Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    For Rob to win, he has to drive to Las Vegas in the RV, and show the RV and registration to me, Anthony Curtis and whoever else is part of the wager. Anything short of that and he losses.
    You know what. Based on todays developments, I want to amend my conditions. I can see Rob printing out a very phony looking registration. I am going to need the registration verified as real by maybe a notary or DVM representative. I will pay the fee for such a service.
    My conditions are easier. Just show up in the posted Newell or the 2011 copy....LMAO....The registration and title can even have the kid's name on it.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The registration and title can even have the kid's name on it.
    Yeah, but let us know which you prefer ahead of time, so Rob's wife has time to print out the form and fill in the correct names.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by GOATshoes View Post
    I don't know when Rob sent this receipt to Mike, but I'd just like to toss it out there that he took my suggestion of faking a receipt with a word processor (from the Big Hurt thread):

Originally Posted by GOATshoes View Post
    So unable to produce that record Rob had two choice, he could make up phony documentation (photoshop ect) of which he has proven to be not too good at, or he take pictures of a similar RV, claiming that is his. Rob chose the later and that too blew up in his face because he is just not good at that kind of thing.
    This is so funny too, because it'd be so much easier to just fake the receipt. He could download a template for Microsoft word, fill it, print it out, and scan it or take a pic. Easy. No Photoshop needed. It would've taken 15 minutes tops. Nope, instead he went to all this effort to take obvious showroom photos. Classic!
    It seems that after Rob wasted the time to drive to a dealership, dragging his wife along, pretending to be interested in buying an RV only to take photos inside and pretend it was his–clowning himself across two forums–he might've seen my suggestion and realized it would've been easier to fake the receipt than the interior of "his" Newell Coach. The timing certainly lines up.

The problem is that the staged photos are already out there now. The fake receipt should have been his first step in attempting to prove ownership. If that didn't work, he could have used his classic trolling and obfuscation techniques. Much like how he's had an answer for all the objections to the DU bug story.

He's had plenty of time to do research and make a legitimate looking receipt since the fake pics were posted, but he didn't make it work for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. Two signatures on one line, no logos, etc. As I said, you don't have to be an expert in Photoshop for this. Rob's troll game is slipping.

Did Rob take advice from a first time poster here? Who knows. But it's funny to think about. I said it in my first post and I'll say it again:

Wise up Rob!
    I'm also willing to side bet that Rob's wife didn't take those embarrassing pics. With another bet that if she did take the pics she is is not aware of the shenanigans her sad sack of a husband is up to.

I'm also willing to side bet that Rob's wife didn't take those embarrassing pics. With another bet that if she did take the pics she is is not aware of the shenanigans her sad sack of a husband is up to.
    Yeah, you know what, I don't know why I am thinking his wife filled out that phony bill of sales receipt. She is probably a very decent person (despite bad judgement early in life). The handwriting on that sales receipt is not that of a woman. It is most definitely a man....like a 71 year old man with a shaky hand and bad handwriting.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

For Rob to win, he has to drive to Las Vegas in the RV, and show the RV and registration to me, Anthony Curtis and whoever else is part of the wager. Anything short of that and he losses.
    You know what. Based on todays developments, I want to amend my conditions. I can see Rob printing out a very phony looking registration. I am going to need the registration verified as real by maybe a notary or DVM representative. I will pay the fee for such a service.
    My conditions are easier. Just show up in the posted Newell or the 2011 copy....LMAO....The registration and title can even have the kid's name on it.
    I'm sure we can come up with something that everyone will agree proves that Rob has been living in this luxury RV for years. Here's all we need to do to make this happen.

1. Rob to agree to participate
    2. Identify all of the Singer Denier participants
    3. Come to an agreement on what constitutes proof. There are actually attorneys who specialize in vehicle titles who I'm sure could trace ownership and certify the ownership history. That cost will come off the top of the bets.
    4. Get Anthony to hold the bets
    5. Everyone put up the money.
    6. Rob produces and gets paid or if he can't, the deniers get paid.

