Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Hurt Is Coming

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

He did make an offer for anyone to meet him on the road. If someone has nothing going on and lives out that way, it would be a fun exercise to get out of the house. And you would have a story. Why not head out on the road and let us know what you find out?
    Did he make a legitimate offer? "Yeah come meet me, but if you want to get near my RV, I will shoot you".

Rob Singer has a long history of tying condition to things that he knows can't and won't be met. And that is exactly what this was. Then he will exclaim no one took me up on it. It is all a troll game.

If Rob was really serious about someone meeting him and verifying his Motorhome, He would have made some effort. Knowing many of us are in Vegas, he could have swung at least partway towards Vegas, and offered to meet somewhere maybe in the middle, maybe Utah, that would have been accommodating to all. But that is not what he did. Instead he picked a location that he figured no one would be willing to go to, 800 miles from Vegas. And just in case someone happened to be in that area and would be willing to meet, he threw in that he would be willing to shoot you if you got too close....just to make sure no one would take him up.

These are troll games, by a 20 year master troll. Boz, I know you are not stupid enough to be falling for this, so that only leaves that you are playing games and enjoy at the troll games. That is fine, but don't pretend to be rational.
    Hey I would love to see some proof just like everyone else to know one way or another. I’m still open to believing it based on Mick and Axel saying it’s possible. But truthfully I hope he shows some proof to stick it to a few who doubted him. And it would be nice to get resolution just once to one of these forum debates, just once.

He did make an offer for anyone to meet him on the road. If someone has nothing going on and lives out that way, it would be a fun exercise to get out of the house. And you would have a story. Why not head out on the road and let us know what you find out?
    Did he make a legitimate offer? "Yeah come meet me, but if you want to get near my RV, I will shoot you".

Rob Singer has a long history of tying condition to things that he knows can't and won't be met. And that is exactly what this was. Then he will exclaim no one took me up on it. It is all a troll game.

If Rob was really serious about someone meeting him and verifying his Motorhome, He would have made some effort. Knowing many of us are in Vegas, he could have swung at least partway towards Vegas, and offered to meet somewhere maybe in the middle, maybe Utah, that would have been accommodating to all. But that is not what he did. Instead he picked a location that he figured no one would be willing to go to, 800 miles from Vegas. And just in case someone happened to be in that area and would be willing to meet, he threw in that he would be willing to shoot you if you got too close....just to make sure no one would take him up.

These are troll games, by a 20 year master troll. Boz, I know you are not stupid enough to be falling for this, so that only leaves that you are playing games and enjoy at the troll games. That is fine, but don't pretend to be rational.
    Hey I would love to see some proof just like everyone else to know one way or another. I’m still open to believing it based on Mick and Axel saying it’s possible. But truthfully I hope he shows some proof to stick it to a few who doubted him. And it would be nice to get resolution just once to one of these forum debates, just once.
    I would like for Santa Claus to be real too.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I would like for Santa Claus to be real too.
    He moved to the middle of the desert in Arizona. Oh wait, that’s they guy who thinks us taxpayers are Santa Claus to him.

The double up bug claim is different from all the other Rob Singer claims in that it doesn't defy the math. That in itself makes it "possible" to me.

And that is where having cleared the possible hurdle, which none of his other claims do, you have to start looking into the claimants credibility, and if the pieces fit and Ideally with such a monumental claim, so extraordinary, you would like to see something supporting the claim. That just is not unreasonable and that is why Mike and Dan Druff are calling for it. These guys never call for anyone else to prove anything. This is a far different situation.

So as you start to look at credibility, obviously Rob has about 100 huge strikes against him, If it was anyone else, you start out giving the benefit of the doubt and work from there. Rob's history further demands that he have something to back up or support something. Not only does he have nothing, but as he goes on, the pieces don't fit. The timing doesn't fit.

There are a lot of little things that don't fit, and by themselves not disqualifying, but accumulative pretty damaging. But to me there are two big things that are

1.) Rob has stated many times including in the interview and even yesterday that he just had to tell someone. He had to get this out. Mike's response was "why?" If this was so important to reveal this story, you are going to want people to believe you and you would know you have to have something to support the claim. Rob has nothing and has fought everything that might at every turn.

