Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Unfortunately Mr Keystone, Mr Alan has a real life as does Mr Dietz. Both were insulted and defamed by Singer. Mr Alan's reputation was damaged. He was mentioned by name and labeled an addict and a woman beater. How would you like that said about you if your true name was used online and in your business and personal life? And Mr Dietz suffered similarly. Even worse Singer attacked Mr Alan's children who didn't even participate in these discussions. And again they are real people with real lives and jobs and reputations.

Singer has caused irreparable harm. And frankly it should never have been allowed to go as far as it did.

You are "keystone." Nothing said here can harm you because you're anonymous.
I never dug Rob bringing up Redietz and ArciÂ’s spouses that passed. Thought that went way over the line of humor....as far as damaging reputations, what audience does he have and who really pays attention or gives him the time of day to damage anyoneÂ’s reputation?....you are letting this business about his DU claim and the RV get too big a hold of you...donÂ’t be an obsessive not wit like KewlJ
In the legal biz there's a saying... you can't unring a bell.

It's been posted on this website numerous times that Mr Arci abused his wife, and Mr Dietz had lied about his business practices, and Mr Alan was a gambling addict and a woman beater. And those comments were left to be archived forever on the internet and to appear in searches forever on the Internet.

I presume Mr Arci's true name is not Arcimedes, but Mr Dietz and Mr Alan will forever have these libelous statements present online.
Oh I agree 100%. Alan should sue Rob for all he's worth and keep us updated on the case. Of course there's another saying "You can't squeeze blood from a turnip".