Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to KJ over Singer

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What's really funny is everyone knows Rob has lied about everything he has shown so far. And now we're trying to formulate a bet that would require him to verify. We're all sick.
    Ok. That's funny.

For me, the baseline or foundation on whether Rob owns a high end RV, was further emphasized by his opening post on the "More hurt...." thread.

He stated, "This time, those who just couldn't handle the interior pics of our Newell will have to deal with an exterior pic.".

Hence, he is claiming ownership of that particular vehicle.

Whether he owns a boneyard with multiple used Newells gathering dust is not for me to say. But there is no way he owns that RV displayed via the interior pictures. I still do not understand why he will not display dirty used pictures of the interior. Heck, the son can take pictures and send them in.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Ignorant bastard, pretentious individual and many other things, but not a con man.
    I wouldn't call you any of those things. I can see how people might call you a Son Of A Bitch, especially when it comes to your forum posts. I know you're not trying to con Max and I know Max isn't trying to con you. I'll just ask this... Do you have any behind-the-scenes knowledge that would lead you to believe that Rob does in fact own a Newell? If you're going by what you've been reading on the forums and have all the same information we do.... then I absolutely think it's a terrible bet for you.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I will bet $5k to anyone's $2500 that Rob nor his kid's or kid's spouse owned a Newell between those years. It has to be a full size Newell motorcoach. And I have to see it in person. And it can't be a salvaged piece of shit.
    The $2500 is to make this worth my time.
    How about this....You and Boz both just go visit Rob and just prove this once and for all. I mean...you guys are both saying it's to prove a point and not about the money. I'll kick in my 8 bucks for expenses.
    Let's see what Boz says about my latest offer. I'm not too much into charity work. I'll even up the odds offered to 4-1. I need $1250 to cover travel costs and $5k on my end is an amount that would not be worth an elaborate set of shenanigans even to Grandpa Newell himself.

Rob Singer scum bag, dont bet against him. Singer needs escrow too just to show up with no lame excuses.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 05-25-2020 at 06:26 PM.

I'm definitely up for a trip with MaxPen and Boz to settle this once and for all. I definitely think we would have a blast along the way and it wouldn't be wasted on some b******* where Rob can claim we were trolled. We could probably find some good value along the way and make it a vacation road trip kind of thing.

Boz you can fly into Vegas and we can take a road trip from here.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'm definitely up for a trip with MaxPen and Boz to settle this once and for all. I definitely think we would have a blast along the way and it wouldn't be wasted on some b******* where Rob can claim we were trolled. We could probably find some good value along the way and make it a vacation road trip kind of thing.

Unfortunately, I doubt it would ever happen. It requires the Troll of Trolls Grandpa Newell's cooperation. Notice that Rob jumped in here when I described the real truth. He sent the Newell the opposite direction of where he is heading in the camper.

Unfortunately, I doubt it would ever happen. It requires the Troll of Trolls Grandpa Newell's cooperation. Notice that Rob jumped in here when I described the real truth. He sent the Newell the opposite direction of where he is heading in the camper.
    Like I said... it's now a 3 card Monte or find the pea under the shell game.

And guess what? The cards and the shells will be shuffled until AFTER the Newell is SOLD in October in a PRIVATE SALE that WAS NOT ADVERTISED.

Wise up. He's so fucking predictable.

ROAD TRIP! This sounds awesome. Film it and upload the daily highlights to a YouTube channel to pay your expenses. This could go viral.

All you need now is a firm commitment from Rob. Rob Singer.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 799
Size:  1.55 MB

Reading thru the last few pages here nearly had me buckled over in laughter. And in the midst of all this is Alan admitting he's Andrew--the one and the same little man who takes his multiple failures in life out on women. Too bad he finally met his match in LV.

Everybody at least get your stories straight. Especially you Max. You spend so much time worrying about what I've done and the things I've bought that it's given you a few new dance steps.

I don't really know what this supposed bet is all about so here's the devastating synopsis for my detractors.

2011--we ordered a new Monaco class A to become full-timers for as long as we could take it. Our house sold within two weeks so we moved into an apt. Then the RV arrived early so I chose to break the short term lease to begin our new way of life. We went to Pahrump to learn RV living and after 9 months we took off on the road.

After a year the Monaco was one big lemon with massive failures and breakdowns (sounds like Alan right?) so I drove it back to the dealer and said goodbye. That's when we made the decision to get a premium RV.

