Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Cookie Monster screenname choice.

Seems like you all are hypocrites.
    Nobody all up in arms about Bill Yung and his many Socks like LMR and others.
    I guess we all enjoy his neverending Numerology and Math posting.

Bill Yung/LMR has been called out on multiple occasions, and has fewer socks that are stretched out over longer period of time. So not exactly equivalent, pork chop.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Bill Yung/LMR has been called out on multiple occasions, and has fewer socks that are stretched out over longer period of time. So not exactly equivalent, pork chop.
    Monet might be big, but he can't eat for free, at the local Heart Attack Grill, like morbidly obese, know it all Billy.

In defense of Tasha, her latest handle at least has an Avatar so she’s taking it more serious. It’s hard to come up with a good avatar for Tasha.

Since Tasha likes forums, I can tell having an avatar is important to her. Like everybody has already said you can tell she’s not doing this to troll anybody and she doesn’t have malicious intent.

I’m obviously not running this forum, but if I was I’d let Tasha keep Cookie Monster and her avatar. And then tell her no more sock puppets.

I do think Tasha is a positive to this community. She has a unique perspective and you never know what she’s going to post. Lately, she’s been trying to make good posts that stay on topic.

Maybe MidWest Player could do one of his polls since that’s become his speciality, and see what the group thinks.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    In defense of Tasha, her latest handle at least has an Avatar so she’s taking it more serious. It’s hard to come up with a good avatar for Tasha.

Since Tasha likes forums, I can tell having an avatar is important to her. Like everybody has already said you can tell she’s not doing this to troll anybody and she doesn’t have malicious intent.

I’m obviously not running this forum, but if I was I’d let Tasha keep Cookie Monster and her avatar. And then tell her no more sock puppets.

I do think Tasha is a positive to this community. She has a unique perspective and you never know what she’s going to post. Lately, she’s been trying to make good posts that stay on topic.

Maybe MidWest Player could do one of his polls since that’s become his speciality, and see what the group thinks.
    As long as she doesn't start pretending to own multi million-dollar RVs, I'm good with it.

A little birdie told me Tasha is still banned after 9 days. I thought she was going to be given one more chance and was going to have only a 7 day suspension.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    A little birdie told me Tasha is still banned after 9 days. I thought she was going to be given one more chance and was going to have only a 7 day suspension.
    Maybe it was seven business days

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

As long as she doesn't start pretending to own multi million-dollar RVs, I'm good with it.
    Fuck that. If I was Dan Druff I'd reset the password to the Rob Singer account and give it to Tasha and tell her to pretend she is Rob Singer. Then sit back and eat my cheetohs and drink my pepsi.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Monet might be big, but he can't eat for free, at the local Heart Attack Grill, like morbidly obese, know it all Billy.
    I've actually never eaten there.
    More of a novelty tourist spot.
    I thought perhaps mcap was referring to Groundhog Day when Phil says: Don't mess with me Pork Chop!
    My feeling hasn't been hurt.

I wonder how many people she pm’ed last night about it? Sounds like a minimum of 3, I’m guessing closer to 3 dozen.
    Last edited by mcap; 06-04-2020 at 05:34 AM.

I wonder how many people she pm’ed last night about it? Sounds like a minimum of 3, I’m guessing closer to 3 dozen.
    I got one when I signed on tonight.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I got one too. And I thought I was special. Boy, did this pop my bubble.

Alright if me and boz both got one I’m upping my estimate from three dozen to three hundred.

Alright if me and boz both got one I’m upping my estimate from three dozen to three hundred.
    I'm pretty sure the whole forum got that PM. If Dan was doing his job and releasing her from jail on time we could have been spared.

The more interesting estimate would be. How many replied back?

I got one too. And I thought I was special. Boy, did this pop my bubble.
    Boy, I thought I was the only special one in Tasha's heart.

Okay, okay, I'll officially admit that I was Cookie Monster. I just wanted a fresh start but was figured out quickly.... LMAO! It's EXTREMELY RARE that I actually get away with making a Successful Sock.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Okay, okay, I'll officially admit that I was Cookie Monster. I just wanted a fresh start but was figured out quickly.... LMAO! It's EXTREMELY RARE that I actually get away with making a Successful Sock.
    Because you are a fucking retard. As much as you try, you can’t overcome your lack of intelligence.

But I give you credit for holding a job and never ending up in prison for 5 years for aggravated robbery as far as we know. Not everyone can say that, even dead “heroes”.

Because you are a fucking retard. As much as you try, you can’t overcome your lack of intelligence.

But I give you credit for holding a job and never ending up in prison for 5 years for aggravated robbery as far as we know. Not everyone can say that, even dead “heroes”.
    I got away with The Kentry Sock for about THREE years before finally admitting to it in a weird desperate attempt to be let back on WOV....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Then use the cookiemonster account and stick with it.

Hahaha and I'm the racist one!
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information