Thread: Novelty IDs with advantaged gambling

Does anyone in this space have experience using novelty IDs for the purpose of advantaged gambling? I've used them a lot (because my real names are in OSN and Biometrica), and they've been really helpful, but I've also had trouble with the law.

My questions to those with experience in these matters:

-Which novelty IDs can successfully pass Veridocs? What makes them work and not work? What exactly does Veridocs check?
    -Are there novelty IDs I can use to deter tribal police when they get physical and demand ID?
    -What do you do in a situation such as having playing rated under a novelty ID, and tribal police are demanding your ID and not letting you leave?
    -Can Law enforcement verify Foreign novelty IDs?

Looking forward to hearing your responses.

Originally Posted by lonelyAP View Post
    Does anyone in this space have experience using novelty IDs for the purpose of advantaged gambling? I've used them a lot (because my real names are in OSN and Biometrica), and they've been really helpful, but I've also had trouble with the law.

My questions to those with experience in these matters:

-Which novelty IDs can successfully pass Veridocs? What makes them work and not work? What exactly does Veridocs check?
    -Are there novelty IDs I can use to deter tribal police when they get physical and demand ID?
    -What do you do in a situation such as having playing rated under a novelty ID, and tribal police are demanding your ID and not letting you leave?
    -Can Law enforcement verify Foreign novelty IDs?

Looking forward to hearing your responses.
    I'm pretty sure using a Novelty(Fake) ID to circumvent being on OSN and Biometrica) could land you in big legal trouble..

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post

I'm pretty sure using a Novelty(Fake) ID to circumvent being on OSN and Biometrica) could land you in big legal trouble..
    billyryan posted a similar response on WoV.
    Coincidence?

If it is only a security guard, not sure if a fake card would be illegal, except that you have a fake government document. Seems like you'd be better with someone's real ID that resembles you.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Coincidence?
    Quite possible, being just south of 400lbs (what he admitted to in the past) he most certainly is a Cookie Monster.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Coincidence?
    Cookie Monster sounds like a typical Tasha sock name. She hasn’t been around in a while but showed up at GF yesterday. And it’s the type post she would make to try and sound semi intelligent after reading Billy post it.

As for it being Billy, no chance. He isn’t here and probably won’t ever come over and post as he would think he would be legitimizing the place with his presence.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

As for it being Billy, no chance. He isn’t here and probably won’t ever come over and post as he would think he would be legitimizing the place with his presence.
    Billy was at gambling forums about 3-4 years ago, which is where many of us were before here, shortly after he moved west. He posted under his old shadroch name that I originally knew his as. GF was pretty harsh, similar to this forum and he didn't stay long. About a week later, he began posting at WoV as billy.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

make sure you're familiar with state to state regulations. i'll say that in nevada it's generally ok. please do keep in mind, i am most definitely not an attorney.

also, just because you don't do anything illegal doesn't mean you don't have to defend yourself against it.

i'd be careful going down this path but they serve their purpose

Originally Posted by goose44 View Post
    make sure you're familiar with state to state regulations. i'll say that in nevada it's generally ok. please do keep in mind, i am most definitely not an attorney.

also, just because you don't do anything illegal doesn't mean you don't have to defend yourself against it.

i'd be careful going down this path but they serve their purpose
    If you're responding to the original poster it was basically a ruse that was intended to promote the use of these things in order to sell them at some point.

What you said is good advice in general for someone lurking or actually interested in such things.

Whatever the case, one should always be careful when purchasing a fake ID, because most of the places that sell them are scams, you'll pay and just never get your ID.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    If you're responding to the original poster it was basically a ruse that was intended to promote the use of these things in order to sell them at some point.

What you said is good advice in general for someone lurking or actually interested in such things.

Whatever the case, one should always be careful when purchasing a fake ID, because most of the places that sell them are scams, you'll pay and just never get your ID.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...ds/#post768832

It is so good that we have someone so knowledgeable about Fake IDs on these gambling boards.
    Your information is so sacred that over at WoV you lash out at anyone publicly posting about such Devious Tactics.
    After lashing out you direct them to Private Message members to get the inside tract.
    Pretty Sick Chubs.

AxelWolf: I'm Just hoping someone else might have second thoughts before they ask questions of a sensitive nature in public.Private messages are your friend. There's plenty of people willing to help answer questions in private. You may not know who those people are right away, but with a few private messages to various members someone will generally direct you to someone they think might have that knowledge, eventually that will lead you to the person that has that information.

Thread Information