Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: More Hurt....

I wouldn't believe a word out of Rob unless it was verified by multiple polygraph tests.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Look, I don’t know how old people are here, so I’ll explain it since I see most aren’t getting it.

If you’re in the 50, 60 or 70 age group this is all you heard in the lockrooms in junior high, high school and even somewhat in college. Call it hazing if you like, but everybody did it to everybody. I get there were some exception, so I’m talking more about the jock crowd. They would make fun of somebody by calling them some type of homosexual. Back then there was no status in being queer, like now. For the record, I didn’t do it, but I probably laughed when kids did it, just like I do now.

Back then being called gay was considered to to be the worst kind of insult. Back then gays stayed in the closet, and men were men. I’m not saying everything has hunky dory back then, but that’s the way it was.

Nobody thought someone was a closet gay if they called someone else some type of gay slur. Kj throws that out there, like he knows what he’s talking about, but he’s 100% wrong, as he usually is.

Remember Kj also has a friend (let’s call him Trey for sake of this discussion) who committed murder and is in jail. I don’t know what Kj’s point was other than I think he thought it strengthened his argument about straight people being gay when they called someone else gay.
    For one thing, I think you're setting the age bar WAY too high on that one.

That said, society evolves. I mean, there was a time when people would just toss around the N-word in a way that obviously wasn't joshing around. I also don't think anybody (white) is going to toss that word around in jest, in the wrong company, in this day and age.

Ergo, there came a time when those sorts of jokes (in reference to homosexuals) just aren't considered socially acceptable anymore. Even if they were, you yourself are flat out admitting that they are middle/high school antics. It also detracts significantly from the forum, what little of it there is (no offense, Dan Druff) to detract from when everything is suck cock this and fuck in the ass that.

Anyway, it just comes off (modernly) as indicative of a certain type of mindset that you're the type to care about who someone else fucks if you go around using those sorts of words. Personally, I don't care who someone else fucks.

Anyway, I doubt if there are any ACTUAL homophobes on here, but maybe there are. It may well be my doubt comes from not really paying attention because I don't care. While there are certain venues where opinions can or can not be expressed, for the most part, the mere having of an opinion and expressing it is not any kind of crime. Plus, this site is the Trolling capital of the gambling corner of the Internet.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Look, I don’t know how old people are here, so I’ll explain it since I see most aren’t getting it.

If you’re in the 50, 60 or 70 age group this is all you heard in the lockrooms in junior high, high school and even somewhat in college. Call it hazing if you like, but everybody did it to everybody. I get there were some exception, so I’m talking more about the jock crowd. They would make fun of somebody by calling them some type of homosexual. Back then there was no status in being queer, like now. For the record, I didn’t do it, but I probably laughed when kids did it, just like I do now.

Back then being called gay was considered to to be the worst kind of insult. Back then gays stayed in the closet, and men were men. I’m not saying everything has hunky dory back then, but that’s the way it was.

Nobody thought someone was a closet gay if they called someone else some type of gay slur. Kj throws that out there, like he knows what he’s talking about, but he’s 100% wrong, as he usually is.

Remember Kj also has a friend (let’s call him Trey for sake of this discussion) who committed murder and is in jail. I don’t know what Kj’s point was other than I think he thought it strengthened his argument about straight people being gay when they called someone else gay.

That said, society evolves. I mean, there was a time when people would just toss around the N-word in a way that obviously wasn't joshing around. I also don't think anybody (white) is going to toss that word around in jest, in the wrong company, in this day and age.

Ergo, there came a time when those sorts of jokes (in reference to homosexuals) just aren't considered socially acceptable anymore. Even if they were, you yourself are flat out admitting that they are middle/high school antics. It also detracts significantly from the forum, what little of it there is (no offense, Dan Druff) to detract from when everything is suck cock this and fuck in the ass that.

Anyway, it just comes off (modernly) as indicative of a certain type of mindset that you're the type to care about who someone else fucks if you go around using those sorts of words. Personally, I don't care who someone else fucks.

Anyway, I doubt if there are any ACTUAL homophobes on here, but maybe there are. It may well be my doubt comes from not really paying attention because I don't care. While there are certain venues where opinions can or can not be expressed, for the most part, the mere having of an opinion and expressing it is not any kind of crime. Plus, this site is the Trolling capital of the gambling corner of the Internet.
    Point taken. My only point was when someone calls someone a gay slur, it does not mean they are a closest gays. I wasn’t trying to make any other point. Obviously, it’s not acceptable to call people names in today’s society.

About everything is off limits today, with the PC police around.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Awesome...this dude (?) gets kicked off another forum and comes here to play VCT psychologist...let’s let the healing begin..Name:  234BAA62-4ECB-45CB-BFF7-90075B03980B.gif
Views: 598
Size:  1.9 KB

[QUOTE=AxelWolf;107099]
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Are there even any black people in South Dakota?
    I’m not sure, I don’t notice color.