2.) Rob's comments on this forum back in 2012 or 2013 when discussion of the Kane/nestor play occurred. Rob said the play was illegal and Kane and Nestor should go to jail. No one and I mean no one who made that play would have publicly said that. That could have been used against him and sealed his fate if he had been charged which he feared at that time (or so he says).

I mean those are the two huge things for me, but anyone that cares enough can look into Rob's records because he is a public person and then, there isn't really even a question.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Here is one of those very recent and quite comical little pieces.

Just a few days ago on this forum, Rob attempted to expand on his story, by naming where he bought the Newell RV. He gave Oregon as a location, but couldn't even come up with a real RV dealership. Instead, somewhat confused, he named a company that makes RV, not a dealership, and the company that he names filed for bankruptcy and closed 2 full years before he claims to have purchased his. (<- that is a double).

The company did later emerge from bankruptcy on a much smaller scale, but only to make parts and service for their existing RV's. They were never, before or after bankruptcy, in the business of selling RV's, theirs or anyone eles's.

I have never purchased a 1.5 million dollar RV. I have never purchased a million dollar anything. Few of us have. But come on....if you had purchased a million dollar plus, anything, I think you would remember where you bought it.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Sorry, Mr The Boz. I don't think anyone believes Singer anymore. Not Mr Dan, not Mr AxelWolf and not even Mr Mickeycrimm.

I think we're just done with it.

Let Mr Singer sell his Newell. No one cares. Really. No one cares.

Too bad Mr Singer didn't follow his own advice: he should have quit when he was ahead.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I'm definitely serious. You stated flatly that Trump will not run.
    Did I? or did I say "I don't believe he will even be running".

Check the betting odds mickey. If you are willing to give me odds in that range that I find acceptable, I will take your bet. Otherwise, stop playing games.
    This is a prime example of how dishonest KJ is. He stated flatly that Trump would not run. Now he is trying to save face when called on it. But this calls into question the veracity of anything KJ has ever written. He told us he feels strongly that Trump will not win. If you feel strong about it you don't need odds. So KJ is just another dirtbag that can't back up his words. And since he can't back up his words he has no business calling others out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You can paint me as the bad guy mickey, but up until a year ago, you were right there debunking Rob's phony claims with the rest of us....even more than the rest of us. You have made whatever deal you made with Rob, and that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that, his claims are bullshit and he has engaged in a 20 years troll of the AP community, including with YOU as much as anybody.
    Sure, I did a lot of debunking. But then I did what you need to do. Forgot it and moved on. What you are doing is not healthy.
    Honestly,,,
    Have you moved on or just refocused?
    REDietz seems to be your new muse
    Redietz does not occupy my brain 24 hours a day like Singer occupies KJ's brain. And that bullshit about Singer being on foodstamps. Just bullshit until you provide proof. And you know you can't because it never existed.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This is a prime example of how dishonest KJ is. He stated flatly that Trump would not run. Now he is trying to save face when called on it. t.
    What the fuck is the matter with you Crimm? Has all that alcohol use destroyed your brain?

Below is the quote and for anyone that needs to see it in its entirety, it is the very first line of post # 89 of this thread.

Not only is Trump not going to win, but I don't believe he will even be running.

And as for Mickey's other lie, that I am not a republican but a liberal in disguise, I can't post the screen shot but today alone I received emails from:

Newt Gingrich
    Steve Scalise (2 emails)
    Mitch McConnel
    Donald Trump Jr (2 emails)
    Karl Rove (2 emails)
    The Senate GOP committee
    And the republican merchandise group selling Trump 2020 merchandise.

So if I am not a republican that has donated to republican causes, how the hell did I get on just about every republican mailing list that wants money.

And as for Mickey's other lie, that I am not a republican but a liberal in disguise, I can't post the screen shot but today alone I received emails from:

Newt Gingrich
    Steve Scalise (2 emails)
    Mitch McConnel
    Karl Rove (2 emails)
    The Senate GOP committee

So if I am not a republican that has donated to republican causes, how the hell did I get on just about every republican mailing list that wants money.
    R-I-N-O

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. KJ, how about providing proof you own a condo? Should be easy peasy. Proof or it didn't happen.
    You have become a really sad shell of what you used to be, mickey. I know that is a put down, but I don't say it trying to hurt you. It is just sad.

