Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

The interior of the RV you posted doesn't match the interior of the one Rob posed in.
    That wasn't my point but ok.
    In that case Rob has an identical Newell RV.
    I wonder how many identical Newell RVs we can find on the internet.
    Rob can't have the only identical Newell RV can he??

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?
    Rob said the RV title and registration is now in one of his children's names.
    Someone should send Rob's daughter a note to let her know how blessed she is to have such wonderful parents......

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Thank you mickeycrimm and Rob. Very enjoyable. Haven't had such a good long laugh in quite awhile. It feels good.

See the part where the seal goes that is blank? Without that seal, this is nothing. A blank form copied off the internet copied and filled in for desired effect. Without that seal this piece of paper is worth less than a square of toilet paper these days.

Hard to believe a company selling RV would not have a bill of sales with their name and logo printed on it rather than use a generic form. But lets not even get into that. If you could kindly supply the gentleman's name that signed (conveniently unreadable) so that this can be verified. By the way this name would legally need to be printed on the form as well as the company that he is representing...just info for the next time you pull this kind of goof.
    Sorry, KJocchio. I was just able to fulfill your wish to see a receipt. Well, you've seen one. Whether its real or not I don't know or care. You see, I have a life. BUT YOU DAMN SURE CARE. I can't discern the name either. But unlike you I don't care.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-22-2020 at 02:15 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

just info for the next time you pull this kind of goof.
    Bitch, I told you not to point any of your vitriol towards me. Now go back to eating Shackleford's stink shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I have found the same layouts on these RVs but I can't find the exact identical interior.
    Not gonna spend much more time on it but its been a fun hour or so wasted.

Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?
    Rob said the RV title and registration is now in one of his children's names.
    Of course he said that. Publicly available information doesn't bare that out though.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Shame on you mickeycrimm. You get a pass for Rob initially playing you. But now you are just complicit in this ongoing troll.
    Bitch, I'm tired of your motherfucking shit. You bitch cocksucker you demanded over and over and over again to see a receipt. A receipt was sent to me. I posted it up here out of the goodness of my heart. Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.

Thank you mickeycrimm and Rob. Very enjoyable. Haven't had such a good long laugh in quite awhile. It feels good.

See the part where the seal goes that is blank? Without that seal, this is nothing. A blank form copied off the internet copied and filled in for desired effect. Without that seal this piece of paper is worth less than a square of toilet paper these days.

Hard to believe a company selling RV would not have a bill of sales with their name and logo printed on it rather than use a generic form. But lets not even get into that. If you could kindly supply the gentleman's name that signed (conveniently unreadable) so that this can be verified. By the way this name would legally need to be printed on the form as well as the company that he is representing...just info for the next time you pull this kind of goof.
    Sorry, KJocchio. I was just able to fulfill your wish to see a receipt. Well, you've seen one. Whether its real or not I don't know or care. You see, I have a life. BUT YOU DAMN SURE CARE. I can't descern the name either.
    Really?? you don't know or care? You are passing on phony doctored supposedly supporting evidence in defense of Singer, and you don't know or care.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I've dealt with people who come up with fake receipts online and they're forever subtly crunching them up to make them look aged.

Surprised retard rob didn't take a lighter to the edges to make it look like an ancient scroll.
    I thought this as well. This paper looks intentionally crumpled. You can tell that because the areas not crumbled are perfectly flat. Like brand new paper flat.

Also it doesn't take much of an eye to see that the letter C in the salesman's name is almost identical to the 'c" in Cindy.

But I don't even want to play these games anymore. Go to the source and call the company that Rob visited and took picture in their RV.

Really? You seem to be having so much fun. You've been able to research, make phone calls, and even take a dive into forensic handwriting.

Bitch, I'm tired of your motherfucking shit. You bitch cocksucker you demanded over and over and over again to see a receipt. A receipt was sent to me. I posted it up here out of the goodness of my heart. Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.
    mcap gets a bullet and all queerJ gets is a slap???
    No Justice!

