Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer RV Receipt

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Well, I have to agree with you guys. I'm sorry for being wrong. Singer didn't pay 1.5 Million for an RV. You guys were right the whole time. The receipt says he paid only 1.3 Million for it. Jeez, what a liar that guy is. LOL! I'm not an expert on receipts so you guys find someone else to bitch out about it. Now I know you guys, Alan, KJocchio, Redietz and a few others are going to go bonkers over this receipt. Do not, repeat, do not point any of your vitriol toward me.

I'm not judging anything here. Not drawing any conclusions. I'll leave that up to you hyenas. I just know this. Several years ago I looked into Rob's background. I found an address in Emery, South Dakota. I remember then asking Rob about that address. He said he maintained an SD address because it cost only $800 a year to have an RV registered there. KJocchio and some others have probably seen that address.

So anyways, here you go. I'm posting up the pics and should have lots of fun watching you guys go bonkers.

PS: This is what Shackleford is supposed to be in possession of.
    I thought you were talking about holding back information about the double up bug.

Has Rob been carrying that thing around in his back pocket, it has some nice fresh wrinkles? You know, the kind of wrinkles one would add if they're trying to make a document look older. Was this sent before, after or with the RV pictures? If anyone needs a bill of sale for a car here's a good place it even has that nice border box at the top and look suspiciously similar. I didn't even look through all the ones available online this is the first one I came across when Googling Oregon car receipt (try it for yourself)
    https://www.legalcontracts.com/contr...BoCC0AQAvD_BwE

This is strange.
    Here is a listing for a 2011 Newell with the same Vin Numbers shown in the picture... (1N9458X80B)
    I guess another 2011 could have the same exact first 10 numbers/letters?

VIN# 1N9458X80B1011428

https://www.motorhomesoftexas.com/Pr...Custom-8388337
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is another GOAT episode of

As Grandpappy Newell's Dreams Turn

It's really a very amateur attempt to keep the lie alive. As most have already pointed out. I am kind of concerned with Rob's need for this to be believed. It is pathetic beyond comprehension really. His wife has one of the least fluid signatures I've ever seen. Almost like it was signed in the middle of an epileptic attack....LMAO....He really stumbled when he tried to shift away from his style after the rg was beginning to reveal the same user of the pen.
    I'm debating whether I should notify his wife of the shenanigans he's involving her in. It's all pretty harmless, so I'll pass for now. The mental illness does not seem to be all that dangerous. What do you all think?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This is strange.
    Here is a listing for a 2011 Newell with the same Vin Numbers shown in the picture... (1N9458X80B)

VIN# 1N9458X80B1011428

Scroll through the photos on this link. The drivers seat and area section are completely different from the picture Rob posed in. Different steering wheel and dash cluster.

All Rob needs to do is post pics of him driving it or him outside it in various locations along his trip. We'll see.....

I'm especially persuaded by the crinkles and creases. I too crumple up paperwork I want to keep safe so that I can store it in my file waste basket. Makes it seem very authentic. Can't believe that Wizard would sit on this. It's obviously significant proof of …. something. This has totally saved me from believing my own lying eyes that Singer and MaxPen posted pictures of the same RV. Whew, that was close. If someone is tired of watching paint dry, they should definitely do more research. I'm guessing Singer needs more time to figure out how to post totally legitimate pics of the title and registration along with the exterior of his obviously his RV. Can hardly wait! Does Singer REALLY own this RV? The suspense is killing me.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I thought you were talking about holding back information about the double up bug.

Has Rob been carrying that thing around in his back pocket, it has some nice fresh wrinkles? You know, the kind of wrinkles one would add if they're trying to make a document look older. Was this sent before, after or with the RV pictures? If anyone needs a bill of sale for a car here's a good place it even has that nice border box at the top and look suspiciously similar. I didn't even look through all the ones available online this is the first one I came across when Googling Oregon car receipt (try it for yourself)
    https://www.legalcontracts.com/contr...BoCC0AQAvD_BwE
    Man this guy Rob is really bad at this!

I have to admit that through this all, one thing I gave Rob credit for was that he was a master troll. He really is very good at trolling. Has his game plan down pat. Knows when to deflect and change the subject. Sometimes when things get too hot, he just disappears for a bit waiting for things to cool off and then comes right back with the same claims, even if they have been proven false.

I watched Monty Python's Holy grail the other night again. Funny, Funny movie. For anyone familiar you gotta give Rob credit, he is like the black knight. Lost his arm...kept fighting. Lost a second arm, kept fighting (by kicking). It took losing both arms and both legs before he conceded it was a draw. That is where we are at. Rob, you are lost both arms and both legs!

