Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Bob I read the short story from that episode of the Twilight Zone it was very good.

Regarding that woman over at the forum, her handle is "Cooking with Cards and yes she is one tough cookie. Reminds me of you and how you defend a point of view.
You’re right, I meant Cooking with Cards. And I thought your last reply to her was good. She seems very sensitive, and sincere. You’re right, you can’t take these forums too seriously and things can be misconstrued in a post.

A poster child for not taken forums too seriously is Kj. He’s a mess. Forums have messed Kj up so much I question if he can even function normally in society anymore.
Bob, as you know things change quickly. I threw her a slow one right down the middle, now I think she will hit a slam off of me.
Bosox, I was just reading over at BTF and see that now Cooking with Cards wants to meet up with you. I told you she was flirting with you and wants to hook up.

I hope your wife doesn’t lurk on any of these forums and see all the women trying to hook up with you.

I did think your reply was good. You put a stop to it right away and directed her to Don. Apparently her husband isn’t keeping her satisfied.