings which is none of our business, to begin with, but the owner who I'm sure would look at the complete picture before making any rash decision.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-18-2020 at 06:19 AM.

About 9 years ago I returned to Florida for a high school reunion. It was the first time I had been back since I left just after graduation. I was only there a few days hanging out and reconnecting with high school friends. One of the guys I hung out with a little in HS, we weren't close friends but had some classes and hung out a little, smoking weed, was a dude name....well I am not going to post his name. Let's call him Trey. Trey always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. Someone has always done him wrong, or looked at him wrong and he was out to get even.

So I knew Trey was in prison for killing someone. I read about it in the news. I decided to go visit Trey. Just to say hello and let him know someone was thinking about him. I didn't plan to discuss the particulars, but some how we did. Trey said the guy and his friend looked at him funny and said something, he couldn't even remember what, so he pulled a knife and killed him. The guy looked at him funny, so he killed him! And now he has spent nearly half his life locked up like an animal. If we had a throwing my hands in the air emoji, I would place it here. I don't understand people.

I see some of that in mickey, even just through the forum. If he thinks someone has done him wrong, put him down, his response will be extreme and he wont let go.

Not long ago I watched that movie Monster about that hooker Aileen Wuernos that was killing the johns. She was gay. Hmmm. So gay people are murderers. Hey, KJ is gay. Hmmmm. KJ is a murderer. If you think THIS IS A STRETCH then read KJ's story comparing his asshole friend Trey to me.
    Good analogy Mickey. You convinced me. KJ is a murderer.

Good analogy Mickey. You convinced me. KJ is a murderer.
    LOL!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

For all we know the whole thing could be a setup by Rob to get a rise out of everyone. If it is then he did good job.
    If that's the case, then he should definitely get banned.
    I think I mention and brought it up to him that this could be a case if he's ever proven wrong on anything he will just say he was trolling everyone. In my opinion there's trolling, and then there's complete deception and lying. Do we really want participate on forums where people who are lying and being deceptive while leading you to believe one thing can just say there were trolling everyone, haha, it was a big joke?
    Let's be a little openly objective and examine the flip side of the coin for some different perspective. Just how is it that someone supposed to act completely rational while literally being stalked "internet forum wise" constantly by someone whose OBSESSIONS goes way beyond comprehension signaling insanity of the individual. Does anyone know how they would react while being under similar circumstances? I doubt it. Before any discussions of bannings which is none of our business, to begin with, but the owner who I'm sure would look at the complete picture before making any rash decision.
    can't tell if you're talking about KJ or Rob

So I knew Trey was in prison for killing someone. I read about it in the news. I decided to go visit Trey. Just to say hello and let him know someone was thinking about him. I didn't plan to discuss the particulars, but some how we did.
    I'm thinking that you went to see Trey in prison to ask him if he still remembers the wonderful time that you both had getting it on behind the gymnasium. Also to let him know that you made a successful career for yourself being an AP. Surely you told everyone in the reunion including Trey your results from the big move. Redietz, would not even take odds betting against that one.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-18-2020 at 09:53 AM.

I'm thinking that you went to see Trey in prison to ask him if he still remembers the wonderful time that you both had getting it on behind the gymnasium. Also to let him know that you made a successful career for yourself being an AP. Surely you told everyone in the reunion including Trey your results from the big move. Redietz, would not even take odds betting against that one.
    I had sex with Trey or even thought about having sex with Trey the same number of times you have had sex with your grandkids, BoSox. (or at least I am hoping I have judged you right on this). Don't be so hateful BoSox. I don't know what has gotten into you, but I don't think this is who you are. Either that or the decent guy you have portrayed for years was the hoax.

As for your defense of Singer. Singer started this troll of the AP community when I was still in high school. That is how long it has been going on....20 years. I and other AP's have every right to call him out on his phony math and claims. When I call someone out, I will check everything I can check to be absolutely sure I am right. Singer is a public figure. He boasts about that, so it is fair to use his information to double check him and reveal anything that is in direct contradiction to his claims. That is what I did. I haven't spoken of any information, not related to his claims and there is some info there that are other things he has lied about.

