Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to KJ over Singer

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members.
    Awww yea, so is The Boz - The Bitch or what??

It is so funny people make up odds then try to call out the other person for not taking them. KJ is perfectly reasonable and also wanting the bet to cover what Rob claimed to be the truth. There could be some form of trickery here. Boz has been saying repeated Rob has some big plan. I still find it hard to believe Rob's pictures in the RV were a serious attempt at convincing anyone.
    Rob has no big plan. I get why people think that, because Rob has carefully orchestrated this years long troll pretty cleverly, always avoiding anything that would get him caught like offering any kind of proof.

And that is going to be his downfall. It goes back to during the interview when Rob said "after all these years he just HAD to tell someone". And Mike responded "why?" If Rob story were true, which it isn't, this little episode of "having to tell" some one is probably going to have consequences with the IRS. Rob thinks the statue of limitations is over but that is only for criminal charges. They can still go after him for civil charges which would include, payment of taxes due plus fines and penalties, not to mention the cost of defending the case. His interview with Mike probably guarantees IRS involvement at some point.

So Rob is probably going to have to go through all that in the near future for a situation that is all made up. Which means in the end, he won't be convicted because his story is fantasy stuff written by a fiction writer. But it is still going to probably cost him to defend this made up stuff. So if this happens, his desire to tell this made up, stolen, story will cost him money. Maybe that is some kind of poetic justice or Karma (if it plays out that way).
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Ohh, so an advantage play opportunity!

Don't anyone get excited. There will be no whistleblower award because there is no case, because it didn't happen.

The thing that will save Rob in the end IS that the story is made up. It will cost him some money (likely) but there is no danger of the IRS succeeding because there is no case, because it never happened. (well at least not to Rob).

But I would be willing to bet Rob is going to go through some shit over this with the IRS. No real way to bet though because the only way we would know is if Rob told us.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

This might be how Rob's wife and kids finally find out of his internet activity. He has to defend himself to the IRS and when his kids ask what is going on Rob will have to tell them "I told a whopper of a lie on the internet". Those kids will be like what the fuck?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Don't anyone get excited. There will be no whistleblower award because there is no case, because it didn't happen.

The thing that will save Rob in the end IS that the story is made up. It will cost him some money (likely) but there is no danger of the IRS succeeding because there is no case, because it never happened. (well at least not to Rob).

But I would be willing to bet Rob is going to go through some shit over this with the IRS. No real way to bet though because the only way we would know is if Rob told us.
    Look, Rob isn't worried about the IRS. I mean he's living in a Winnebago pull-behind trailer. The IRS isn't usually coming after these people.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Look, Rob isn't worried about the IRS. I mean he's living in a Winnebago pull-behind trailer. The IRS isn't usually coming after these people.
    Funny... I remember reading about the IRS going after a homeless woman living on the streets of LA with all her possessions in a shopping bag... and several million in banks.

I am going surfing (not the internet) in California for a few days and despite that I know the next chapter of Grandpa Newell is due out, I am going to try not to check in. I will read it at the end of the week when I return.

Those in Vegas, be careful with the heat this week. 110 degrees wed/thurs/fri. That first extreme heat wave can catch you off guard when your body isn't used to it.

And by the way, Rob's claim is pretty specific: That in 2013, he purchased a 2011 Newell RV. Did you not see the bill of sale?

2008 has nothing to do with anything. According to Rob's fairytale, in 2008 he was just going into year 4 of the double up Bug.

The only reason 2008 has come into the picture is because when Rob drove 7 miles from his home to Arizona Luxury RV's, to take pictures in a RV at their showroom, they didn't have a 2011, so he posed inside a 2008 instead. (we need better laughing emoji's)
    Good point Kj! I have hard time keeping track of the Newell Rob's modeling in and the one he claimed to have bought.

And by the way, Rob's claim is pretty specific: That in 2013, he purchased a 2011 Newell RV. Did you not see the bill of sale?

2008 has nothing to do with anything. According to Rob's fairytale, in 2008 he was just going into year 4 of the double up Bug.

The only reason 2008 has come into the picture is because when Rob drove 7 miles from his home to Arizona Luxury RV's, to take pictures in a RV at their showroom, they didn't have a 2011, so he posed inside a 2008 instead. (we need better laughing emoji's)
    Good point Kj! I have hard time keeping track of the Newell Rob's modeling in and the one he claimed to have bought.
    It's pretty clear. Rob claims his 2011 has the exact same interior as the 2008 I found on the internet. According to Rob, Newell produced that interior for 5 years. His red themed interior matches the red stripe of his exterior pic. See, we're all stupid.... LMAO

It's pretty clear. Rob claims his 2011 has the exact same interior as the 2008 I found on the internet. According to Rob, Newell produced that interior for 5 years. His red themed interior matches the red stripe of his exterior pic. See, we're all stupid.... LMAO
    And we all know by now these Newells put their shower squeegees in the exact same spot. That's how you know it's a Newell.

