Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 106

Thread: The REAL DARKOZ

  1. #1
    Just signed up today

    I am DarkOZ!

    (You should be hearing thunder with that announcement just like in the 1939 movie)

    I don't know who Baccmaster is. It isn't me!

    I just joined here because I see everyone is talking about me in horrible ways. I showed these posts to my daughter and she responded "Dad, they are following you and talking about you. That's so amazing!"

    "Yeah but this guy Boz puts you down, me down even my recently deceased friend George down"

    "Which means he is following you closely at WOV. Love you or hate you, you have a following. Keep up the good work."

    I don't know why Boz doesn't like me. I thought he was a really good contributor at WOV and missed his posting there. So it was a bit strange to see him be so angry towards me. I never had anything to do with him before to my knowledge.

    Anyway just in case there is some new accusation that I am not the real Darkoz here is some proof.

    I attended the last WOV Meetup in 2019. I came with my daughter AND my two grandchildren. We were driven by Axelwolf in his car for a bit as a nice gesture.

    We arrived early at the hotel suite. I won't say which hotel in case that's still secretive but it was downtown Vegas. We unfortunately had to leave early.

    Axel awarded me a gift of a license plate that said "Busboy"

    If there is any doubts that I am the real Darkoz I know Axel will vouch based on that.

    If an administrator wants to double-check IP address against Baccmaster or whomever that's fine.

    I don't know if I will be on here regularly or not. I am pretty comfortable over at WOV.

    But who knows.

    Maybe I will cause a mass Exodus of AP's here as well (although that's definitely not any main goal of mine. I'm kidding about that, take my word for it")

  2. #2
    You libards can't get the non-libtards here banned like you did on WoV in the political threads. You got no Babs to protect your progressive asses. You just recently whined like a little bitch until you got keyser suspended. Homey don't play that shit here.
    Question: Do you know why KJ is so happy?
    Answer: He's got maxpenis in his ass.

  3. #3
    My daughter was right

    I got a fantastic following

    Love ya too

    Autographs anyone?

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    My daughter was right

    I got a fantastic following

    Love ya too

    Autographs anyone?
    I read the WoV political threads everyday. It was sickening watching you libtards get away with insult after insult while any little infraction by the conservatives was ban worthy. And your moderator, Babs, besides protecting libtard ass, was one of the worst offenders. She delivered insults left and right. Shack had to jump in to straighten it up. She should have been removed as moderator.
    Question: Do you know why KJ is so happy?
    Answer: He's got maxpenis in his ass.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    My daughter was right

    I got a fantastic following

    Love ya too

    Autographs anyone?
    I read the WoV political threads everyday. It was sickening watching you libtards get away with insult after insult while any little infraction by the conservatives was ban worthy. And your moderator, Babs, besides protecting libtard ass, was one of the worst offenders. She delivered insults left and right. Shack had to jump in to straighten it up. She should have been removed as moderator.
    Oh, yes. And the martingale system of suspensions? Conservatives got it worse than libtards. Brokeass Billryan did eight 3-day suspensions in a row.
    Question: Do you know why KJ is so happy?
    Answer: He's got maxpenis in his ass.

  6. #6
    This arrogant fuck! This whole fucking thing! I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck for this fucking asshole to prance in here announcing himself in the fucking Las Vegas subforum like he’s mdawg#2.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You libards can't get the non-libtards here banned like you did on WoV in the political threads. You got no Babs to protect your progressive asses. You just recently whined like a little bitch until you got keyser suspended. Homey don't play that shit here.
    ^^ Says the guy that'll ask to have you banned for your political views.

    Darkoz,

    These guys need someone to break up their echo chamber.

    These guys get all lathered up hating on me because I give 0 respect to Trump. Therefore I'm a Democrat shill and all that. Then today I was chatting with someone who actually knows me well, who was telling me I lean to the right.

    No surprise they had you confused. For longest time they thought I was a sock puppet from some known person on other gambling sites. (not particularly true) Never had a WOV account but read threads on occasion when bored. They finally gave up on that idea though. They're a buncha weirdos around here. I always think I'm weird, but then you start reading these people. lol.

  8. #8
    I want to create a real sock puppet and act like this Babs person. Lol that'd be fucking awesome.

  9. #9
    #2?

    Please I am always#1 lol

  10. #10
    No one here gives a flying flip

    about anything DarkOz has done or said, which amount to one small time failure after another his whole life
    OTHER THAN
    that we thought that BaccMaster was DarkOz.

    I will take the heat for that theory - I came up with it initially. It still has merit, but the evidence has established that someone else from WOV is BaccMaster.

    However, now that we know who BaccMaster is, we'll give him a chance to come clean or else it's going to be disclosed, and it won't be pretty because we know not just his WOV screen name but his full identity complete with a picture of his quite ugly mug. He knows who he is, and if he's smart, he'll step forward and confess. Or just disappear from both forums and hope we forget about him entirely. You hear that ------------ ? How many dashes did I just type?
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    No one here gives a flying flip

    about anything DarkOz has done or said, which amount to one small time failure after another his whole life
    OTHER THAN
    that we thought that BaccMaster was DarkOz.

    I will take the heat for that theory - I came up with it initially. It still has merit, but the evidence has established that someone else from WOV is BaccMaster.