I think that is absolutely fair. by the same token, I am not a public figure, but many in the community know my name. Since I present myself as an advantage player who has supported myself from blackjack play for 16 years now, it would be absolutely fair if someone who knew my name looked me up and looked into me (and I am sure some have). And if they discovered that I really worked at fatburger and lived in my mother's basement, they would have every right to post that because it contradicts my claim. If they discovered I had been incrassated for 2 years for robbing a dry cleaner, they would have every right to post that because it would directly contradict my claim. That no one has been able to reveal these things about me isn't for lack of trying. I am clean and am who I say. If Rob had not trolled and lied to the community for 20 years with false and phony claims he would have had nothing to worry about.

Here's another example that may resonate with you BoSox. We both know or know of Don Schlesinger and I think both have a lot of respect for him right? So Don is a public figure. Suppose you looked into Don and found out he isn't really who he claims. Instead he turned out t be another guy we both know of in the community, a guy we know as Zengrifter. A guy who made millions illegally and served time in federal prison for doing so and only played blackjack as a hobby. This would make all Don's claim regarding blackjack a lie and his top book on the subject bullshit. You would have every right to reveal that. Do you see? So your defense of Singer who has strolled and lied to the AP community for decades is misplaced.

Now in closing, I shouldn't have to do this, but just for the record, my example involving Don Schlesinger was for just a made up example to make a point. Don Schlesinger is everything he says and claims as far as his blackjack history and experiences and his book, an outstanding product, heavy on the mathematics of blackjack that has stood the test of time.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-18-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I had sex with Trey or even thought about having sex with Trey the same number of times you have had sex with your grandkids, BoSox. (or at least I am hoping I have judged you right on this). Don't be so hateful BoSox. I don't know what has gotten into you, but I don't think this is who you are. Either that or the decent guy you have portrayed for years was the hoax.

As for your defense of Singer. Singer started this troll of the AP community when I was still in high school. That is how long it has been going on....20 years. I and other AP's have every right to call him out on his phony math and claims. When I call someone out, I will check everything I can check to be absolutely sure I am right. Singer is a public figure. He boasts about that, so it is fair to use his information to double check him and reveal anything that is in direct contradiction to his claims. That is what I did. I haven't spoken of any information, not related to his claims and there is some info there that are other things he has lied about.

I think that is absolutely fair. by the same token, I am not a public figure, but many in the community know my name. Since I present myself as an advantage player who has supported myself from blackjack play for 16 years now, it would be absolutely fair if someone who knew my name looked me up and looked into me (and I am sure some have). And if they discovered that I really worked at fatburger and lived in my mother's basement, they would have every right to post that because it contradicts my claim. If they discovered I had been incrassated for 2 years for robbing a dry cleaner, they would have every right to post that because it would directly contradict my claim. That no one has been able to reveal these things about me isn't for lack of trying. I am clean and am who I say. If Rob had not trolled and lied to the community for 20 years with false and phony claims he would have had nothing to worry about.

Here's another example that may resonate with you BoSox. We both know or know of Don Schlesinger and I think both have a lot of respect for him right? So Don is a public figure. Suppose you looked into Don and found out he isn't really who he claims. Instead he turned out t be another guy we both know of in the community, a guy we know as Zengrifter. A guy who made millions illegally and served time in federal prison for doing so and only played blackjack as a hobby. This would make all Don's claim regarding blackjack a lie and his top book on the subject bullshit. You would have every right to reveal that. Do you see? So your defense of Singer who has strolled and lied to the AP community for decades is misplaced.

Now in closing, I shouldn't have to do this, but just for the record, my example involving Don Schlesinger was for just a made up example to make a point. Don Schlesinger is everything he says and claims as far as his blackjack history and experiences and his book, an outstanding product, heavy on the mathematics of blackjack that has stood the test of time.
    Most of your posts are like this now, all bullshit and hot air. You must love listening to yourself. At most members-only read or tolerate one paragraph from you. That is your own persona or signature and the primary reason people call you the D---- Q----.

KJ, thats a very good idea about people looking into your background to see if you are legit. We would love to do that. GIVE US YOUR REAL NAME AND WE WILL GET TO WORK ON IT! If you don't give up your real name then for all we know you're the little old lady at the wash and fold.