Bob21,

Agree with both statements.

Keystone,

I'd have thought you'd be excited to see me. Given the primary occupation of this forum is trolling, and my extremely recent posting history, I'd think you'd be glad to have me here to contribute to the cause.

[QUOTE=The Boz;107111]
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Are there even any black people in South Dakota?
    Oh ya, mee too.

[QUOTE=AxelWolf;107121]

Oh ya, mee too.
    Come on Axel you notice how colourful people are standing outside at Home Depot

[QUOTE=Ozzy;107131]
    Oh ya, mee too.
    Why do they wear neon shirts???

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

It's simple arithmetic.
    About 5% of the American Population is Homosexual.
    Let's even say it's 10% just to cover the closet queers.
    Now your trying to tell me that 75% or more of the men who bash gays are actually gay??
    Whatever Fag.
    Queers have to push their ideals or believe that everyone is gay so they can feel better about being gay.
    Let's not forget that according to queerJ... Jesus was a Faggot.
    This is how sick her mind is.
    When I was a younger nerd and didn't understand people I really thought it was a made up thing by gays about straight men. It made no sense, but then as I grew older and came to understand people far more (LOL at my conclusions), you start to see that it actually is true. It isn't the guy who says 'fag' on occasion, its the ones that go the extra mile to show their disgust. THOSE are the ones. I'm not sure closeted is very accurate as I'm not sure these people realize they're gay. Thats how their brain deals with it though. Really no clue about Dickey Crimm, but it is amusing.

Bob21 has the right idea. Heterosexual men get highly irritated when called gay. That's why so many heterosexual men call other heterosexual men gay. It's meant to deliver the worst of personal insults.

I was not even close to being the first to use this tactic on VCT. It was used against me when someone didn't like an opinion I voiced. I was attacked with the "sucking cock" bullshit. But here's the thing. I'm no wilting flower when it comes to delivering insults. If I'm insulted I will deliver back the same. I will go for overkill. That's to let the miscreant know that attacking me in such a manner will get the miscreant attacked by me tenfold.

I will attack, attack, attack, until the miscreant gets the message that attacking me will only lead to that person being overwhelmingly attacked by me. It's meant to be ugly. So if you don't like ugly then don't attack me in such a manner.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=AxelWolf;107135]
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Why do they wear neon shirts???
    People willing to work for reduced labour rates.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

When I was a younger nerd and didn't understand people I really thought it was a made up thing by gays about straight men. It made no sense, but then as I grew older and came to understand people far more (LOL at my conclusions), you start to see that it actually is true. It isn't the guy who says 'fag' on occasion, its the ones that go the extra mile to show their disgust. THOSE are the ones. I'm not sure closeted is very accurate as I'm not sure these people realize they're gay. Thats how their brain deals with it though. Really no clue about Dickey Crimm, but it is amusing.

Bob21 has the right idea. Heterosexual men get highly irritated when called gay. That's why so many heterosexual men call other heterosexual men gay. It's meant to deliver the worst of personal insults.

I was not even close to being the first to use this tactic on VCT. It was used against me when someone didn't like an opinion I voiced. I was attacked with the "sucking cock" bullshit. But here's the thing. I'm no wilting flower when it comes to delivering insults. If I'm insulted I will deliver back the same. I will go for overkill. That's to let the miscreant know that attacking me in such a manner will get the miscreant attacked by me tenfold.

I will attack, attack, attack, until the miscreant gets the message that attacking me will only lead to that person being overwhelmingly attacked by me. It's meant to be ugly. So if you don't like ugly then don't attack me in such a manner.
    I wouldn't think a hetero man would get bothered by it at all. However, it has been pointed out that a closeted knob gobbler might. You've been slinging gay insults since before your days of fighting with your current man Rob and coachbella.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I wouldn't think a hetero man would get bothered by it at all. However, it has been pointed out that a closeted knob gobbler might. You've been slinging gay insults since before your days of fighting with your current man Rob and coachbella.
    Okay. I gave you a chance to quit. No more. It's open warfare from here on out. No backing down and no truce. You asked for it so you got it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

maxpenis, when you and KJ hookup and take turns fucking each other in the ass and sucking each other off....do you talk blackjack strategy between fuck and sucks?

You've been slinging gay insults since before your days of fighting with your current man Rob and coachbella.
    It started about 4 years ago when I took KJ's side in his feud with Shackleford. I was the only one out there that unequivocally backed KJ. I was the butt of a lot of homo jokes. It started on GF and followed me here.

In hindsight it was a mistake on my part to take KJ's side but not for the reasons you may think. KJ turned on me so fast it made my head spin when I voiced an opinion that Rob most likely worked the DUB. He attacked me as a dupe and a Singer puppet. That right there told me volumes about KJ. KJ will throw any ally under the bus quickly if his opinion is different than yours. In other words, he's a piece of shit.