The one thing about Rob is up until now he knew his limitations. He isn't good at this doctoring and phony pictures and documents. He has proven that with jackpot photos. And that is why for years Rob resisted going this route. Again, Kudo's to Alan Mendelson (on another forum), for cornering Rob which lead to Rob exposing himself (ewww).
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I've dealt with people who come up with fake receipts online and they're forever subtly crunching them up to make them look aged.

Surprised retard rob didn't take a lighter to the edges to make it look like an ancient scroll.
    What I don't understand is he is on a Vacation with his wife.
    Driving around in Luxury while visiting places on his way to his destination.
    He takes the time to upload pictures during a flat tire... ok I understand that.
    I might do that but probably do it when I get home in front of my PC.
    However, to take the time to take photos of a receipt and paperwork and send them to the Wizard and or MC to post them online to a bunch of us nobodys???
    I don't get that... Id be too busy fishing by the lake, enjoying my RV, telling my Slant Eyed Chink Wife to stop Slurping noodles so damn loud!!
    Keep in mind the pics he posted were from a dealership 7 miles from his daughter's house. He probably hasn't actually gone anywhere. This is the result of damn near a week worth of concentration to try and salvage the story. Only one buying it seems to be Mickey.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Scroll through the photos on this link. The drivers seat and area section are completely different from the picture Rob posed in. Different steering wheel and dash cluster.

All Rob needs to do is post pics of him driving it or him outside it in various locations along his trip. We'll see.....
    Are you saying that the first 10 VIN numbers are identical on other Newell RVs??

They have this Newell RV Forum where they are very serious about VIN numbers and Cabin Numbers.
    Those guys are serious lol.

http://newellgurus.com/index.php

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=3457

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=363
    Last edited by monet; 05-22-2020 at 01:21 PM.

This is strange.

VIN# 1N9458X80B1011428

You missed Monet's point. The RV monet linked to was not the one Rob posted pictures of himself in. That RV is in Phoenix. But for this phony bill of receipt document, Rob wanted a VIN that matched a 2011 Newell, so he went online and found one, just in case anyone looked.

It goes back to Rob always telling us that he is so smart. The guys that think they are smarter than everyone else, almost never are.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Are you saying that the first 10 VIN numbers are identical on other Newell RVs??

They have this Newell RV Forum where they are very serious about VIN numbers and Cabin Numbers.

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/buying-selling/vin.htm First 11 are going to be the same for the same year and similar models. The last 6 are specified by manufacturer and for a company like Newell that means that everything but the last 2-3 are likely the same for the same size Newell built on same year.

edit - I don't know what this implies, but I found it interesting.

Don't know anything about the VIN #'s. Go look at the pic of Rob sitting in the drivers seat and compare it to the drivers seat of this one you posted. They're completely different. Possibly the one with Rob isn't a Newell.

Rob should just post pics of him driving it around the country.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Only one buying it seems to be Mickey.
    Mickey is NOT buying it. Mickey knows the truth. He is just to embarrassed to admit that Rob initially played him, so now mickey has actually joined in the troll. And when it is all said and done, mickey will attempt to save face (his face with Rob's spunk all over it) by saying it was all a big troll. That they played everyone.

Don't know anything about the VIN #'s. Go look at the pic of Rob sitting in the drivers seat and compare it to the drivers seat of this one you posted. They're completely different. Possibly the one with Rob isn't a Newell.
    You mean the pictures of the identical RV that Rob sat in and the one that is for sale in Phoenix that MaxPen posted about?
    I think we all realize that those were identical RVs... down to the shower squeegee!
    Does Newell mass produce identical cookie cutter RVs?

I guess Newell VIN numbers are identical down to the last couple of digits.
    I just found it odd that his receipt was the same first ten numbers in that Texas Listing.

You mean the pictures of the identical RV that Rob sat in and the one that is for sale in Phoenix that MaxPen posted about?
    I think we all realize that those were identical RVs... down to the shower squeegee!

I just found it odd that his receipt was the same first ten numbers in that Texas Listing.
    The interior of the RV you posted doesn't match the interior of the one Rob posed in.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Did you spit or swallow Mickey?
    Bitch, didn't I tell you not to point any of your vitriol toward me. Now go back to sucking KJocchio's cock.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-22-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Did you spit or swallow Mickey?
    Bitch, didn't I tell you not to point any of your vitriol toward me. You deserve a bullet, bitch.
    A bullet seems a little harsh.
    Can't we just get a rope?
    Why waste 25 cents?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Proof deniable.
    Of course it is but KJocchio demanded to see a receipt. He got his wish.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Why not show the actual registration and title? They're right there, aren't they?
    Rob said the RV title and registration is now in one of his children's names.

The interior of the RV you posted doesn't match the interior of the one Rob posed in.
    Unless 2 identical Newells were commissioned by a buyer to be identical there is not a chance that there are 2 alike. They take custom to the next level. There is no such thing as a like kind model. The buyers choose everything to their liking.

Thread Information