Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
I did some quick math to see how much Rob really made from the DUB, assuming his story is true, and he didn't cheat on his taxes. It sounds like most people think he claimed the entire $2.8 million on his taxes otherwise he could go to jail for tax fraud.

Again, there is no statue of limitations for out and out tax fraud, which is what would have happened if Rob he didn't claim the whole $2.8 million on his taxes. I copied a link in case people question this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alangas.../#574c3ee65842

So all of Rob's DUB earnings would be taxed at the highest tax bracket. As a rough estimate, this means about 40% of the $2.8 million would have been lost due to federal and state taxes. This means Rob would have been left with only about $1.7 million. Still a lot of money, but not that much when you consider it's over a 5 year time span.

And what does he do with it? He spends most of on a Newell, about $1.3 or $1.5 million depending on what story you believe. Does that make any sense?

People who buy a Newell are usually the super wealthy making like $10 million or more a year. They aren't people who scrape together a couple 100,000 a year playing some bug.

And during this time Rob was also buying houses for his kids. It sounds like he was spending more than he made, or he didn't claim all his winnings on his taxes.

I get this whole thing has been beaten to death, and is pretty much over, but even the math on what he did with his winnings doesn't add up.
So yes, even if Rob has one and paid 1.3 million for it, he's a total retard given the rate of depreciation such things have. He had his once in a lifetime chance of making money because he seems clueless about math and such in general. He the spends half of it on an item that will depreciate like crazy? I guess if you really want to live in the thing for the rest of your life, but for that money he could have made a small rental empire and got a property management company.

BTW I read weed had been decriminalized in VA. Hey Bob, make about 3-4 posts here and get Danny to chime in please. Nothing more I like to see than a few idiots trying to flame/troll me in the middle of Rob's attempt at glory.

Funny how fucking mentally tied into Rob both Micky and Bosox are. If they didn't feel Rob was part of their tribe, it is a given neither would take such defensive positions on nonsense. Weak. I do agree though, that the interior pictures were so bad that it seems like Rob had to be setting us up for something.