Where is Rob anyway? He's kind of an important part of this. Hey Rob! Are you there? How much action do you want to cover on this? 100K? More? KJ's in for 50K. Who else wants to bet against Rob and how much? Let's get this party started.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post

Where is Rob anyway? He's kind of an important part of this. Hey Rob! Are you there? How much action do you want to cover on this? 100K? More? KJ's in for 50K. Who else wants to bet against Rob and how much? Let's get this party started.
    I will go anywhere from 20 to 50k. I want to give anyone else interested a chance to get in.

Also, Anthony Curtis is fine, I am fine with him, but I also would find Michael Shackleford a very acceptable middleman. I mean Shack is already sort of involved or at least knows of everything that has happened so far. Either way is fine with me.

But before anyone gets too excited, let me tell you how this will play out because we have been here before many, many times. Rob will come up with some ridiculous condition that he knows can't or won't be met. And then when know one agrees, he will declare victory. We all have seen this playbook too many times.

I am sorry to do this, but I am sitting here on a Friday night having a couple beers, thinking and laughing about not only today's latest development, but this whole recent charade.

Let's recap just from when Alan, roped Rob into the interview that made him look so bad. By the end of that night, in addition to those of us that have been calling for proof for a year now, Michael Shackleford and Dan Druff both basically called for Rob to show something.

So with the pressure mounting Rob drove to a dealership 7 miles from his home, pretending to be a perspective buyer. Took pictures of himself or had someone take pictures of him in a similar RV, (the year was off by 3 years). Very "staged" pcitures, obviously of a showroom RV with no personal effects. I mean how lame is that right there?

When he was caught with the staged pictures of a showroom RV, Rob took it to the next step and produced, through his accomplice, a phony "generic" receipt printed out from the internet, again with no company letterhead or logo. And no state seal that was required. And no identifiable name of the representative of the company.

I mean seriously....how funny is this shit? You couldn't make this shit up! The lengths this now desperate troll will go to. While laughingly funny, also very sad.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

You mean the pictures of the identical RV that Rob sat in and the one that is for sale in Phoenix that MaxPen posted about?
    I think we all realize that those were identical RVs... down to the shower squeegee!
    Does Newell mass produce identical cookie cutter RVs?

I guess Newell VIN numbers are identical down to the last couple of digits.
    I just found it odd that his receipt was the same first ten numbers in that Texas Listing.
    The interior of the RV you posted doesn't match the interior of the one Rob posed in.
    Unless 2 identical Newells were commissioned by a buyer to be identical there is not a chance that there are 2 alike. They take custom to the next level. There is no such thing as a like kind model. The buyers choose everything to their liking.
    Apparently, even the bedspread, squeeze and pillows.

If the bet is big enough, and the money can be verified as deposited in an escrow account, Mr Singer will have no trouble finding "investors" to front him the money to buy the RV to show up in.

But, will he be able to backdate a title and proof of registration?

Caution Will Robinson.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post

Caution Will Robinson.
    Andrew? How old r u? 67? 69? something like that?

I am in my 30's and even I know it is "Danger, Danger Will Robinson!"

Doesn't even matter. wait to you see the condition (that can't possibly be met) that Rob places on this wager. It is his only way out.

When Rob inevitably does return–because we know he has no shame–he will try to play this off as some elaborate troll. The staged photos/receipt didn't work, so now he'll say something like he just did it to see how obsessed everyone else is. As if it's not an act of obsession to drive to an RV dealership, pretend to be interested in buying an 6-figure RV, take blatantly fake photos, and waste a salesperson's time to score internet points.

Yes I know it's danger. But right now it's be cautious. Mr Singer could win a big bet.

I mean seriously....how funny is this shit? You couldn't make this shit up! The lengths this now desperate troll will go to.
    I'm willing to pay for DNA results from the black water tank if it comes to that.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Yes I know it's danger. But right now it's be cautious. Mr Singer could win a big bet.
    We already know who owned/owns the RV he is claiming is his.

