Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to KJ over Singer

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

For $20k? Jesus coach, I thought you would give me more credit than that.
    The play's not over yet...your bet was for a Newell.

Your mark wants that changed to the Newell in the photos.

The photos played a big part in gaining the marks' confidence...marks' (that's plural).
    So you think Singer owns a Newell, but took pictures in a fake Newell as part of a scam with me and Andrew to fuck Max out of $20k?

Jesus, I wish I was that smart. And was willing to fuck someone I respect out of his money over such a small amount to both of us.

Obviously you don’t know any of us. With the odds I listed and Max is willing to accept, it’s a coin flip in my mind. And most of us are willing to do that for entertainment. I guess we are in a different world.
    It's possible Singer does not own a Newell but took a picture of himself in a fake Newell. That doesn't mean a relative doesn't own a real Newell.

I'm sure you wouldn't think it fair for you to collect if the Newell in question was really purchased by his kid who lets Rob sit in it occasionally.

It also would not be fair for MaxPen to collect if the pictures were just Rob fucking around at an RV dealership and was not the Newell that Rob Purchased with his Double Up winnings that he has since given to a family member.

I think we're close. I'll go along with whatever you two decide.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Money: 1. Wife fat 2. Wife ugly 3. Wife pussy landfill.
    4. Wife slant eyed noodle slruper.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You really think I’m trying to Fuck you Max? Honestly?

2008 to 2013 Newell Motor Home. Is there even a toy model from those years? I have no clue if he fucked with all of us with the pictures. Hell he might of.

My wager stands as listed. And you know I’m not trying to fuck you out of $20k. You are the one going to look bad over this.

Ask Axel to come up with fair terms. I am confident he won’t fuck either of us over.

Let’s resolve this.
    How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to? I say that wasn't his Newell and all this is fabricated Singer bullshit. If you believe he's fucking around with pictures how would this ever get resolved? Let's just set it up. Go see Rob in his 2011 with that interior and take the registration out of the glove box and show it with the kids name or whatever.
    My wager was and is he owns a Newell between the years listed as I put in post 1. Which I am more than willing to accept with you. Not sure why if you think he was lying all along about owning one you wouldn’t accept the wager.
    For $6k I could set something up with a Newell in that age range that would only be able to be disproved by verifying a title thru the State and would be convincing to almost any arbitrator.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Even for just $10,000 Singer can come up with a Newell and papers. For $100,000 locked in escrow it's a guarantee on a $600,000 rig.

Caution.
    As of the 20th as listed in the initial wager?

Even for just $10,000 Singer can come up with a Newell and papers. For $100,000 locked in escrow it's a guarantee on a $600,000 rig.

Caution.
    As of the 20th as listed in the initial wager?
    Money makes things happen.

How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to? I say that wasn't his Newell and all this is fabricated Singer bullshit. If you believe he's fucking around with pictures how would this ever get resolved? Let's just set it up. Go see Rob in his 2011 with that interior and take the registration out of the glove box and show it with the kids name or whatever.
    My wager was and is he owns a Newell between the years listed as I put in post 1. Which I am more than willing to accept with you. Not sure why if you think he was lying all along about owning one you wouldn’t accept the wager.
    For $6k I could set something up with a Newell in that age range that would only be able to be disproved by verifying a title thru the State and would be convincing to almost any arbitrator.
    So no bet, as we always say never happens with this stuff. I thought we were close on this one.

How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to?
    You look bad because you are not willing to bet that Singer doesn't own a Newell...and that was Boz's bet to KJ that you hijacked.

Why won't you accept Boz's bet?

Rob's whining about the cost of operating the Newell. He could have taken 2 pics for $1k and that would have bought a tank of gas atleast.

Years ago I worked with an attorney who represented a con man. The con man set up a bank in the Bahamas and sold the best looking COUNTERFEIT corporate bonds that MONEY COULD BUY. There was no question he was guilty. The lawyer went to trial hoping for a conviction on a lesser charge.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    How do I look bad? Does he or does he not own the Newell that he claims to?
    You look bad because you are not willing to bet that Singer doesn't own a Newell...and that was Boz's bet to KJ that you hijacked.

Why won't you accept Boz's bet?
    I've explained why. It's too easy to fake. The bet size is multiples of what it would take to fake.

So no bet, as we always say never happens with this stuff. I thought we were close on this one.
    Dang. I already spent my winnings. I've got a feeling Singer Challenge VI is just around the corner though.

