Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert E Dietz Memorial Coronavirus Death Thread

I am starting this thread to highlight unique deaths from the Coronavirus across the country.

Today we are going to start with a Security Guard in Michigan.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/mi...rnd/index.html

“Three family members have been charged in the killing of a security guard who told a customer at a Michigan Family Dollar store to wear a state-mandated face mask, officials said on Monday“

“ Ramonyea Travon Bishop, 23, Larry Edward Teague, 44, and Sharmel Lashe Teague, 45, have been charged with first-degree premeditated murder, along with other charges, the Genesee County Prosecutor's Office said in a statement on Monday”

Please feel free to add other sad and tragic deaths that add a smile and a count to Dietz’s day and agenda.

Let’s add a spike in Drug Overdose deaths to the cost of Governor Wolf’s overreaching in PA.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...entral-pa.html

“ In Cumberland County, 24 people have died of overdoses so far this year, with most deaths occurring after March 1, Coroner Charley Hall said Wednesday. He said almost all involved fentanyl, an opioid.

York County has seen 65 overdoses —22 more than during the same period last year, Coroner Pam Gay said. Overdoses had declined for two consecutive years in both York and Cumberland”

“ Treatment experts say the explanations are obvious: Isolation. Stress and financial worries brought on by the coronavirus. Cancelation of most group support meetings. Loss of close contact with people who have been in recovery longer to lean on for support. Temptation that can arise after cashing a $1,200 stimulus check”

As there is a financial incentive to classify these as Coronavirus deaths, there is no doubt they should be listed as CV deaths since we are counting every nursing home death as such.

After all, we have to keep thee numbers rising to keep the public locked up, sorry I mean locked in.

Every nursing home death is recorded as a covid death? Thats what I figured was going on. i knew that drug overdoses were being recorded as covid deaths. Nope. No padding the numbers going on, right? Yeah, right.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Per the stats highway fatalities for the first 4 months of 2020 in Montana are down almost 29% on the interstates and 11% on the rural roads. A direct reflection of the shutdown. I'm sure the percentages in the other states are similar.

These numbers offset the covid death numbers.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrX...ef1VDNYtzrkWc-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hilda Churchill definitely needs to be included on this list, since her death shows how lethal this thing is. She was able to survive the 1918 Spanish flu virus, but she couldn't make it past coronavirus. And to think she was only 108 years old, and robbed of the best years of her life. Sad, beyond words!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/108-ye...f-coronavirus/

I do not condone shooting a guy because he tried to enforce some mask policy.
    However, I do not understand giving up your life to enforce some sort of mask policy??
    I do not believe this shooting was so clear-cut as: put your mask on... no... bang.
    This situation had to of escalated somewhat and I think the security guard would not back down from his power trip.
    Personally, I would rather lose my job than enforce and mask policy and die over enforcing a mask policy.
    Last edited by monet; 05-06-2020 at 09:16 AM.

I want things to open up too, but, unfortunately, we all still have to be careful of incompetence staffing like what was exhibited at the Holyoke Mass Soldiers Home.

"Employees of the Soldiers' Home say the problem began in mid-March when a man on one of the memory care floors began exhibiting symptoms of the virus. Staff say they asked about infection control plans, but that management withheld personal protective equipment and made little effort to isolate the man from other residents."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...C2fKY0Jo9FgDmF

Not a death but kinda strange.
    They let murders and prisoners go free in states like California.
    They let over 16,000 prisoners go free in many states all over the country!
    Now they jail some woman for refusing to close her hair salon in Dallas, Texas???

Shelly Luther’s sentence was seven days in jail for the criminal violation and seven days for the civil violation.
    The sentences will run concurrently.
    She must also pay a $7,000 fine!

https://fox6now.com/2020/05/05/texas...-restrictions/
    Last edited by monet; 05-06-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Seemed like a profitable gambit for her. Her gofundme for “legal fees” is approaching 100k.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Seemed like a profitable gambit for her. Her gofundme for “legal fees” is approaching 100k.
    oh lol... Advantage Play huh!!

I forget about this whole Go Fund Me Scam thing.
    Very popular these days.

GoFundMe states on its site
    Sites claiming to be '100% Free' will charge your donors up to 15% and you'll still need to pay 3% for processing.
    GoFundMe will never charge your donors anything.

What percentage does GoFundMe take?
    We do not keep a percentage of donations and have a platform fee of 0%.
    Please keep in mind that there is still a payment processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per donation that goes directly to our payment processor.
    Mar 24, 2020

I just looked at it.
    It's almost 300k now!!
    It has a 500k goal which it seems will go over at this rate.

