Hey MidWest Player, I noticed ZeeBabar got banned for a month over at Blackjack the Forum for letting politics come into his comments on coronavirus. Who’d have thunk such a thing could happen? He said “Bamm” it happened just like that...he didn’t see it coming. Then he said “it is what it is”.

Well just today he’s back to making political comments again so he’s probably going to get banned again, so I thought you might want to tell him about this forum, so he can spout off on his various political and left-wing theories. He’s more of a lefty, but he’s pretty much a wildcard. You never know what he’s going to say.

Today he was talking about freedom for Saudi Arabian women to drive. Don’t know how that relates to Blackjack but it’s an interesting topic. Lol. This is something we haven’t discussed over here so it’d be an interesting topic to tackle.

Anyway, I know you two are pretty good friends and you’re both a fair bit left of center, so I thought it might give you some cover for when you throw your bombs.

Also, Zee is very entertaining, and never backs down so he could be a good addition over here.

Btw, I liked your comments when you directed someone else over here and said more or less anything goes. It was funny the way you put it.