Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
For $20k? Jesus coach, I thought you would give me more credit than that.
The play's not over yet...your bet was for a Newell.

Your mark wants that changed to the Newell in the photos.

The photos played a big part in gaining the marks' confidence...marks' (that's plural).
So you think Singer owns a Newell, but took pictures in a fake Newell as part of a scam with me and Andrew to fuck Max out of $20k?

Jesus, I wish I was that smart. And was willing to fuck someone I respect out of his money over such a small amount to both of us.

Obviously you don’t know any of us. With the odds I listed and Max is willing to accept, it’s a coin flip in my mind. And most of us are willing to do that for entertainment. I guess we are in a different world.
It's possible Singer does not own a Newell but took a picture of himself in a fake Newell. That doesn't mean a relative doesn't own a real Newell.

I'm sure you wouldn't think it fair for you to collect if the Newell in question was really purchased by his kid who lets Rob sit in it occasionally.

It also would not be fair for MaxPen to collect if the pictures were just Rob fucking around at an RV dealership and was not the Newell that Rob Purchased with his Double Up winnings that he has since given to a family member.

I think we're close. I'll go along with whatever you two decide.