Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Future President Threatens the Protesters With Lock Down Extension

Gov Whitmer says she might have to extend the lock down because of the protesters.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...o-extension-of

Disregard the Iranian troll Midwest Player

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Gov Whitmer says she might have to extend the lock down because of the protesters.
    The bomb thrower is back at it! I thought we'd scared him away for a while, but when he sees an opportunity to throw a bomb or a hand grenade, he goes for it!

Good job MWP! I like a person who doesn't back down, even though they don't know what they believe. Lol

Just let him rant. It'll all be worth it AGAIN on Nov. 8th. THEN we'll see just how big his confused libtard mouth is.

Since you think “she went to far” originally, does this make you support her more or less?
    Come on dude, don’t just throw bombs, throw some answers too.

Is Midwest Player and Ex-AP the same person??
    Perhaps not cause Ex-AP answers himself constantly in 100 threads he creates per month.
    That guy owns the Whatever's on Your Mind Forum!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Perhaps not cause Ex-AP answers himself constantly in 100 threads he creates per month.
    No way! Midwest Player has a difficult time putting together three coherent sentences, let alone a paragraph.

While I don’t agree with Ex-AP politics, he can make a coherent argument, and he can put together complete paragraphs.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    No way! Midwest Player has a difficult time putting together three coherent sentences, let alone a paragraph.

While I don’t agree with Ex-AP politics, he can make a coherent argument, and he can put together complete paragraphs.
    Ok, Ok but why does Ex-AP talk to himself so much?
    Was he the one doing that on a dead forum lol??
    A guy has like over 1000 posts all to himself lol.
    That guy told us why he does it and that it helps him figure out his questions or equations.
    Whatever, I just find it all funny and entertaining

Ok, Ok but why does Ex-AP talk to himself so much?
    Was he the one doing that on a dead forum lol??
    A guy has like over 1000 posts all to himself lol.
    That guy told us why he does it and that it helps him figure out his questions or equations.
    Whatever, I just find it all funny and entertaining
    I don't know much about Ex-AP. I've only had one back and forth with him on the Sweden thread. And while we didn't agree, he made some well thought out arguments for his side.

Now, on the other hand, MWP I know a little better. He likes to throw one out there and sit back and see how many responses he'll get. Usually he never responds back in his own thread. Many times the title of his posts are as long as the content, kind of like this time. He likes to use trigger words, like "dirty tricks" to get things "stirring". I noticed he didn't do it this time.

Right now MWP is probably having the time of his life sitting back at home, enjoying how his new "bomb" has already attracted so much interest. This is what MWP lives for!

She's an idiot totally into government control. The extension will backfire on her as it will cause more protests. The more she piles on the bigger the protests will get.

I can see the restlessness of the people across the country. If leaders like her don't wake up the protests will turn into looting and violence. The people have only so much tolerance for tyrants then it's off with their heads.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    She's an idiot totally into government control. The extension will backfire on her as it will cause more protests. The more she piles on the bigger the protests will get.

I can see the restlessness of the people across the country. If leaders like her don't wake up the protests will turn into looting and violence. The people have only so much tolerance for tyrants then it's off with their heads.
    The size of the protest matters greatly. Back in my college days when the National Guard shot a few students at Kent State, three students went to the administration asking them to lower the flag to half mask in honor of the slain students. The administration refused. The students came back with over 200 students, and yes the flag came down to half mask.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Perhaps violence but most of these protesters aren't the looting type.

The looting will come when the unemployment checks run out. Maybe sooner if the Feds stop their $600 weekly supplement.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The looting will come when the unemployment checks run out. Maybe sooner if the Feds stop their $600 weekly supplement.
    You have a valid point.
    I was hoping for more organized resistance compared to some self absorbed smash and grab antics.

That lady is a perfect example of why you don’t turn a ho into a housewife, or governor.They don’t act right.
    Last edited by mcap; 04-21-2020 at 01:45 AM.

How in the heck did she get elected to Governor in the first place ? I suppose the same could be said about the fucktard Newsom.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    How in the heck did she get elected to Governor in the first place ? I suppose the same could be said about the fucktard Newsom.
    Have you read some of the posts by MWP? That’s how. There are more than one MWP out there.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Have you read some of the posts by MWP? That’s how. There are more than one MWP out there.
    I've been reading through a ton of social media content.
    It appears that more people want to be locked down and are scared for their lives.
    It is amazing how many people actually think being locked down is a good thing or what we need.
    It isn't even something that is debatable or that one side understands the other side.
    I am not sure how the two Ideologies can exist together anymore.
    It kinda reminds me how Nazism refused to live in a world with Communism.
    They fought it out and Communism won.
    I am not sure that we in America can have both Liberal and Conservative Ideology anymore.
    It seems to be coming to a breaking point.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michi...b6a486d07e21a2

This might come off as racial but here goes anyways. The hole in charge of Michigan is trying to figure out why Blacks are a higher percentage of CV cases in her state. 40% of deaths yet only 13.9% of the population.

Simple answer would be that most of the CV cases are in the cities and in Michigan, in Detroit in particular. A simple Google search shows Detroit is #1 in the country with 82.7% of its population Black. Damn that was simple. Add in overall stats show Blacks are a less healthy group overall and more have pre existing conditions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...merican_people

Now I wonder how much time she will spend on why they also make up a higher percentage of being arrested for crimes than their residential percentages? Probably just racist police officers.

Damn this one is stupid.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michi...b6a486d07e21a2

This might come off as racial but here goes anyways. The hole in charge of Michigan is trying to figure out why Blacks are a higher percentage of CV cases in her state. 40% of deaths yet only 13.9% of the population.

Simple answer would be that most of the CV cases are in the cities and in Michigan, in Detroit in particular. A simple Google search shows Detroit is #1 in the country with 82.7% of its population Black. Damn that was simple. Add in overall stats show Blacks are a less healthy group overall and more have pre existing conditions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...merican_people

Now I wonder how much time she will spend on why they also make up a higher percentage of being arrested for crimes than their residential percentages? Probably just racist police officers.

Damn this one is stupid.

Boz, good analysis. Even though Blackjack the Forum claims to not allow politics, it still allows "code word" underground politics, as long as it comes from the moderator and the people in the protected class (think liberals) over there. You can tell Norm and Don have a political agenda, and it's definitely liberal. That's probably why MWP likes it so much over there.

A person made a post over there on how the coronavirus doesn't discriminate...he said it treats all races equally. Norm was all over that one, pointing out how minorities are more impacted by the virus, since they work more in essential service companies, and other things like that, trying to show everybody how even this virus discriminates by attacking the poor and minorities more than the rich and privileged.

I thought Damm, this coronavirus must be a Republican since it discriminates against the poor and minorities. Who would have thunk it? I still don't know if it's able to suppress voter turnout among illegals aliens, dead people, and people who like to vote more than once. If it's able to do that, then we'll know it's a Republican. Lol

Btw, that's one thing I like about this site. There is no need to disguise ones politics like the sites that claim they don't allow politics, but still allow liberal politics.
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-21-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Thread Information