Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Well, I have to agree with you guys. I'm sorry for being wrong. Singer didn't pay 1.5 Million for an RV. You guys were right the whole time. The receipt says he paid only 1.3 Million for it. Jeez, what a liar that guy is. LOL! I'm not an expert on receipts so you guys find someone else to bitch out about it. Now I know you guys, Alan, KJocchio, Redietz and a few others are going to go bonkers over this receipt. Do not, repeat, do not point any of your vitriol toward me.

I'm not judging anything here. Not drawing any conclusions. I'll leave that up to you hyenas. I just know this. Several years ago I looked into Rob's background. I found an address in Emery, South Dakota. I remember then asking Rob about that address. He said he maintained an SD address because it cost only $800 a year to have an RV registered there. KJocchio and some others have probably seen that address.

So anyways, here you go. I'm posting up the pics and should have lots of fun watching you guys go bonkers.

PS: This is what Shackleford is supposed to be in possession of.
I thought you were talking about holding back information about the double up bug.

Has Rob been carrying that thing around in his back pocket, it has some nice fresh wrinkles? You know, the kind of wrinkles one would add if they're trying to make a document look older. Was this sent before, after or with the RV pictures? If anyone needs a bill of sale for a car here's a good place it even has that nice border box at the top and look suspiciously similar. I didn't even look through all the ones available online this is the first one I came across when Googling Oregon car receipt (try it for yourself)
https://www.legalcontracts.com/contr...BoCC0AQAvD_BwE