    However, now that we know who BaccMaster is, we'll give him a chance to come clean or else it's going to be disclosed, and it won't be pretty because we know not just his WOV screen name but his full identity complete with a picture of his quite ugly mug. He knows who he is, and if he's smart, he'll step forward and confess. Or just disappear from both forums and hope we forget about him entirely. You hear that ------------ ? How many dashes did I just type?
    As I told axel when I first joined here, Iím a wov member whose been nuked. Iíll give no
    other info in regards to my identity besides that.

    So little guy , whoever you think I am. Feel free to disclose it. Iím fairly certain you
    wont be correct. Your Napoleon complex is flaring up again

  12. #12
    So this fairy is saying that he was suspended long ago but chose to follow obsessively the posts of another man clear through to another forum? If MDawg were going to say something to put BaccMaster down I don't think he could come up with much worse than what BaccMaster just admitted himself.

    I am sure he's noticed that this is the first time I've responded to one of his posts, and it must be killing him - he spends his whole life waiting to say something to me and I couldn't be bothered.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

  13. #13
    Hey, Darkie. You wrote off HCQ the first time you heard about it because Trump mentioned it. You're pushing leronlimab because Trump hasn't mentioned it.
    Question: Do you know why KJ is so happy?
    Answer: He's got maxpenis in his ass.

  14. #14
    With Darkie here redietz has another alt-lefty in his gang.
    Question: Do you know why KJ is so happy?
    Answer: He's got maxpenis in his ass.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Just signed up today

    I am DarkOZ!

    (You should be hearing thunder with that announcement just like in the 1939 movie)

    I don't know who Baccmaster is. It isn't me!

    I just joined here because I see everyone is talking about me in horrible ways. I showed these posts to my daughter and she responded "Dad, they are following you and talking about you. That's so amazing!"

    "Yeah but this guy Boz puts you down, me down even my recently deceased friend George down"

    "Which means he is following you closely at WOV. Love you or hate you, you have a following. Keep up the good work."

    I don't know why Boz doesn't like me. I thought he was a really good contributor at WOV and missed his posting there. So it was a bit strange to see him be so angry towards me. I never had anything to do with him before to my knowledge.

    Anyway just in case there is some new accusation that I am not the real Darkoz here is some proof.

    I attended the last WOV Meetup in 2019. I came with my daughter AND my two grandchildren. We were driven by Axelwolf in his car for a bit as a nice gesture.

    We arrived early at the hotel suite. I won't say which hotel in case that's still secretive but it was downtown Vegas. We unfortunately had to leave early.

    Axel awarded me a gift of a license plate that said "Busboy"

    If there is any doubts that I am the real Darkoz I know Axel will vouch based on that.

    If an administrator wants to double-check IP address against Baccmaster or whomever that's fine.

    I don't know if I will be on here regularly or not. I am pretty comfortable over at WOV.

    But who knows.

    Maybe I will cause a mass Exodus of AP's here as well (although that's definitely not any main goal of mine. I'm kidding about that, take my word for it")
    I've been trying to tell MDawg, it wasn't you since he first brought it up. It just doesn't seem like your kind of style. He went on to call me basically an idiot, because I couldn't see what was clearly in front of my face. Speaking of idiots, some idiots claimed I was Baccmaster at the beginning.

    I contacted Baccmaster and just asked him, I told him it was obvious he was not just some random member. He Told me he wasn't and said he was some other banned member from Vegas.
    5000 private messages later of Mdawg still claiming it was you. I said f*** it, I was getting ready to start planting seeds that it was you just to f*** with him. I made one post heading down that road, but then I decided it just wasn't worth it.

    I finally sent you a private message and asked, just for the hell of it, and to let you know, hoping you could come over and put this shit to rest, it was becoming tiresome. So now here we are. I'm still waiting for my apology from Mdawg. I still have no clue why Boz thought it was you, I hope he was just fucking with people.

  16. #16
    I don't know you, Darkoz, but welcome, provided you're who you say you are and not trying to troll this place.

    You'll find that, in general, the rules are very lax here, and very few people get banned. And nobody gets banned for political views, ever.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    and not trying to troll this place.
    in case anybody didn't hear that allow me to repeat:


    there are no trolls allowed here



    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 420
Size:  1.35 MB
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    and not trying to troll this place.
    in case anybody didn't hear that allow me to repeat:


    there are no trolls allowed here



    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 420
Size:  1.35 MB
    That gave me a good chuckle.

  19. #19
    Not sure who is wishing for more deaths from this to protect their handouts.

    Dark Oz
    Broke Billy
    Robert E Dietz

    What they are have in common is they are flaming liberals. So is this about “caring” for people or political and personal motives?
    Reopen America!

  20. #20
    Boz,

    I don't receive government handouts.

    Yes, I have in the past because I qualified. That was over eight years ago.

    I pay for my own health services, receive no cash or food stamps. I pay my own rent.

    I don't even qualify for a stimulus check as my income is way above the threshold and yes, I paid my taxes.

    As an AP, I have two things going for me the rest of the wimpy country does not

    1). A cash bankroll that is sustaining me through all this

    2) the experience of losing ones source of income. I don't know how many times an operation or an advantage play died on me and I lost money but all these wimps crying they can't survive because their work ended instantaneously... Well welcome to my world. Old hat, for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2019, 03:02 AM
  2. Where is the Real Truth
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2019, 02:16 PM
  3. A real +EV Bad Beat
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 09:48 AM
  4. Unbalanced dice theory-- real or BS
    By whodat in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 10:51 AM
  5. Real estate, business.
    By Andrewkk in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •