Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to KJ over Singer

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Sorry for the delay guys, I do have a life and had multiple friends over today. It’s why I put Tuesday as the deadline for funds up as today is a holiday.

While my bet offer was with KJ, I’ll also do it with Max because I know he is a upright guy and there is no BS involved. I’ll send my money to Mike on Tuesday. No BS or scam on my end, I just want to see this thing come to completion. Not the DU but the debate over Rob owning a Newell RV.

All I need is the exact details Max accepts as the terms of the bet. While Mike is the ultimate determining factor on who wins, I want it to be clear on details so there is no debate. I also suggest Axel, who we both know and respect helps on the terms before the wager is set. If it takes another day to get the terms right, so be it, but I put mine out last night.

I won’t be on here much more tonight, but let’s get the terms settled and get the money to Mike.

But the added stip on travel expenses is unneeded as I will pay my own way in any case once we agree on the details.

Thanks Max for being willing to step up and settle this thing once and for all. Unlike KJ.
    Ok...this is what I agreed to, which is pretty much what you offered KJ. I only defined the Newell as the one Rob already posted pics in. This will prevent someone from renting one and pulling shenanigans.

"I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members."

I can get to anywhere in the US with 48 hours notice. So get with Rob and let's just get this done. Verbally lock it in and I'll get the $20k to Mike.
    My terms eliminated the possibility of renting one. So I think we are good on most points. Let’s put the details together by tomorrow and we can make this happen. The resolution of the wager doesn’t have to happen this week. Since we need Rob to be a part of it, it may take a week or 2 to resolve. We can solve those details and if Rob doesn’t want to cooperate, that is on me if he can’t or won’t prove it.

But, no, the Newell doesn’t have to be the one he posted pictures in, only that he can prove he or the family members listed owned one as listed in the original bet.

Also since I’m not exactly Mikes favorite person, you or Axel can PM where he wants me to send my $2500. PayPal or whatever works, I’ll make it happen tomorrow.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    apparently some think we are working together.
    It's the long con...Alan is probably in on it too with that "we're not friends anymore" hook.
    I’m the guy who wanted to bet $100K on Robs cock size.
    So this is The Singer Challenge V. The challenge to end all challenges.

apparently some think we are working together.
    It's the long con....
    For $20k? Jesus coach, I thought you would give me more credit than that.
    The play's not over yet...your bet was for a Newell.

Your mark wants that changed to the Newell in the photos.

The photos played a big part in gaining the marks' confidence...marks' (that's plural).

Money: 1. Wife fat 2. Wife ugly 3. Wife pussy landfill.

Sorry for the delay guys, I do have a life and had multiple friends over today. It’s why I put Tuesday as the deadline for funds up as today is a holiday.

While my bet offer was with KJ, I’ll also do it with Max because I know he is a upright guy and there is no BS involved. I’ll send my money to Mike on Tuesday. No BS or scam on my end, I just want to see this thing come to completion. Not the DU but the debate over Rob owning a Newell RV.

All I need is the exact details Max accepts as the terms of the bet. While Mike is the ultimate determining factor on who wins, I want it to be clear on details so there is no debate. I also suggest Axel, who we both know and respect helps on the terms before the wager is set. If it takes another day to get the terms right, so be it, but I put mine out last night.

I won’t be on here much more tonight, but let’s get the terms settled and get the money to Mike.

But the added stip on travel expenses is unneeded as I will pay my own way in any case once we agree on the details.

Thanks Max for being willing to step up and settle this thing once and for all. Unlike KJ.
    Ok...this is what I agreed to, which is pretty much what you offered KJ. I only defined the Newell as the one Rob already posted pics in. This will prevent someone from renting one and pulling shenanigans.

"I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members."

I can get to anywhere in the US with 48 hours notice. So get with Rob and let's just get this done. Verbally lock it in and I'll get the $20k to Mike.
    My terms eliminated the possibility of renting one. So I think we are good on most points. Let’s put the details together by tomorrow and we can make this happen. The resolution of the wager doesn’t have to happen this week. Since we need Rob to be a part of it, it may take a week or 2 to resolve. We can solve those details and if Rob doesn’t want to cooperate, that is on me if he can’t or won’t prove it.

But, no, the Newell doesn’t have to be the one he posted pictures in, only that he can prove he or the family members listed owned one as listed in the original bet.

Also since I’m not exactly Mikes favorite person, you or Axel can PM where he wants me to send my $2500. PayPal or whatever works, I’ll make it happen tomorrow.
    That's a no deal. Why wouldn't it be the ones in the pics he posted? Is that not his or a family Members? Is this all a big fat Lie?

I'm not some huckleberry that's going to show up to see a toy scale model of a Newell with the title from the State of Delusion....LOL

The photos played a big part in gaining the marks' confidence...marks' (that's plural).
    So you think Singer owns a Newell, but took pictures in a fake Newell as part of a scam with me and Andrew to fuck Max out of $20k?