I am an AP. An active player currently (well not currently with this situation, unfortunately) making a living as a blackjack player. My claims are very pedestrian in terms of numbers, and are completely supported by the math. And although blackjack AP and card counting isn't as popular as it used to be, with most AP's having moved on to higher edge stuff, there still are many players that at least incorporate some blackjack play into their AP arsenal. While not common (anymore) it still is not unusual. Just nothing special about it. My claims are routine and supported by math. Rob's claims are magnificent, very rare and as such require some sort of supporting proof or evidence. And that is why legitimate players, including Mike Shackleford and Dan Druff are asking for some.

No body would demand proof of such a claim, a routine, mathematically supported claim of card counting, except someone playing games as you now are. You have actually taken the anti-AP side. Weird. And sad.
    KJ, it is with great sadness I write you about your seriously deteriorating mental condition. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but rather am trying to help. You must seek counseling ASAP for your rapidly devolving condition. We look upon your condition with sadness. To start with you need to quit thinking about Singer which is the cause of your derangement. We look forward to the day you have mentally recuperated.

This is a prime example of how dishonest KJ is. He stated flatly that Trump would not run. Now he is trying to save face when called on it. t.
    What the fuck is the matter with you Crimm? Has all that alcohol use destroyed your brain?

Below is the quote and for anyone that needs to see it in its entirety, it is the very first line of post # 89 of this thread.

Not only is Trump not going to win, but I don't believe he will even be running.
    You made my point for me. You stated flatly you don't believe he will be running. But when propositioned to a bet you want odds. You ran for the hills.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Newt Gingrich
    Steve Scalise (2 emails)
    Mitch McConnel
    Karl Rove (2 emails)
    The Senate GOP committee

R-I-N-O
    Dannyj, why are you guys insisting on labeling me something that I am not. I am on these email list because I still vote republican for almost every office I have a choice, just not for the president last election, nor will I this election. AND more importantly to these groups sending me emails, I still financially support many republicans and republican causes, including still donate to republican Senate and congressional committee and republicans that don't even represent me.

I am just not a Trumper! I see him for what he is. And if that is some sort of line, that you demonize anyone who doesn't agree with you 100%, that pretty much explains why the number of registered and identifying Republicans continues to shrink. It currently is about 28% for republicans as opposed to 34-35% for democrats. If you continue to demonize and expel anyone that doesn't pass your test, the republican party will be down to 20% and a permanent minority party. Might end up being the 3rd party, the way things are going.

You made my point for me. You stated flatly you don't believe he will be running. But when propositioned to a bet you want odds. You ran for the hills.
    You really are fucking retarded. It is a wager that has odds! You are beginning to make Tasha look normal.

Bets have odds Mickey, as if you don't know. If there is a big boxing match and the champion and big favorite is say -900 and the underdog challenger is +1200, and someone says they like they underdog, that is at 12-1 odds! And if you say I will take that bet, then you have to give those odds.

Mickey stop being so dishonest and a complete Troll like your idol Singer. It is sickening.

Newt Gingrich
    Steve Scalise (2 emails)
    Mitch McConnel
    Karl Rove (2 emails)
    The Senate GOP committee

R-I-N-O
    Dannyj, why are you guys insisting on labeling me something that I am not. I am on these email list because I still vote republican for almost every office I have a choice, just not for the president last election, nor will I this election. AND more importantly to these groups sending me emails, I still financially support many republicans and republican causes, including still donate to republican Senate and congressional committee and republicans that don't even represent me.

I am just not a Trumper! I see him for what he is. And if that is some sort of line, that you demonize anyone who doesn't agree with you 100%, that pretty much explains why the number of registered and identifying Republicans continues to shrink. It currently is about 28% for republicans as opposed to 34-35% for democrats. If you continue to demonize and expel anyone that doesn't pass your test, the republican party will be down to 20% and a permanent minority party. Might end up being the 3rd party, the way things are going.