So Don is a public figure. Suppose you looked into Don and found out he isn't really who he claims. Instead he turned out t be another guy we both know of in the community, a guy we know as Zengrifter. A guy who made millions illegally and served time in federal prison for doing so and only played blackjack as a hobby. This would make all Don's claim regarding blackjack a lie and his top book on the subject bullshit.
    You’re dead wrong Kj. Don’s blackjack book is a good book because it’s correct; it’s not because of who Don is. If Don changes and starts lieing and trolling people and committing crimes, that will not change the contents of Don‘s blackjack book. It’s still accurate!

I’m surprised you think a person’s actions have something to do with math and the physical laws of the universe. If a murderer says 2+2 = 4, it is still 4. It doesn’t become something different because a murderer said it.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    There is no money in selling a book in a niche market like gambling. The publishers make a little money, the writers don't make jackshit. About the only way to go is to self publish an ebook and sell it on Amazon. But my problem was always incentive. Writing takes time. Time is money. I would have had to give up time in the casinos, and the money I made in that time, to produce a book. I did research into what Dancer, Kneeland and others made on their books. It wasn't jackshit. So what was I supposed to think I would make? And now it doesn't matter because I'm living a pretty comfortable life in my old age. I have better things to do than write a book.
    The book is just a gateway to whatever else you are selling.
    The system, software, cd, dvd, classes or whatever else is where the money is at I would think.
    I don't think this is your style... just saying.
    Yea, maybe Mickey's life is that booked up but hard to imagine. He is totally right about the money situation with the book. Thats why it shouldn't cut into his time where he works. It is a niche book to a niche market, but it'd be a unique book about a profession very few would believe even exists. It would be 100% labor of love.

The main reason I even brought it up is because Mickey spends a lot of time on forums, so I know he has the time. Also he has a fairly unique perspective and he could write a book I'd find worth reading. Obviously he's not going to do shit because I suggested it, but still, I wanted to throw it out there. Doesn't sound like he has much interest. 'better things to do'. Ahh well.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    There is no money in selling a book in a niche market like gambling. The publishers make a little money, the writers don't make jackshit. About the only way to go is to self publish an ebook and sell it on Amazon. But my problem was always incentive. Writing takes time. Time is money. I would have had to give up time in the casinos, and the money I made in that time, to produce a book. I did research into what Dancer, Kneeland and others made on their books. It wasn't jackshit. So what was I supposed to think I would make? And now it doesn't matter because I'm living a pretty comfortable life in my old age. I have better things to do than write a book.
    The book is just a gateway to whatever else you are selling.
    The system, software, cd, dvd, classes or whatever else is where the money is at I would think.
    I don't think this is your style... just saying.
    Yea, maybe Mickey's life is that booked up but hard to imagine. He is totally right about the money situation with the book. Thats why it shouldn't cut into his time where he works. It is a niche book to a niche market, but it'd be a unique book about a profession very few would believe even exists. It would be 100% labor of love.

The main reason I even brought it up is because Mickey spends a lot of time on forums, so I know he has the time. Also he has a fairly unique perspective and he could write a book I'd find worth reading. Obviously he's not going to do shit because I suggested it, but still, I wanted to throw it out there. Doesn't sound like he has much interest. 'better things to do'. Ahh well.
    accounting, quickly now what month is it? Are you presently at Woodstock?

Let me make sure I've got this all lined up.
    You want me to ahhh throw this thing into the tub when ahhh White Rabbit peaks?
    Is that it?

I’m starting to feel sorry for accountinquestion. Even potheads need a break from the constant badgering about their drug problem.

Is The Big Hurt still coming or did it get here?

I’m starting to feel sorry for accountinquestion. Even potheads need a break from the constant badgering about their drug problem.

So without Singer this site is now dead. Good job.

I'm sure you'll get another episode of As Grandpa Newell's Dreams Turn soon enough. It just takes awhile to recover from detonating a claymore mine in your face.

Not supposed to point them things at yourself...... LMAO
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-20-2020 at 10:12 AM.

I thought the same think Mickey. It’s clear that Tasha and Cookie Monster aren’t strong enough personalities to fill the gap, although they are trying.

Also, has anybody noticed Kj has left too? Could Singer and Kj be the same person? I’ve heard of stranger things before.

Also, has anybody noticed Kj has left too?
    He was celebrating profusely over the Rob S saga, and I, in turn, hurt his feelings and he will also be gone for a while as he is suffering from real sensitivity issues. He just needs somebody to love.

Last edited by BoSox; 05-20-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Thread Information