Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, I have to agree with you guys. I'm sorry for being wrong. Singer didn't pay 1.5 Million for an RV. You guys were right the whole time. The receipt says he paid only 1.3 Million for it. Jeez, what a liar that guy is. LOL! I'm not an expert on receipts so you guys find someone else to bitch out about it. Now I know you guys, Alan, KJocchio, Redietz and a few others are going to go bonkers over this receipt. Do not, repeat, do not point any of your vitriol toward me.

I'm not judging anything here. Not drawing any conclusions. I'll leave that up to you hyenas. I just know this. Several years ago I looked into Rob's background. I found an address in Emery, South Dakota. I remember then asking Rob about that address. He said he maintained an SD address because it cost only $800 a year to have an RV registered there. KJocchio and some others have probably seen that address.

So anyways, here you go. I'm posting up the pics and should have lots of fun watching you guys go bonkers.

PS: This is what Shackleford is supposed to be in possession of.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information