When I voiced my opinion on DUB I didn't attack anyone else for their differing opinion. But I got attacked and one of them was you, maxpenisinKJ'sass. You hit me with the "Rob's bitch" bullshit. I never expected that from you.

You made your bed so quit whining like a little bitch about it, maxpeniskj'scocksucker.

Okay. I gave you a chance to quit. No more. It's open warfare from here on out. No backing down and no truce. You asked for it so you got it.
    Name:  someones-triggered.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  236.4 KB

Name:  someones-triggered.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  236.4 KB
    HAHAHAHAHA! Yep, you be the triggered bitch. KJ sent me a DM. I shouldn't have opened it. It was nasty. He says you slurp when you swallow.

It started about 4 years ago when I took KJ's side in his feud with Shackleford. I was the only one out there that unequivocally backed KJ. I was the butt of a lot of homo jokes. It started on GF and followed me here.

In hindsight it was a mistake on my part to take KJ's side but not for the reasons you may think. KJ turned on me so fast it made my head spin when I voiced an opinion that Rob most likely worked the DUB. He attacked me as a dupe and a Singer puppet. That right there told me volumes about KJ. KJ will throw any ally under the bus quickly if his opinion is different than yours. In other words, he's a piece of shit.

When I voiced my opinion on DUB I didn't attack anyone else for their differing opinion.
    Here is the problem Mickey....we didn't have an alliance, that I know of. I don't form my opinions or what I call the truth based on if I like this person or that person. The truth is the truth. You sound like Tasha with this stuff about "I supported this, so this person owed me". I didn't "throw you under the bus", I just had a different opinion concerning Rob's claim, based on reality. And for me, without knowing anything else about Rob's claim, that reality was that Rob has lied about damn near everything he says and all of his claims.

So when you immediately backed Rob's DU claim, yes it surprised me. All I was trying to do was ask you to take into consideration his long history of lying. I am sorry if you felt that betrayed you.

I backed mickey at WoV, before and after he left. After he was removed, I argued there should be a way to keep such a valuable poster and member. And there was a way, but management there was unwilling to be flexible. But I spoke out and it wasn't because of any alliance. It is because it is what I believed. Whenever I supported Mickey or backed him it was because I thought he was right and speaking the truth, not because of some alliance, I didn't even know we had.

And when you supported me on different things, I assumed you were functioning the dame way, based on what you believe, not some alliance. I don't like these different alliances that many people here form. Lately they are based on political views. But you get alliances like that, you get people drawing lines and forming teams like that, and people are no longer speaking or seeking the truth. And I guess I mistakenly thought that is what it is all about.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

When I voiced my opinion on DUB I didn't attack anyone else for their differing opinion.
    Here is the problem Mickey....we didn't have an alliance, that I know of. I don't form my opinions or what I call the truth based on if I like this person or that person. The truth is the truth. You sound like Tasha with this stuff about "I supported this, so this person owed me". I didn't "throw you under the bus", I just had a different opinion concerning Rob's claim, based on reality. And for me, without knowing anything else about Rob's claim, that reality was that Rob has lied about damn near everything he says and all of his claims.

So when you immediately backed Rob's DU claim, yes it surprised me. All I was trying to do was ask you to take into consideration his long history of lying. I am sorry if you felt that betrayed you.

I backed mickey at WoV, before and after he left. After he was removed, I argued there should be a way to keep such a valuable poster and member. And there was a way, but management there was unwilling to be flexible. But I spoke out and it wasn't because of any alliance. It is because it is what I believed. Whenever I supported Mickey or backed him it was because I thought he was right and speaking the truth, not because of some alliance, I didn't even know we had.

And when you supported me on different things, I assumed you were functioning the dame way, based on what you believe, not some alliance. I don't like these different alliances that many people here form. Lately they are based on political views. But you get alliances like that, you get people drawing lines and forming teams like that, and people are no longer speaking or seeking the truth. And I guess I mistakenly thought that is what it is all about.
    I didn't attack you for your opinion on the DUB. I didn't argue about it at all. But you didn't just disagree with me on it. You attacked me as a dupe and Rob's bitch. How the fuck dare you. Go fuck yourself, maggot.

Okay, so Bob Dancer just made a post on WoV. Here's your chance. While Dancer was selling video poker products to help people "beat the casinos" he was giving seminars to casino execs on "how to keep from getting beat by pros." He's written about these seminars in the past. He was/is a casino consultant drawing as much as 40K per year per contract to instruct slot operations on how to not get beat by the public. He has also written about this in the past. You have gone hard after Jacobsen for doing the same thing. Since you are now reinstated to WoV here is your chance to start a thread and go after Bob Dancer. The thread will surely get a lot of views, most likely dominate the top ten.

KJ, we are looking forward to your demonstrating your expertise in taking Dancer down.

Please please don't go loot and riot at Bob Dancer's residence. Pleaase brothers, we need peace in the streets.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information