Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Protest slogans

I'm working for now but if my dictator stops my ability to support my family I'll be on the street every day. I'm coming up with some slogans for my signs. anyone have any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by quahaug; 04-16-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

yeah i have an idea

stop living paycheck to paycheck if youre going to have a family

Originally Posted by straightandhatingit View Post
    yeah i have an idea

That's not a good slogan at all.

"Don't Gulag the Quahuag"

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    yeah i have an idea

true it's not catchy but it's pretty financially sound

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    That's a start.

yeah i have an idea

true it's not catchy but it's pretty financially sound
    True but the protesting is about government over reach.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    That's a start.
    What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

For those in PA, we are going to have a rally on Monday in Harrisburg the State Capital. I’m sure as hell going to be there and will be starting on making signs tomorrow.

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/dep...selves-at-risk

Note you also get a picture of our trans whatever “Health Secretary”. I call it Freakshow.

Name:  6AC857CF-8666-4C9F-AEB0-F5B45FD43EFD.jpeg
Views: 4039
Size:  19.1 KB
    Last edited by The Boz; 04-16-2020 at 04:26 PM.

MN In front of the governors,I mean dictators, mansion tomorrow. Thought about it but it’s a 4 hr round trip.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    MN In front of the governors,I mean dictators, mansion tomorrow. Thought about it but it’s a 4 hr round trip.
    What else have you got to do?

It’s been in the 30’s/40’s all week so been putting off yard work, finally gets back to 50 tomorrow. Pick up sticks from where cleared leaves from the flower beds, finish bagging up leaves need to get that done because the landfills only open from 8 till noon Saturday.

Only have 5 of 11 sections of the dock put out want to get that done this weekend since it’s gonna be in the mid 60’s next week. Damn marina is shut down anyway so I probably can’t even get the boat out of storage to put out there until June or whenever our dictator allows us to at least live a little bit, but at least can try to catch some panfish off the dock to pass the time if I get it out. Thanks for asking.

People are going to have beautiful lawns and yards this year as long as the dictators allow them to buy seed, fertilizer, plants ect.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    For those in PA, we are going to have a rally on Monday in Harrisburg the State Capital. I’m sure as hell going to be there and will be starting on making signs tomorrow.

Note you also get a picture of our trans whatever “Health Secretary”. I call it Freakshow.

This is Barney

It's good to see Tiny Tim's progeny has a good job. These Democrats governor's want to error on health until their controller's tell them they don't have enough sales and income revenue to pay for the police, firemen, teachers and other state workers past June.

Originally Posted by Barney View Post

This is Barney

It's good to see Tiny Tim's progeny has a good job. These Democrats governor's want to error on health until their controller's tell them they don't have enough sales and income revenue to pay for the police, firemen, teachers and other state workers past June.
    His progeny looks to be the picture of health too !!

If a protest is something like Michigan or Better I would show up if I had to drive a long distance.
    However, if it is just a handful of people I wouldn't bother.
    I thought that was pretty cool in Michigan how they had so many cars just parked on the streets and highways.
    All honking their horns.
    I seen a few people walking around with assault weapons as well.

Hopefully PA will have a good turnout.
    I am looking forward to seeing pictures, videos and reading about it!
    I did grow up in Youngwood and Greensburg for 17 years of my life so Yinz understand Dat over Dere!!
    I make my wife American Chop Suey sometimes... Its a Pennsylvania thing so whatever.
    I guess its a New England thing... makes sense as I was born in New England and my mothers side of the family all live in New Hampshire.

Best slogans came from the Civil Rights movement. So have you and your kids walking hand in hand saying "we shall open up," and "we are not afraid." Be sure everyone holds hands. Men might choose to lock arms instead of hand holding. Please, no whimps with masks are allowed. Get a celebrity to lead. In two weeks either you'll have made your point or you won't.

I'm glad he uses the women's room. I wouldn't want to have to look at that in the men's room.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If a protest is something like Michigan or Better I would show up if I had to drive a long distance.
    However, if it is just a handful of people I wouldn't bother.
    I thought that was pretty cool in Michigan how they had so many cars just parked on the streets and highways.
    All honking their horns.
    I seen a few people walking around with assault weapons as well.

Hopefully PA will have a good turnout.
    I am looking forward to seeing pictures, videos and reading about it!
    I did grow up in Youngwood and Greensburg for 17 years of my life so Yinz understand Dat over Dere!!
    I make my wife American Chop Suey sometimes... Its a Pennsylvania thing so whatever.
    I guess its a New England thing... makes sense as I was born in New England and my mothers side of the family all live in New Hampshire.
    Gotta start somewhere. If I end up being the only one who cares enough to stand up then so be it.

Thread Information