Caution.
    You don't make sense...the bet's only for $20K.

This guy is obviously in on the con.

I will bet $5k to anyone's $2500 that Rob nor his kid's or kid's spouse owned a Newell between those years. It has to be a full size Newell motorcoach. And I have to see it in person. And it can't be a salvaged piece of shit.
    The $2500 is to make this worth my time.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-25-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Years ago I worked with an attorney who represented a con man. The con man set up a bank in the Bahamas and sold the best looking COUNTERFEIT corporate bonds that MONEY COULD BUY. There was no question he was guilty. The lawyer went to trial hoping for a conviction on a lesser charge.
    The only thing I can say is many members on here and others that know me, know that I am not a con man.

Ignorant bastard, pretentious individual and many other things, but not a con man.

But from a legal standpoint I understand your point.

My wager was and is he owns a Newell between the years listed as I put in post 1.
    And everyone agrees with you that he does...otherwise you would have takers lining up for your bet...it would be easy money for anyone who's sure that he doesn't.

So where's the line?

My terms eliminated the possibility of renting one. So I think we are good on most points. Let’s put the details together by tomorrow and we can make this happen. The resolution of the wager doesn’t have to happen this week. Since we need Rob to be a part of it, it may take a week or 2 to resolve. We can solve those details and if Rob doesn’t want to cooperate, that is on me if he can’t or won’t prove it.

But, no, the Newell doesn’t have to be the one he posted pictures in, only that he can prove he or the family members listed owned one as listed in the original bet.

Also since I’m not exactly Mikes favorite person, you or Axel can PM where he wants me to send my $2500. PayPal or whatever works, I’ll make it happen tomorrow.
    That's a no deal. Why wouldn't it be the ones in the pics he posted? Is that not his or a family Members? Is this all a big fat Lie?

I'm not some huckleberry that's going to show up to see a toy scale model of a Newell with the title from the State of Delusion....LOL
    You really think I’m trying to Fuck you Max? Honestly?

2008 to 2013 Newell Motor Home. Is there even a toy model from those years? I have no clue if he fucked with all of us with the pictures. Hell he might of.

My wager stands as listed. And you know I’m not trying to fuck you out of $20k. You are the one going to look bad over this.

Ask Axel to come up with fair terms. I am confident he won’t fuck either of us over.

Let’s resolve this.
    In my opinion, the whole point of this is to know if Robert was telling the truth or not, At least something close to the truth.

I would say that the terms and conditions would have to include that the value of the RV would they close to what Rob would have us believe. For example, it wouldn't be acceptable if he somehow owned some Salvaged piece of junk or something with a completely shot engine. Or something a bunch of hobos have been living in for 7 years(excluding Rob, of course)
    It would have to reflect what the current value of a good condition NEWELL that reflects the years he claims his was. It must be a clear title with no liens on it and it can't be something he's currently making payments on or just purchased recently.

I think you guys would have to elect three people you both agreed on to determine with a vote who wins the bet just in case there's some strange technicalities we can't think of.

I wouldn't really want to be involved in a bet like this because there's too many shenanigans that can be involved on his end.

If we're going on what Rob would like us to believe...
    I would absolutely bet the NO that Rob spent over $1000000 paid in cash on an NEWELL that he still owns today.

I do believe that Rob probably knows someone that owns A NEWELL. For all we know someone might be paying him the stored at his place, or they may have just stopped by to say hi.

See my latest offfer on giving you 2-1 on what you deemed is a coin flip.

What's really funny is everyone knows Rob has lied about everything he has shown so far. And now we're trying to formulate a bet that would require him to verify. We're all sick.

I will bet $5k to anyone's $2500 that Rob nor his kid's or kid's spouse owned a Newell between those years. It has to be a full size Newell motorcoach. And I have to see it in person. And it can't be a salvaged piece of shit.
    The $2500 is to make this worth my time.
    How about this....You and Boz both just go visit Rob and just prove this once and for all. I mean...you guys are both saying it's to prove a point and not about the money. I'll kick in my 8 bucks for expenses.

The only thing I can say is many members on here and others that know me, know that I am not a con man.

Ignorant bastard, pretentious individual and many other things, but not a con man.

But from a legal standpoint I understand your point.
    I'm not alleging anything. Just pointing out that money can buy anything... counterfeit corporate bonds, governors and even judges.

What's the price for a back dated title on an RV from the DMV? LOL

Thread Information