It seems that 5 to 25 dollars adds up pretty quick with over 7800 people donating.
    This doesn't even include the Fake Shelly Luther Go Fund me sites lol.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/shelley-luther-fund
    Last edited by monet; 05-06-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    However, I do not understand giving up your life to enforce some sort of mask policy??
    I do not believe this shooting was so clear-cut as: put your mask on... no... bang.
    This situation had to of escalated somewhat and I think the security guard would not back down from his power trip.
    Personally, I would rather lose my job than enforce and mask policy and die over enforcing a mask policy.
    They left, came back and assassinated him. Was pre-meditated. You're right, it wasn't so clear-cut as the scenario you presented. It was actually worse. No doubt the security guard was rude, but thats probably what he has to do for his job. Otherwise people will just ignore you. They were black though, so you don't have to be defensive as if it was some gun-toting freedom screamin' Trump person.

I just had a big laugh. Not at what happened but because it's bound to upset redietz who doesn't want information like this to get out. You know, redietz lives in east Tennessee. Another member of WoV, gordonm888 also lives in Tennessee and posted up some interesting information. You can't make this shit up.

"According to news reports today our local hospitals (in Tennessee) have furloughed 4000 health care workers this past week because of their healthcare losses (about 1 billion in the last months). Of the approximately 2000 hospital beds in east Tennessee, 14 of those beds are filled with covid patients, but elective surgeries and out-patient surgeries are at near zero. Child birth is the only stable revenue stream. Several hospitals may need to declare bankruptcy despite federal aid (which I think is based on $1.2 million for each covid-19 death in a hospital)."

Gordonm888 goes on to lambast the fear mongers. If that $1.2 million in federal aid for each covid-19 death is true then there is absolutely no way we will get an accurate count on covid-19 deaths. If they die of a drug overdose, hey covid-19 death. If they die from injuries sustained in an automobile accident, hey covid-19 death. If they jump off the roof, he covid-19 death.

And here we have redietz going to great lengths to fear monger on the internet while the hospitals in his own backyard are going broke and laying off employee's.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    They were black though, so you don't have to be defensive as if it was some gun-toting freedom screamin' Trump person.
    As far as I am concerned that was a racist remark, dork brain. You don't think that Trump has no Black support at all? After six decades of receiving nothing but broken promises the black Democratic expectation vote is no longer the case. Why the hell should it be? They already got a taste of Trump and it sure beats the status quo of breadcrums tossed at them every four years.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    They were black though, so you don't have to be defensive as if it was some gun-toting freedom screamin' Trump person.
    As far as I am concerned that was a racist remark, dork brain. You don't think that Trump has no Black support at all? After six decades of receiving nothing but broken promises the black Democratic expectation vote is no longer the case. Why the hell should it be? They already got a taste of Trump and it sure beats the status quo of breadcrums tossed at them every four years.
    Yeah, Monet never even mentioned race in his post then along comes a-cunt-inquestion to race bait. Nice going cunt. You’re throwing your fair share of bombs today.

Idiots. I wasn't baiting anyone. The typical left take on this without the facts would be that some deranged Trump "freeeeedom" person took it as a personal affront. Thats not what happened. More like thugs bein' thugs.

Then you guys are offended because I point out the obvious. I mean those thugs might be all MAGAing it up, but probably not. Yea, I made a racist remark. Oooh snowflake bosox now.

Honestly, this is about worst case like i thought would happen. This thing still really sucks, but if the lockdowns work too well, not enough people get sick and we're not in any better spot than we were when it started. Then we hear this "told you so".

A difficult problem and the most optimal solution would be some sort of start up/off deal built on local models, but that requires real leadership. Democracy much like the free market doesn't always deliver our best by any stretch.

Honestly, this is about worst case like i thought would happen. This thing still really sucks, but if the lockdowns work too well, not enough people get sick and we're not in any better spot than we were when it started. Then we hear this "told you so".

A difficult problem and the most optimal solution would be some sort of start up/off deal built on local models, but that requires real leadership. Democracy much like the free market doesn't always deliver our best by any stretch.
    The word is kakistocracy. The United States is Exhibit A.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

The word is kakistocracy. The United States is Exhibit A.
    lol @ the word.

What should have happened was got all the young people and encourage them to get this stuff if they can self-isolate for a few weeks. We wasted all this time and immunity levels haven't changed that much at a societal level.

USA could have paid everyone under 40 who can self-isolate $1000 and free medical to go catch this thing. Imagine how well that'd went over. I've already heard multiple people talking about microchip concerns over this. At least then we'd have a decent home immunity. Oh well.

And PA may be “reporting” more soon. This outlet thinks there “may” be 7000 more out there.

Today’s agenda is to find more deaths to combat all the opening up going on across the country. This will ruin everything liberals like Dietz and others have worked so hard for.

https://www.publicsource.org/fact-ch...-the-pandemic/

By the way Red, no comment on my new profile pic? It’s in honor of you.

Thread Information