Jesus, I wish I was that smart. And was willing to fuck someone I respect out of his money over such a small amount to both of us.

Obviously you don’t know any of us. With the odds I listed and Max is willing to accept, it’s a coin flip in my mind. And most of us are willing to do that for entertainment. I guess we are in a different world.

Are you saying I'm a mark? I'm not too worried about my 8 dollars. But there is an issue in the terms that needs to be worked out.

MP: "I only defined the Newell as the one Rob already posted pics in. This will prevent someone from renting one and pulling shenanigans."

TB: But, no, the Newell doesn’t have to be the one he posted pictures in, only that he can prove he or the family members listed owned one as listed in the original bet.

Is there a middle ground here?

Why wouldn't it be the ones in the pics he posted?
    The photos you found on the dealer's website were part of the con.

Discovering them has made you very confident that Singer does not own a Newell, right?

But apparently not 100% confident.

Will The Singer Challenge V settle it once and for all or will there be a Singer Challenge VI that is even bigger and badder !?!?

That's a no deal. Why wouldn't it be the ones in the pics he posted? Is that not his or a family Members? Is this all a big fat Lie?

I'm not some huckleberry that's going to show up to see a toy scale model of a Newell with the title from the State of Delusion....LOL
    You really think I’m trying to Fuck you Max? Honestly?

2008 to 2013 Newell Motor Home. Is there even a toy model from those years? I have no clue if he fucked with all of us with the pictures. Hell he might of.

My wager stands as listed. And you know I’m not trying to fuck you out of $20k. You are the one going to look bad over this.

Ask Axel to come up with fair terms. I am confident he won’t fuck either of us over.

Let’s resolve this.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Are you saying I'm a mark?
    More of a blemish.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post

Are you saying I'm a mark? I'm not too worried about my 8 dollars. But there is an issue in the terms that needs to be worked out.

MP: "I only defined the Newell as the one Rob already posted pics in. This will prevent someone from renting one and pulling shenanigans."

TB: But, no, the Newell doesn’t have to be the one he posted pictures in, only that he can prove he or the family members listed owned one as listed in the original bet.

Is there a middle ground here?
    Yeah there's middleground. Only the interior has to match with the pics.

Where is the Newell? It's starting to look like a 3 card Monte game... or find the pea under the shell.

I'll ignore Singer's desperate attempt to change the topic of discussion and derail it by calling me a "self admitting woman-beater" because we all know this is what Singer does when he's in a jam.

I will do the right thing and stand clear so Mr The Boz and Mr MaxPen can carry on with their bet.

Of course with no one able to see the Newell because they can't know which card is right or which shell has the pea, I am pretty sure this won't be resolved.

Once again Singer has an explanation (we're not driving it now) but no proof. This is when we should all adopt Mr Kewlj's tagline.
    Last edited by AndrewG; 05-25-2020 at 05:37 PM.

You really think I’m trying to Fuck you Max?
    He's not 100% confident that Singer does not own a Newell, otherwise he would not have changed your original bet.

Don't you agree?

You are the one going to look bad over this.
    word

2008 to 2013 Newell Motor Home. Is there even a toy model from those years? I have no clue if he fucked with all of us with the pictures. Hell he might of.

My wager stands as listed. And you know I’m not trying to fuck you out of $20k. You are the one going to look bad over this.

Ask Axel to come up with fair terms. I am confident he won’t fuck either of us over.

Let’s resolve this.
    How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to? I say that wasn't his Newell and all this is fabricated Singer bullshit. If you believe he's fucking around with pictures how would this ever get resolved? Let's just set it up. Go see Rob in his 2011 with that interior and take the registration out of the glove box and show it with the kids name or whatever.

You really think I’m trying to Fuck you Max?
    He's not 100% confident that Singer does not own a Newell, otherwise he would not have changed your original bet.

Don't you agree?
    I do agree, and put the terms out there I am willing to wager on.

I have no idea if Singer fucked with everyone with the pictures. But I do think it’s worth 8-1 to believe he is fucking with all of us with them and does own one.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    I'll ignore Singer's desperate attempt to change the topic of discussion and detail it by calling me a "self admitting woman-beater"
    I looked but can't find that quote...can you post that quote?

Let’s resolve this.
    How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to? I say that wasn't his Newell and all this is fabricated Singer bullshit. If you believe he's fucking around with pictures how would this ever get resolved? Let's just set it up. Go see Rob in his 2011 with that interior and take the registration out of the glove box and show it with the kids name or whatever.
    My wager was and is he owns a Newell between the years listed as I put in post 1. Which I am more than willing to accept with you. Not sure why if you think he was lying all along about owning one you wouldn’t accept the wager.

Even for just $10,000 Singer can come up with a Newell and papers. For $100,000 locked in escrow it's a guarantee on a $600,000 rig.

Caution.

Thread Information