Just signed up today

I am DarkOZ!

(You should be hearing thunder with that announcement just like in the 1939 movie)

I don't know who Baccmaster is. It isn't me!

I just joined here because I see everyone is talking about me in horrible ways. I showed these posts to my daughter and she responded "Dad, they are following you and talking about you. That's so amazing!"

"Yeah but this guy Boz puts you down, me down even my recently deceased friend George down"

"Which means he is following you closely at WOV. Love you or hate you, you have a following. Keep up the good work."

I don't know why Boz doesn't like me. I thought he was a really good contributor at WOV and missed his posting there. So it was a bit strange to see him be so angry towards me. I never had anything to do with him before to my knowledge.

Anyway just in case there is some new accusation that I am not the real Darkoz here is some proof.

I attended the last WOV Meetup in 2019. I came with my daughter AND my two grandchildren. We were driven by Axelwolf in his car for a bit as a nice gesture.

We arrived early at the hotel suite. I won't say which hotel in case that's still secretive but it was downtown Vegas. We unfortunately had to leave early.

Axel awarded me a gift of a license plate that said "Busboy"

If there is any doubts that I am the real Darkoz I know Axel will vouch based on that.

If an administrator wants to double-check IP address against Baccmaster or whomever that's fine.

I don't know if I will be on here regularly or not. I am pretty comfortable over at WOV.

But who knows.

Maybe I will cause a mass Exodus of AP's here as well (although that's definitely not any main goal of mine. I'm kidding about that, take my word for it")