Thread: The Coronavirus didn't start in China?

I looked up "Who Is Patient Zero of The Coronavirus?" On Google yesterday and there was a video that stated that The Coronavirus actually didn't start in China and actually started in a Tropical Country IIRC(Think Fiji and Tahiti) and actually started around early October 2019, not late December 2019 as most Sources claimed. In fact, the video claimed that multiple people around the world admitted that they felt unusually physically crummy even way before China confirmed their first Coronavirus Case. The video surmised that the Doctors felt that the people who reported feeling "Unusually physically crummy," before China came forward with their first Coronavirus Case," just had the Common Flu as the Common Flu was also already becoming rampant around that time. In fact, news Reports were pointing out as early as October that this Flu Season seemed particularly nasty. If the video is correct, this was actually The Flu Season mixed with early Coronavirus.

The first case of coronoavirus was a Walgreen's employee in South Florida.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I looked up "Who Is Patient Zero of The Coronavirus?" On Google yesterday and there was a video that stated that The Coronavirus actually didn't start in China and actually started in a Tropical Country IIRC(Think Fiji and Tahiti) and actually started around early October 2019, not late December 2019 as most Sources claimed. In fact, the video claimed that multiple people around the world admitted that they felt unusually physically crummy even way before China confirmed their first Coronavirus Case. The video surmised that the Doctors felt that the people who reported feeling "Unusually physically crummy," before China came forward with their first Coronavirus Case," just had the Common Flu as the Common Flu was also already becoming rampant around that time. In fact, news Reports were pointing out as early as October that this Flu Season seemed particularly nasty. If the video is correct, this was actually The Flu Season mixed with early Coronavirus.
    One of the biggest tip off’s Cookie Monster is Tosha is Tosha’s never learned how to do paragraphs.

I actually like Cookie Monster as a pen name for Tasha. When I think of a cookie monster I think of a lovable mischievous not very smart little thing. I hope she doesn’t come up with a new pen name anytime too soon.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    One of the biggest tip off’s Cookie Monster is Tosha is Tosha’s never learned how to do paragraphs.

I actually like Cookie Monster as a pen name for Tasha. When I think of a cookie monster I think of a lovable mischievous not very smart little thing. I hope she doesn’t come up with a new pen name anytime too soon.
    You forgot furry and walk on their hind legs. And have an IQ equal to thing #2 on the evolution chart

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

You forgot furry and walk on their hind legs. And have an IQ equal to thing #2 on the evolution chart
    Lol. Yep, she nailed it with that pen name. I’m no longer calling them sock puppets with Tasha, because sock puppet implies we don’t know who it is. With Tasha, it is pretty clear who it is.

This is why Tasha should never get banned for this practice. She’s doing it more to change her pen name, rather than as a sock puppet, so that puts her in a different category.

Would anyone like to respond to the actual topic in my Topic?

Would anyone like to respond to the actual topic in my Topic?
    No. It’s much more interesting talking about all your sock puppets or should I say pen names. Btw, do you have a preference on how I refer to them?

I chose the name Cookie Monster because on another website, I have an Account that has a Cookie Monster Avatar. In my Cookie Monster Avatar, he is holding a cookie and smiling. On here I tried to find a Cookie Monster Avatar to go along with my Cookie Monster Screen name on here but couldn't do so.

I chose the name Cookie Monster because on another website, I have an Account that has a Cookie Monster Avatar. In my Cookie Monster Avatar, he is holding a cookie and smiling. On here I tried to find a Cookie Monster Avatar to go along with my Cookie Monster Screen name on here but couldn't do so.
    Try this one asswipe.

Name:  3D95AB82-FF94-4F9D-A085-763C54C7F4E1.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  38.3 KB

Okay, I'll answer your question Cookie Monster. Btw, thanks for coming clean. I do like your new handle, Cookie Monster. You picked a good one!

After you made your post, I did spend some time looking for that video on google, and the claim that the coronavirus didn't start in China. It turns out you can find anything you want to on it. There are conspiracy nuts on everything, so it's not surprising you're going to be able to find some nut that says it didn't start in China.

Here's what they know. It most likely started in Wuhu, China. They aren't sure if started in the wet market, where animals are sold, but they know a lot of people got it there. Maybe that was just a super spreader place. Who knows? It's interesting they haven't been able to identify the first person who got it, since with other viruses like this they have been able to.

Since they don't know the first person who got it is, or what animal it came from, you can bet you're going to continue to see conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork with different far flung theories. I'm surprised even Fox News is running with some of this stuff.

At this stage it really doesn't matter. It's here and we got to figure out how to deal with it.

Okay, I'll answer your question Cookie Monster. Btw, thanks for coming clean. I do like your new handle, Cookie Monster. You picked a good one!

After you made your post, I did spend some time looking for that video on google, and the claim that the coronavirus didn't start in China. It turns out you can find anything you want to on it. There are conspiracy nuts on everything, so it's not surprising you're going to be able to find some nut that says it didn't start in China.

Here's what they know. It most likely started in Wuhu, China. They aren't sure if started in the wet market, where animals are sold, but they know a lot of people got it there. Maybe that was just a super spreader place. Who knows? It's interesting they haven't been able to identify the first person who got it, since with other viruses like this they have been able to.

Since they don't know the first person who got it is, or what animal it came from, you can bet you're going to continue to see conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork with different far flung theories. I'm surprised even Fox News is running with some of this stuff.

At this stage it really doesn't matter. It's here and we got to figure out how to deal with it.
    Thank you for actually responding to what my OP was about. Also thank you for the Cookie Monster name choice compliment.

Thread Information