Originally Posted by unowme View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Damn, 1 day away and look what I miss.

Count me as closer to Mickey in that I’m still not sure. And still consider it possible Singer is fucking with everyone. Just not in the way many are thinking.

I will say if people are willing to wager significant money, it isn’t hard to prove. Even without a wager, the way it is bothering some, get in a car or plane and go meet him. The hell with terms and details, either he or a close family member owns the RV listed on the sales slip or they don’t.

Surely a small amount to spent to prove the guy a liar once and for all. That would be priceless to a few for some reason.
Boz, from day one Rob’s story made no sense. They were holes in every part of it.

One of the main things Rob said that was incorrect is on the statue of limitation. There is none on tax fraud, so Rob could be spending time in jail if his story is true. And Rob knew this was cheating because of what happened to Kane and Nestor.

That’s the ironic thing about this play. If Rob truly did it, he’d have taken it to his grave since he wouldn’t want the IRS coming after him, and spending his last days in jail. But if he didn’t do it, he has nothing to worry about, so he could spend time trolling this group and having fun.

By Rob coming out and saying he did it almost proves he didn’t do it.
I don't follow this place very closely, but I've known of Rob for a long time...going back to the days of Las Vegas Advisor Fezzik's Place (a sports betting forum) and Free For All. I've always thought he was a jerk, but not stupid. Did he actually admit here that he never paid taxes on his 'double up' bug winnings?

And to give a little context to the bet I've proposed here, it reminds me of the $50K bet between Singer and Fezzik (a prominent handicapper and sports bettor) that never actually happened....probably in the 2008 timeframe It was a riot, but it was Fezzik who backed out. Funny, redietz was posting on those forums then and so was Alan Mendelson (As MoneyLA). Those were the days.
That Rob committed tax fraud appears to be another made up fact by KJocchio. Put up some evidence, KJocchio.