Thread: Looks like Coronavirus Mutated. This is getting even more worrisome.

According to Google, there is already a new Coronavirus running around in China. In Theory, this new Coronavirus in China will be coming here in like three months(The current Coronavirus started in China in December, became a real problem in US in March) We're still dealing with the first Coronavirus! We can't catch a break!

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    According to Google, there is already a new Coronavirus running around in China. In Theory, this new Coronavirus in China will be coming here in like three months(The current Coronavirus started in China in December, became a real problem in US in March) We're still dealing with the first Coronavirus! We can't catch a break!
    Cookie Monster, would you happen to have a good tip on a Florida lottery number?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Cookie Monster, would you happen to have a good tip on a Florida lottery number?
    Tasha is the person to get tips on lottery numbers. However, haven't seen Tasha around for a long time. Bob you wouldn't be implying Cookie Monster is Tasha are you. Tasha said she swore off making sock puppets. What makes you even think of such a thing.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Tasha is the person to get tips on lottery numbers. However, haven't seen Tasha around for a long time. Bob you wouldn't be implying Cookie Monster is Tasha are you. Tasha said she swore off making sock puppets. What makes you even think of such a thing.
    Yeah, I think everybody pretty much knew immediately Tasha was Cookie Monster, even before Cookie Monster made her first post.

Look I don't blame Tasha. It's most likely something she can't control. Tasha did well for a while posting under Tasha, but then fell off the wagon. It happens. She's clearly addicted to sock puppets.

She probably doesn't have a 12-step sock puppet anonymous chapter in her neck of the woods like we do around here. Until her local community gets one, I doubt if she'll be able to overcome this addiction on her own. You know Tasha isn't the only person with this problem.

What I miss most is Tasha's daily Florida lottery picks. Wish those would come back. They were the highlight of my day! And since I'm travelling to Florida this weekend, I need some help picking some good numbers!
    Last edited by Bob21; 05-20-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Eventually victim list depleted. Get healthy you live.

Thread Information