Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
The same person that signed her name, signed the sellers line. Look at that C It's definitely the same person, also look at the E's its very odd one would include a upper case E with that design, that seems have been done deliberately. Obviously, robs signature would naturally be less shaky since he's had plenty of practice and he's able to go fast. Her name was not a signature it's deliberately a slow-paced standard(offbeat a little make it look good) cursive. The seller's name seems to only include initials. Of course this would be on purpose if A: you want to make sure you weren't actually forging someone's name. B: Not enough evidence left behind so someone could actually research that person who supposedly signed it. With only a few letters it's a lot easier to go fast and make it look more like a signature.
I actually think the same person signed everything.
You will notice that all the signatures have a slight right-leaning slant to them. The faster you go the more pronounced at forward right lean would be. Notice the r and the J at the beginning of the seller's name and Rob's name. They have a right diagonal lean. You'll notice in his signature or he's going a little faster the E leads into the N almost identical to her signature, and that of course someone purposely designed to E a little different but there's no denying the flow and the very similar N. they're slightly different because an actual signature is going to move faster. Again , look at the C Both C's have super similar characteristics, notice they both have the same downwards slanting angles.

The funny part is... who includes an 'and' while they're signing something(unless you're signing a greeting card from you and your significant other)? It as if somebody was concentrating on what they had to do and decided to just copy the line below that was printed out... by doing so they accidentally included the 'and' and didn't even realize it.
Serious question- are you a homosexual?
Why, are you looking for a date? If so, you need to keep looking elsewhere, because the serious answer is no, not even Bi curious or whatever they're saying nowadays. But, If I was, I would be proud since I'm fairly certain people are born that way.

Just out of curiosity, why did that particular post prompt such a question? Is it so scary close to being accurate that some type of criticism must follow? Perhaps gay people have a special ability to detect forgeries?
You just strike me as one...no problem tho, carry on