Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Well, I have to agree with you guys. I'm sorry for being wrong. Singer didn't pay 1.5 Million for an RV. You guys were right the whole time. The receipt says he paid only 1.3 Million for it. Jeez, what a liar that guy is. LOL! I'm not an expert on receipts so you guys find someone else to bitch out about it. Now I know you guys, Alan, KJocchio, Redietz and a few others are going to go bonkers over this receipt. Do not, repeat, do not point any of your vitriol toward me.

I'm not judging anything here. Not drawing any conclusions. I'll leave that up to you hyenas. I just know this. Several years ago I looked into Rob's background. I found an address in Emery, South Dakota. I remember then asking Rob about that address. He said he maintained an SD address because it cost only $800 a year to have an RV registered there. KJocchio and some others have probably seen that address.

So anyways, here you go. I'm posting up the pics and should have lots of fun watching you guys go bonkers.

PS: This is what Shackleford is supposed to be in possession of.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Shack has now posted these pics on WoV. Now, who said Shack wasn't sitting on any information? He didn't post it until he got called out on it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Did you spit or swallow Mickey?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Did you spit or swallow Mickey?
    Whatchu talkin' bout? Mickey don't care whether Rob Singer's RV is real or not. I mean, O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be proof of anything or a joke. I could come up with that style of receipt in 2 hours from scratch if not less. I don't even know how to use Word that well. I mean, whatevers, who cares, but if this is supposed to be proof.

The only thing that could make this day any better is if KJ got a letter in the mail telling him that his unemployment claim has been denied.

Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?

MaxPen wrote these 3 quotes:

[B]Well, of course he doesn't want anyone near his wife and grandkids. He can't have his family find out about his online story telling. Plus they'll be in the camper van at the trailer park while he meets anyone that wants to go at the laundromat down the road.
    Not even David Blaine could turn a camper into a $1.5 million Newell.[B]

I would like for Santa Claus to be real too.

What hurts is when you try to use a very exclusive item in an elaborate public lie. The problems with a Newell is that it is rarer than a Rolls Royce. At their peak production only 40 something were produced in a year. I found the listing for the one you were posing in, taking all of about 15 minutes of my time.

"It hurts, doesn't it." -Rob Singer

MaxPen, you were supposed to find it in seven minutes, what took you so long?

Thank you mickeycrimm and Rob. Very enjoyable. Haven't had such a good long laugh in quite awhile. It feels good.

See the part where the seal goes that is blank? Without that seal, this is nothing. A blank form copied off the internet copied and filled in for desired effect. Without that seal this piece of paper is worth less than a square of toilet paper these days.

Hard to believe a company selling RV would not have a bill of sales with their name and logo printed on it rather than use a generic form. But lets not even get into that. If you could kindly supply the gentleman's name that signed (conveniently unreadable) so that this can be verified. By the way this name would legally need to be printed on the form as well as the company that he is representing...just info for the next time you pull this kind of goof.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?
    That's odd!
    This is exactly what Alan Mendleson said in a post at WoV about the same subject.
    Only about an hour apart, according to time stamps.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...17/#post769728

Of course it's legitimate. That's why the name of the dealer was redacted on the first page but not on the signature line of the second page.

There is no (notary) seal or other seal on the document either.

Too bad he just didn't show the title and registration. He had them right there.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    That's odd!
    This is exactly what Alan Mendleson said in a post at WoV about the same subject.
    Only about an hour apart, according to time stamps.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...17/#post769728

Of course it's legitimate. That's why the name of the dealer was redacted on the first page but not on the signature line of the second page.

There is no (notary) seal or other seal on the document either.

Too bad he just didn't show the title and registration. He had them right there.
    There's nothing odd about Mr Mendelson's relationship with our office.

More importantly we can't verify any information.

There's nothing odd about Mr Mendelson's relationship with our office.

More importantly we can't verify any information.
    You meant to type Mr. Alan, didn't you??
    Come on Mr. Andrew!

I needed someone to strike the first blow before I added my two cents. I have three bills of sale for three used cars that were purchased in the last two years; Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida. The company logo, address, and telephone number are the prominent features at the top of the page. There is a box that has the salesman's name typed in. Dealerships are proud to sell a vehicle and want return business (or new customers by word of mouth).

The RV salesman's name is not typed on the form. Heck, the address is not even offered. Also, the dealership name is redacted, though, I do not know why such knowledge is concerning to the public.

