Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
Only one buying it seems to be Mickey.
Mickey is NOT buying it. Mickey knows the truth. He is just to embarrassed to admit that Rob initially played him, so now mickey has actually joined in the troll. And when it is all said and done, mickey will attempt to save face (his face with Rob's spunk all over it) by saying it was all a big troll. That they played everyone.
KJocchio, you are making up fucking lies. I will never deny my original opinion. The problem is it is just an opinion. But you, KJocchio, chose to attack me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again about it. You are a petulent little child. You cry like a little bitch. WAAAA!!! WAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!!
Now, I've said I don't know whether I was right or not. But you, bitch, want to keep hammering ing on it like a shit eating bitch.

Furthermore, I will never ever align myself with you on anything. I wouldn't get that tarnish on my chrom finish. You want back on WoV, and are willing to eat Shacklford shit to do it. But when you get there you are going to find that nobody gives a shit about your fucked up opinions. You're just a little crybaby bitch.
Mickey, you getting sooo freaking nasty and angry only proves that you know you are wrong and everyone knows it whether they are willing to say so or not.

It is the same bully troll tactic that Singer uses. You say the most vulgar things to people hoping to bully them into being quiet and hoping to serve as an example to others to keep their mouths closed or they will get the same bully treatment. This isn't even anything new on or off the internet. It is just 100 year old bully crap from a weak insecure person. That's what bullies are.