I wouldn’t vote democrat for dog catcher let alone POTUS. You said you see Biden for who he is, and yet you would rather he win and all the damage that you cede goes along with a Democrat victory.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...s-lead-shrinks
    Last edited by dannyj; 05-13-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Newt Gingrich
    Steve Scalise (2 emails)
    Mitch McConnel
    Karl Rove (2 emails)
    The Senate GOP committee

R-I-N-O

Kj, I'll weight in on this since I don't have much to do this evening, and I know how much you value my opinion. Lol

Nobody knows how much you contribute to what party, and no one cares! This doesn't identify you as a republican or democrat or independent. How I form my opinions (and I think most people would agree here) on someone is based on their comments and actions. Since I can't see your actions, I can only go on your comments (posts). And most of you posts are right out of the liberal Democrat playbook. I'm pretty sure you don't even know that.

A good strong conservative can spot pretty quickly if a person is a Democrat (or should I say a liberal) or a Republican. And you're definitely a liberal and a Democrat. Maybe sometimes you get mixed up and vote Republican because you think it shows you're a thinking man, but trust me, you're a true liberal Democrat at heart.

And this has nothing to do with your sexual preference. I have a good friend who is gay, and he's a true conservative and Republican. He struggles with his gayness, because he knows it's wrong. Believe it or not, he'd be against gay marriages. It sounds like you struggle with being gay too, but you won't admit it.

As far as Trump, it really doesn't matter what he did or what he believed in the past. People change! This is something conservatives understand and liberals have a hard time accepting. I don't know if you know this but Reagan was also a Democrat and then moved more conservative as he got older and to the Republican party.

With age, people usually become smarter and gain more knowledge and experiences and will become Republican. This is what I'm hoping happens to MWP, because I can tell he's a good person; he's just a little confused. He still has time to figure it out and become one of the good guys, a Republican. Lol.

So getting back to your dislike for Trump. It sounds like it's more based on his personality, than anything he's done or his policies. He's a little brash, and not part of the PC crowd, so I can see why liberals have a hard time with him. But Trump's policies back a conservative agenda, which is all I (and most conservatives) care about.

Trump rolled back 100 goofball environmental regulations on business Obama put in place. Trump supports law and order, something lacking with the Democrats. Democrats just believe in gun control and want to take away people's guns. Trump believes in rewarding hard work, so he's reduced taxes on working middle class Americans. Obama and Hillary like to tax hard working middle Americans into oblivion, and then give handouts to free loaders.

One of the best things Trump did is appoint a conservative Supreme Court Justice. Conservative judges rule based on the law made by our elected officials, rather than making up law from the bench. This is the opposite of what Democrats do; they elect liberal Supreme Court Justices who make up laws from the bench.

I could go on and on. Bottom line if you didn't vote for Trump, you are NOT a conservative or true Republican. There is no way any conservative or decent law abiding hard working American could have ever voted for Hillary!

Ok bob21, so a couple things:

In no way do I struggle with being gay. I like guys. I like dicks. I like sucking dick and guys that suck dick. AND I am damn good at it.

As for MWP changing with age? I think that would have happened. I don't want to out him, but ask him his age?

The rest of your post is just demonizing people. You talk down to people that think differently that you. It seems like guys like you would resort to fisty cuffs if you were talking in person instead of the internet.

When I was back in Philly, I frequented a bar, sort of a neighborhood bar, but it was located in the center city district, a few blocks from the Liberty Bell. So that makes it not really a neighborhood bar, but yet it was. The same people patronized it for years. Some on their way home from work for happy hour, some that lived in that area (I didn't live far). What made it special was the neighborhood bar prices among a row of higher priced clubs attracting the yuppies and THE "In' crowd people.

