Thread: Mr Kewlj: self employed unemployment insurance

My neighbor is unable to use the NEW state unemployment insurance website, contrary to the instructions of the State unemployment insurance department.

But by accident he found that the regular unemployment insurance website accepted his self employed unemployment insurance application.

If you can't use the new website try again on the regular website.

I have AndrewG on ignore but made an exception to see what this thread is about. Guess who Andrew's "neighbor" would be. That's right. It's Alan Mendelson. Alan, your post here is a dead giveaway. So you are trying to collect unemployment at your age? For crying out loud.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    My neighbor is unable to use the NEW state unemployment insurance website, contrary to the instructions of the State unemployment insurance department.

But by accident he found that the regular unemployment insurance website accepted his self employed unemployment insurance application.

If you can't use the new website try again on the regular website.
    Thank you Andrew. My brother and I have now both filed for all of the individual weeks involved. We'll see what happens next, if anything.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information