Thread: The Dumb Ass Gets Dumber

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Trump Says He's Taking Malaria Drug in Case He Gets Virus.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-he-gets-virus
    Shouldn't you be happy about this?

If it doesn't work and he gets the CV you can say, "See I told you so".

And if it kills him, you'd be ecstatic.

Dude, there was a shortage of HCQ because so many doctors and their families were taking it. They had to ban its use outside of hospitals in some states. But, MWP, you are smarter than those doctors. Good boy. And whether you believe it or not doctors are still reporting good results with it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;105808]
    Dude, there was a shortage of HCQ because so many doctors and their families were taking it. They had to ban its use outside of hospitals in some states. But, MWP, you are smarter than those doctors. Good boy. And whether you believe it or not doctors are still reporting good results with it.

And here is a very bad omen for you. The Republicans flipped a California congressional seat that is partly in Los Angeles County and partly in Ventura County. The seat had been in Democrat hands for 22 years and supposedly was never to return to republican hands. This is a very bad omen for you dems in november. Orangeman be kickin' ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

VA hospitals are using HCQ. Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Robert Wilkie, says so called VA study saying HCQ is harmful is phony.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    VA hospitals are using HCQ. Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Robert Wilkie, says so called VA study saying HCQ is harmful is phony.
    Come on Mickey, you should know doctors only give lupus patients with weakened immune systems drugs they know are harmful for them. This proves HCQ should be harmful to a healthy people with good immune systems.

Liberals in general love drugs.

But the one that makes them insane with anger for some reason is HCQ.

I wonder why?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Liberals in general love drugs.

But the one that makes them insane with anger for some reason is HCQ.

I wonder why?
    Easy, it’s not available on the street yet.

You can't make this shit up. In late March Amy Klobuchar's husband was admitted to the hospital with Coronavirus. He was throwing up blood when admitted. Five days later he was miraculously cured and released.

Amy Klobuchar has been avoiding answering the question of whether her husband was prescribed HCQ. Many in the main stream media would not even ask her the question. But some are still asking. She is finally coming around to admitting that her husband took HCQ. Except she is doing it with "yeah, I think that is one of the drugs he took." You can't make this shit up.

Thread Information