I was the same middle of the road, moderate conservative that I am now. And I had many, many discussions with people more extreme to my right and left. As a matter of fact two of my favorites were 2 guys that lived in expensive loft apartments half a block away, one floor above and below each other. They were close friends and as far apart as you could be politically. One a Bernie Sander loving type bleeding liberal from long Island and one was a college roommate to former Pa senator Rick Santorum and let me tell you his political views made Santorum look like a moderate (which he wasn't)

I can't tell you the number of political discussions the three of us had, often after the bar was even closed (a group of us had special privileges), until 3, 4 o'clock in the morning. Between the 3 of us, I am sure we agreed on nothing, not a single topic. And yet we all enjoyed each others company and discussions even though we agreed on nothing. Nobody demonized anyone because they saw the world differently. At the end of a long night of political and sports (it wasn't all politics) discussions, we would shake hands and hug and say goodnight and look forward to seeing them again the next night or next week. (Both straight BTW, one married)

I don't get why this site and it just isn't this site, but this current climate people have become so tribalized. People literally want to kill anyone who might think differently than them. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

R-I-N-O

Kj, I'll weight in on this since I don't have much to do this evening, and I know how much you value my opinion. Lol

Nobody knows how much you contribute to what party, and no one cares! This doesn't identify you as a republican or democrat or independent. How I form my opinions (and I think most people would agree here) on someone is based on their comments and actions. Since I can't see your actions, I can only go on your comments (posts). And most of you posts are right out of the liberal Democrat playbook. I'm pretty sure you don't even know that.

A good strong conservative can spot pretty quickly if a person is a Democrat (or should I say a liberal) or a Republican. And you're definitely a liberal and a Democrat. Maybe sometimes you get mixed up and vote Republican because you think it shows you're a thinking man, but trust me, you're a true liberal Democrat at heart.

And this has nothing to do with your sexual preference. I have a good friend who is gay, and he's a true conservative and Republican. He struggles with his gayness, because he knows it's wrong. Believe it or not, he'd be against gay marriages. It sounds like you struggle with being gay too, but you won't admit it.

As far as Trump, it really doesn't matter what he did or what he believed in the past. People change! This is something conservatives understand and liberals have a hard time accepting. I don't know if you know this but Reagan was also a Democrat and then moved more conservative as he got older and to the Republican party.

With age, people usually become smarter and gain more knowledge and experiences and will become Republican. This is what I'm hoping happens to MWP, because I can tell he's a good person; he's just a little confused. He still has time to figure it out and become one of the good guys, a Republican. Lol.

So getting back to your dislike for Trump. It sounds like it's more based on his personality, than anything he's done or his policies. He's a little brash, and not part of the PC crowd, so I can see why liberals have a hard time with him. But Trump's policies back a conservative agenda, which is all I (and most conservatives) care about.

Trump rolled back 100 goofball environmental regulations on business Obama put in place. Trump supports law and order, something lacking with the Democrats. Democrats just believe in gun control and want to take away people's guns. Trump believes in rewarding hard work, so he's reduced taxes on working middle class Americans. Obama and Hillary like to tax hard working middle Americans into oblivion, and then give handouts to free loaders.

One of the best things Trump did is appoint a conservative Supreme Court Justice. Conservative judges rule based on the law made by our elected officials, rather than making up law from the bench. This is the opposite of what Democrats do; they elect liberal Supreme Court Justices who make up laws from the bench.

I could go on and on. Bottom line if you didn't vote for Trump, you are NOT a conservative or true Republican. There is no way any conservative or decent law abiding hard working American could have ever voted for Hillary!
    Great point on the Supreme Court picks Bob. As a conservative KJ, that should be a primary reason NOT to vote Democrat.

That reason alone trumps (no pun intended) not being a never - Trumper.

Sure, I did a lot of debunking. But then I did what you need to do. Forgot it and moved on. What you are doing is not healthy.
    Honestly,,,
    Have you moved on or just refocused?
    REDietz seems to be your new muse
    Redietz does not occupy my brain 24 hours a day like Singer occupies KJ's brain. And that bullshit about Singer being on foodstamps. Just bullshit until you provide proof. And you know you can't because it never existed.
    I think Rob himself said that if Max pen actually seen it, Rob believes it was there, however, it was a mistake. From my understanding, that and the bankruptcy also disappeared. I don't think Rob ever denied there was a bankruptcy. So it's obvious things can either be taken off or they eventually disappear. I'm not sure if this counts a proof but while searching for Mdawg to get some Baccarat advice.... I found this Name:  singer1.png
Views: 1549
Size:  134.3 KB next to this. Name:  singer RV.jpg
Views: 1500
Size:  60.8 KB

Thread Information