Oregon may do things differently.

It shouldn't be hard to track that Vin Number down.
    You have most of the digits/letters.
    According to MaxPen, Newell only produces so many per year.
    You know it is a 2011.
    All you have to do is get every Newell RV Vin Number for 2011... right??
    Having the model number should make your search even easier, I would think?
    It's supposedly from Oregon and I think vehicle sales are a matter of public record?
    Correct me if I am wrong about this as I really do not know.

I've dealt with people who come up with fake receipts online and they're forever subtly crunching them up to make them look aged.

Surprised retard rob didn't take a lighter to the edges to make it look like an ancient scroll.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I needed someone to strike the first blow before I added my two cents. I have three bills of sale for three used cars that were purchased in the last two years; Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida. The company logo, address, and telephone number are the prominent features at the top of the page. There is a box that has the salesman's name typed in. Dealerships are proud to sell a vehicle and want return business (or new customers by word of mouth).

The RV salesman's name is not typed on the form. Heck, the address is not even offered. Also, the dealership name is redacted, though, I do not know why such knowledge is concerning to the public.

The dealership in question was not even selling RV's at the time of this supposed purchase. Country Coach RV, filed for bankruptcy in 2009, closed for a year and a half and emerged from bankruptcy in 2011, a much smaller company that was only providing parts and service.....NO SALES! This is public information...check it out.

Furthermore, because of mickey and Rob's insistence of pushing forward with this fairytale, I contacted Arizona Luxury coach a short time ago. That is the outfit near Rob's home that is selling the used 2008 (not 2011 that Rob claims) Newell RV that Rob's wife took pictures of Rob in. I suggest anyone really interested, call this company. I guess I wasn't the first to call because they are aware of this situation and have an interesting story to share.

Shame on you mickeycrimm. You get a pass for Rob initially playing you. But now you are just complicit in this ongoing troll.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I've dealt with people who come up with fake receipts online and they're forever subtly crunching them up to make them look aged.

Surprised retard rob didn't take a lighter to the edges to make it look like an ancient scroll.
    What I don't understand is he is on a Vacation with his wife.
    Driving around in Luxury while visiting places on his way to his destination.
    He takes the time to upload pictures during a flat tire... ok I understand that.
    I might do that but probably do it when I get home in front of my PC.
    However, to take the time to take photos of a receipt and paperwork and send them to the Wizard and or MC to post them online to a bunch of us nobodys???
    I don't get that... Id be too busy fishing by the lake, enjoying my RV, telling my Slant Eyed Chink Wife to stop Slurping noodles so damn loud!!

I overlooked the partially crumpled paper because there are many valid explanations for that. But if you want to look at minutiae consider:

Page 2 is numbered two of three. Where is three?

When a document of multi pages is placed in an envelope the papers are typically placed on top of each other and folded with the folds in the same direction. Note the different folds.

But again I overlooked these and focused on the main points of discussion.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Deech View Post

The dealership in question was not even selling RV's at the time of this supposed purchase. Country Coach RV, filed for bankruptcy in 2009, closed for a year and a half and emerged from bankruptcy in 2011, a much smaller company that was only providing parts and service.....NO SALES! This is public information...check it out.

Furthermore, because of mickey and Rob's insistence of pushing forward with this fairytale, I contacted Arizona Luxury coach a short time ago. That is the outfit near Rob's home that is selling the used 2008 (not 2011 that Rob claims) Newell RV that Rob's wife took pictures of Rob in. I suggest anyone really interested, call this company. I guess I wasn't the first to call because they are aware of this situation and have an interesting story to share.

Shame on you mickeycrimm. You get a pass for Rob initially playing you. But now you are just complicit in this ongoing troll.
    Rob's not trolling anyone but you and Mickey. Mickey for defending him like Rob's last name is Trump and you for the way you are forever interacting with Rob. If Rob actually proved he has the thing, I'd just be like lol good job Rob. Deep leveling on the troll. A true true professional, but that makes 0 sense.

He is such an irrelevant person and he should be for you too, KJ.

I thought this as well. This paper looks intentionally crumpled. You can tell that because the areas not crumbled are perfectly flat. Like brand new paper flat.

Also it doesn't take much of an eye to see that the letter C in the salesman's name is almost identical to the 'c" in Cindy.

But I don't even want to play these games anymore. Go to the source and call the company that Rob visited and took picture in their RV.

Thread Information