Ok, so in comparing the exterior of the RV that Rob posed in at Arizona Luxury RVs, with the exterior of the RV that Rob had mickey post, the exteriors and design are not the same.

So Rob would have you believe the exteriors are not the same but the interiors are exactly the same for all years and models for 5+ years? I don't know, doesn't sound right to me.

Also if you are spending a million and a half for an RV, and that is what Rob claims for a USED Newell, so what do they sell for new? So anyway at 1.5 million or more, you don't get to customize the interior or pick different customized features? At 1.5 million PLUS, you get a cookie cutter, standard everything looking just like all the other models for a several year period? THAT doesn't sound right to me either. I mean this stuff is way out of my league so I don't know, but it just doesn't pass the common sense test.

Ok, so in comparing the exterior of the RV that Rob posed in at Arizona Luxury RVs, with the exterior of the RV that Rob had mickey post, the exteriors and design are not the same.

So Rob would have you believe the exteriors are not the same but the interiors are exactly the same for all years and models for 5+ years? I don't know, doesn't sound right to me.

Also if you are spending a million and a half for an RV, and that is what Rob claims for a USED Newell, so what do they sell for new? So anyway at 1.5 million or more, you don't get to customize the interior or pick different customized features? At 1.5 million PLUS, you get a cookie cutter, standard everything looking just like all the other models for a several year period? THAT doesn't sound right to me either. I mean this stuff is way out of my league so I don't know, but it just doesn't pass the common sense test.
    Good point Kj! And on top of that, for $1.5 million you still have to put the shower squeegee in the exact same spot every time. You'd think if you paid that much money they would give you some leeway on where you put it.

It makes about as much sense as 2 different owners keeping the same "original" bedspreads and throw pillows for a decade or so.....
    This shit is so absurd that it's not as much fun as it could be if Rob would have crafted his bullshit better. Now he's hiding out on the road trying to get stageboy Mickey to save the day.

Good point Kj! And on top of that, for $1.5 million you still have to put the shower squeegee in the exact same spot every time. You'd think if you paid that much money they would give you some leeway on where you put it.
    #GOATsqueegee

Newell produced around 4 demonstrator models per year around the 2011 timeframe. They must have got a deal on bedspreads and throw pillows in bulk. Don't forget the squeegees

It makes about as much sense as 2 different owners keeping the same "original" bedspreads and throw pillows for a decade or so.....
    This shit is so absurd that it's not as much fun as it could be if Rob would have crafted his bullshit better. Now he's hiding out on the road trying to get stageboy Mickey to save the day.
    What about Boz? The Boz isn’t stupid. He knows none of this is true, but somehow he’s worked out some angle with Rob to get some money from someone here. Makes no sense.

What about Boz? The Boz isn’t stupid. He knows none of this is true, but somehow he’s worked out some angle with Rob to get some money from someone here. Makes no sense.
    I guess I'm the stupid one. I took the bait. FISH ON!!!!.......I can get the 20k over to Mike tomorrow. I'm also willing to travel to any Singer campsite immediately so we can have a quick resolution to this bet. I will even subject myself to a picture in the shower with no disguise holding the squeegee. Plus I will pay Boz's travel expenses if he agrees to pay mine if he loses.

I guess I'm the stupid one. I took the bait. FISH ON!!!!.......I can get the 20k over to Mike tomorrow. I'm also willing to travel to any Singer campsite immediately so we can have a quick resolution to this bet. I will even subject myself to a picture in the shower with no disguise holding the squeegee. Plus I will pay Boz's travel expenses if he agrees to pay mine if he loses.
    Wow, MaxPen stepping up big time. Good for you MaxPen. It gets to a point it isn't even about the money....you just get tired of this shit.

I am going surfing this week, so I am not going to join you. As if there is anything to join. Boz and Singer will back out. Singer will just go radio silent. He already has, not answering the various wager offers on the table. I guess he is going to tell us there is no internet in Colorado up through Minnesota. That poor third of the country living in the dark ages. Montana seems to have internet...how odd?

Now you're talkin', Boz. I want in on this action. But I'm not a high roller like all you Advantage Players. I'll do the same odds though. My 8 dollars to your 1 dollar that Rob is full of shit on this Motor Home.

MaxPen, I respect you for going forward with this. It’s hard to see how you can lose, but you got to think Boz and Rob are up to something.

Maybe this is just a bluff move on their part to keep the story going, because they figure no one would take it. If it’s a bluff move, Boz won’t follow through. I mean Boz knows Rob or his kids don’t own a Newell.

Thread Information