Yes, it's coming. I'm asking mickey to post pictures of both our RV's because I'm getting an error msg. on my end.

This time, those who just couldn't handle the interior pics of our Newell will have to deal with an exterior pic. And if you're as genius as you portray yourself to be max etc., especially when your closeted little lives have no clue about how many Newells have the same red-themed interiors, then you will never get by looking at the exterior of ours where that "red" comes from. True stupidly.

Take a good look at our Newell you bunch of losers. And Andrew--how about it? Wouldn't you have had a field day slapping around your last GF inside something like this when she called the cops on you for being a repeat offender...as proven by a nasty string of failed marriages? After all, weak women in LA can be given a pass for being hoodwinked by a degenerate gambler. A hardened woman in LV cannot. Certain patterns develop with certain types of failures. I'd check your backhand fast.

Several on both WoV and VCT have been sending me copies of posts made recently since I've not had the time to look or care about what those in mom's basements have been saying as we've continued on with our RV's trip. I can see how they do easily feel inadequate when trying to measure up to what I've done. It's as if they are completely disgusted they are with their minion-type lives just because they're unable to do anything close to what I've been doing. How pathetic. Max looks for similar interiors. What an idiot. Do your homework next time. And let's see you find something similar to the pic I'm posting of our Newell if I can get mickey to help out.

Oh, BTW, the other pic is our small camper and Chevy p/u that is FAR easier to drive. And what's that!?---EIGHT Rigid led driving, spot and fog lights on the truck that cost nearly $200 apiece? How can cousin eddy afford such things??

Axel, here's another one of those teachable moments for you. The Bill of Sale I sent in is and has been very typically used instead of the long form for those who make vehicle purchases in one state but pay tax on/register itin another. It's been the template for this type of transaction since the early 2000's. And why did I not show the entire Title and current Registration? Because like I do with all of my significant assets, they either get transferred to or are purchased in the name of a family member. If you stopped for a few seconds and thought about it instead of instantly creaming your panties you'd have made yourself write bad checks.

I was sent redietz'weird response from WoV. All I can say is weird, just plain weird.

So while some of you continue to be like max and put every envious pound into making up stuff about me that doesn't much matter, I'll be enjoying my summer in the Tahoe area instead of being constantly in front of some computer screen daily. Just remember--I'll be ready to show up in-person for an interview with axel and anybody else after Sept. And those of you brave enuf to visit our consigned Newell in Oct./Nov. in the Phx. area? Shattered dreams....