Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I like how slowtypes are like "quarantine the nursing home". Hows that work. THey all start taking care of themselves? There is the whole issue of caretakers, who will become largely asymptomatic when they catch it.
This is kind of a stupid comment accountinquestion. You aren’t smoking weed while you’re posting again, are you?

How do you think nurses and doctors treat patients and don’t spread viruses to new patients? I’ll give you a clue. They wear very good protective equipment. That’s better than a clue...I told you how it’s done.

When Sweden and other places say they didn’t “lockdown” their nursing homes, this doesn’t relate to the healthcare workers. This means they let outside visitors and family into the nursing home, which helped spread the virus throughout the nursing homes. “Locking down” a nursing home means visiters and family aren’t allowed in. Healthcare workers obviously are allowed in; they just have to wear their PPE.

You’ve got to have known that. You can’t be that stupid, but sometime I wonder about you. I know potheads sometimes aren’t able to reason well.