Proof is easy. Take a picture of the Kitchen/table area with some jigsaw puzzles and magazines on the table. Take a picture of Rob in the drivers eat while showing the unique black line in the wood floor. Put a water bottle in the picture and have him holding the steering wheel this time. Lastly, toss some soap and shampoo in the shower and take a picture now that it has been used. And, yes, please move the squeegee.

Yeah, you know what, I don't know why I am thinking his wife filled out that phony bill of sales receipt. She is probably a very decent person (despite bad judgement early in life). The handwriting on that sales receipt is not that of a woman. It is most definitely a man....like a 71 year old man with a shaky hand and bad handwriting.
    The same person that signed her name, signed the sellers line. Look at that C It's definitely the same person, also look at the E's its very odd one would include a upper case E with that design, that seems have been done deliberately. Obviously, robs signature would naturally be less shaky since he's had plenty of practice and he's able to go fast. Her name was not a signature it's deliberately a slow-paced standard(offbeat a little make it look good) cursive. The seller's name seems to only include initials. Of course this would be on purpose if A: you want to make sure you weren't actually forging someone's name. B: Not enough evidence left behind so someone could actually research that person who supposedly signed it. With only a few letters it's a lot easier to go fast and make it look more like a signature.
    I actually think the same person signed everything.
    You will notice that all the signatures have a slight right-leaning slant to them. The faster you go the more pronounced at forward right lean would be. Notice the r and the J at the beginning of the seller's name and Rob's name. They have a right diagonal lean. You'll notice in his signature or he's going a little faster the E leads into the N almost identical to her signature, and that of course someone purposely designed to E a little different but there's no denying the flow and the very similar N. they're slightly different because an actual signature is going to move faster. Again , look at the C Both C's have super similar characteristics, notice they both have the same downwards slanting angles.

The funny part is... who includes an 'and' while they're signing something(unless you're signing a greeting card from you and your significant other)? It as if somebody was concentrating on what they had to do and decided to just copy the line below that was printed out... by doing so they accidentally included the 'and' and didn't even realize it.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Proof is easy. Take a picture of the Kitchen/table area with some jigsaw puzzles and magazines on the table. Take a picture of Rob in the drivers eat while showing the unique black line in the wood floor. Put a water bottle in the picture and have him holding the steering wheel this time. Lastly, toss some soap and shampoo in the shower and take a picture now that it has been used. And, yes, please move the squeegee.
    perhaps a picture of him taking a big dump in the middle of the floor.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

The same person that signed her name, signed the sellers line. Look at that C It's definitely the same person, also look at the E's its very odd one would include a upper case E with that design, that seems have been done deliberately. Obviously, robs signature would naturally be less shaky since he's had plenty of practice and he's able to go fast. Her name was not a signature it's deliberately a slow-paced standard(offbeat a little make it look good) cursive. The seller's name seems to only include initials. Of course this would be on purpose if A: you want to make sure you weren't actually forging someone's name. B: Not enough evidence left behind so someone could actually research that person who supposedly signed it. With only a few letters it's a lot easier to go fast and make it look more like a signature.
    You will notice that all the signatures have a slight right-leaning slant to them. The faster you go the more pronounced at forward right lean would be. Notice the r and the J at the beginning of the seller's name and Rob's name. They have a right diagonal lean. You'll notice in his signature or he's going a little faster the E leads into the N almost identical to her signature, and that of course someone purposely designed to E a little different but there's no denying the flow and the very similar N. they're slightly different because an actual signature is going to move faster. Again , look at the C Both C's have super similar characteristics, notice they both have the same downwards slanting angles.

The funny part is... who includes an 'and' while they're signing something(unless you're signing a greeting card from you and your significant other)? It as if somebody was concentrating on what they had to do and decided to just copy the line below that was printed out... by doing so they accidentally included the 'and' and didn't even realize it.
    All valid points Axel. Btw, I referenced the similar "C"s 9 hours ago (post #20).

The sellers signature and no written name is clearly an attempt to be sure no one would be able to attempt to look up the person for verification.

How about some insurance papers and a license plate that match up with everything?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Serious question- are you a homosexual?

Thread Information