Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cookie Monster screenname choice.

Seems like you all are hypocrites.
    Nobody all up in arms about Bill Yung and his many Socks like LMR and others.
    I guess we all enjoy his neverending Numerology and Math posting.

Bill Yung/LMR has been called out on multiple occasions, and has fewer socks that are stretched out over longer period of time. So not exactly equivalent, pork chop.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Bill Yung/LMR has been called out on multiple occasions, and has fewer socks that are stretched out over longer period of time. So not exactly equivalent, pork chop.
    Monet might be big, but he can't eat for free, at the local Heart Attack Grill, like morbidly obese, know it all Billy.

In defense of Tasha, her latest handle at least has an Avatar so she’s taking it more serious. It’s hard to come up with a good avatar for Tasha.

Since Tasha likes forums, I can tell having an avatar is important to her. Like everybody has already said you can tell she’s not doing this to troll anybody and she doesn’t have malicious intent.

I’m obviously not running this forum, but if I was I’d let Tasha keep Cookie Monster and her avatar. And then tell her no more sock puppets.

I do think Tasha is a positive to this community. She has a unique perspective and you never know what she’s going to post. Lately, she’s been trying to make good posts that stay on topic.

Maybe MidWest Player could do one of his polls since that’s become his speciality, and see what the group thinks.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    In defense of Tasha, her latest handle at least has an Avatar so she’s taking it more serious. It’s hard to come up with a good avatar for Tasha.

Since Tasha likes forums, I can tell having an avatar is important to her. Like everybody has already said you can tell she’s not doing this to troll anybody and she doesn’t have malicious intent.

I’m obviously not running this forum, but if I was I’d let Tasha keep Cookie Monster and her avatar. And then tell her no more sock puppets.

I do think Tasha is a positive to this community. She has a unique perspective and you never know what she’s going to post. Lately, she’s been trying to make good posts that stay on topic.

Maybe MidWest Player could do one of his polls since that’s become his speciality, and see what the group thinks.
    As long as she doesn't start pretending to own multi million-dollar RVs, I'm good with it.

Thread Information