Shame on you mickeycrimm. You get a pass for Rob initially playing you. But now you are just complicit in this ongoing troll.
    You are correct Mr Crimm. We saw a receipt. If you want to believe this is a valid receipt then go ahead.

The fat lady has sung. Again. And again.

Bitch, didn't I tell you not to point any of your vitriol toward me. No go back to sucking KJocchio's cock.

Bitch, I told you not to point any of your vitriol towards me. Now go back to eating Shackleford's stink shit.
    Bitch, you need to be bitch slapped clean into next week. You are one stinking no good piece of shit.
    Your really proving beyond any doubt what a low life you are mickeycrimm. Not to mention violating Dan Druffs rules of threatening multiple members.

You getting all worked up seems odd for someone that "really doesn't care one way or the other".

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Only one buying it seems to be Mickey.
    Bitch, you have the reading comprehension of a five year old at best. In the OP I said I don't know or care if it's phony and drew no conclusions. Your saying I'm the only one buying it is a fucking lie told by a fucking moron. Go back to remedial reading class after you get thru sucking KJocchio's cock.

If future posts are made in cursive, I request that the word "cocksucker" is capitalized and mimics the "C" used for the salesman's initial and Rob's wife first name.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I've dealt with people who come up with fake receipts online and they're forever subtly crunching them up to make them look aged.

Surprised retard rob didn't take a lighter to the edges to make it look like an ancient scroll.
    I thought this as well. This paper looks intentionally crumpled. You can tell that because the areas not crumbled are perfectly flat. Like brand new paper flat.

Also it doesn't take much of an eye to see that the letter C in the salesman's name is almost identical to the 'c" in Cindy.

But I don't even want to play these games anymore. Go to the source and call the company that Rob visited and took picture in their RV.

Really? You seem to be having so much fun. You've been able to research, make phone calls, and even take a dive into forensic handwriting.
    Instead of setting your attack on me, how about you just take an objective look at EVERYTHING.

Oops. I made a mistake. The signature of Mr and Mrs Argentino are not valid. Either separate signatures are required or in the case of a joint signature it must represent a trust or other legal partnership. Darn, how did I miss that?

Bitch, you have the reading comprehension of a five year old at best. In the OP I said I don't know or care if it's phony and drew no conclusions. Your saying I'm the only one buying it is a fucking lie told by a fucking moron. Go back to remedial reading class after you get thru sucking KJocchio's cock.
    Name:  863F73C8-1B85-4333-BD35-382DFD53750C.gif
Views: 558
Size:  328 Bytes

Mickey is NOT buying it. Mickey knows the truth. He is just to embarrassed to admit that Rob initially played him, so now mickey has actually joined in the troll. And when it is all said and done, mickey will attempt to save face (his face with Rob's spunk all over it) by saying it was all a big troll. That they played everyone.
    KJocchio, you are making up fucking lies. I will never deny my original opinion. The problem is it is just an opinion. But you, KJocchio, chose to attack me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again about it. You are a petulent little child. You cry like a little bitch. WAAAA!!! WAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!!
    Now, I've said I don't know whether I was right or not. But you, bitch, want to keep hammering ing on it like a shit eating bitch.

Furthermore, I will never ever align myself with you on anything. I wouldn't get that tarnish on my chrome finish. You want back on WoV, and are willing to eat Shacklford shit to do it. But when you get there you are going to find that nobody gives a shit about your fucked up opinions. You're just a little crybaby bitch.

Sorry, KJocchio. I was just able to fulfill your wish to see a receipt. Well, you've seen one. Whether its real or not I don't know or care. You see, I have a life. BUT YOU DAMN SURE CARE. I can't descern the name either.
    Really?? you don't know or care? You are passing on phony doctored supposedly supporting evidence in defense of Singer, and you don't know or care.
    How is it supporting evidence? Damn dude, you are dense.

You are correct Mr Crimm. We saw a receipt. If you want to believe this is a valid receipt then go ahead.

The fat lady has sung. Again. And again.
    Would the fat lady perhaps be your 6th wife?

Thread Information