Again, it's a 2011 just as the paperwork says. I put the title into a family member's name just as I do with most assets. We're not young any more, and gifting others is a great way to save them a bunch of hassle upon both our deaths. If anyone can't see the logic in that then you own next to nothing and have no family.

I learned to hate driving class A's. I never drove anything bigger than a full size sedan until the Monaco, and the 45' Newell hauling even a smaller car is a nightmare to me. That's why I almost always hire someone or ask our son to be a driver.

Everyone's fascination with all this is a hoot. Why does anybody care what I own or drive or what I do? I can tell you that the deeper you look the worse you'll feel, because my wife and I represent that part of America who've worked hard and earned what we do in retirement. And if any of you can't handle what I did with the DU play then I offer you my deepest condolences.

I have never seen or heard of any Newell being for rent or lease. My son is in the rig at this moment on his way to see friends in and nearby Texas.

Everyone is now all the more wiser. And I'll be clear. Other than one dinner I have set up, you really don't want to be bothering me and/or my wife.

And yes max, I'm certainly the luckiest man alive. Every RV park we stop at has one of those "elusive" Newell RV's.

Did you pay the federal gift taxes on these gifts above $11,000 per year (or less depending on the year)?

Deny, confuse, derail. Con man techniques. Right out of the textbooks.

https://gossrv.com/landing-page-newell/

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Did you pay the federal gift taxes on these gifts above $11,000 per year (or less depending on the year)?

Actually there is a lifetime exclusion on the Federal Gift Tax that's currently over $11,000,000. His wife would get one too. So unless they give away a bunch of those million+ dollar motor homes, they don't owe a dime in gift tax.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Reading thru the last few pages here nearly had me buckled over in laughter. And in the midst of all this is Alan admitting he's Andrew--the one and the same little man who takes his multiple failures in life out on women. Too bad he finally met his match in LV.

Everybody at least get your stories straight. Especially you Max. You spend so much time worrying about what I've done and the things I've bought that it's given you a few new dance steps.

I don't really know what this supposed bet is all about so here's the devastating synopsis for my detractors.

2011--we ordered a new Monaco class A to become full-timers for as long as we could take it. Our house sold within two weeks so we moved into an apt. Then the RV arrived early so I chose to break the short term lease to begin our new way of life. We went to Pahrump to learn RV living and after 9 months we took off on the road.

After a year the Monaco was one big lemon with massive failures and breakdowns (sounds like Alan right?) so I drove it back to the dealer and said goodbye. That's when we made the decision to get a premium RV.

Again, it's a 2011 just as the paperwork says. I put the title into a family member's name just as I do with most assets. We're not young any more, and gifting others is a great way to save them a bunch of hassle upon both our deaths. If anyone can't see the logic in that then you own next to nothing and have no family.

I learned to hate driving class A's. I never drove anything bigger than a full size sedan until the Monaco, and the 45' Newell hauling even a smaller car is a nightmare to me. That's why I almost always hire someone or ask our son to be a driver.

Everyone's fascination with all this is a hoot. Why does anybody care what I own or drive or what I do? I can tell you that the deeper you look the worse you'll feel, because my wife and I represent that part of America who've worked hard and earned what we do in retirement. And if any of you can't handle what I did with the DU play then I offer you my deepest condolences.

I have never seen or heard of any Newell being for rent or lease. My son is in the rig at this moment on his way to see friends in and nearby Texas.

Everyone is now all the more wiser. And I'll be clear. Other than one dinner I have set up, you really don't want to be bothering me and/or my wife.

And yes max, I'm certainly the luckiest man alive. Every RV park we stop at has one of those "elusive" Newell RV's.
    Sorry bruh. That bullshit shoveling is not working. And yes Newells are able to be rented for $5k per day, $25k per week, $100k per month. How does an owner of one of the rarest RVs not know this?
    I like how you think it's beneficial to load up a kid with increased liabilities....LMAO
    Your understanding of finance is always laughable. The Bill of Sale you tried to pass off was the best though.
    When can we meet up to check out the Newell?
    If nothing else we'll sit around the campfire outside the tow behind thing and roast some marshmallows and have a good laugh at your attempted con.

Edit:
    So, 6 years is a short term apartment lease?
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-25-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Actually there is a lifetime exclusion on the Federal Gift Tax that's currently over $11,000,000. His wife would get one too. So unless they give away a bunch of those million+ dollar motor homes, they don't owe a dime in gift tax.
    Check again. From Turbotax:

The annual federal gift tax exclusion allows you to give away up to $15,000 in 2019 to as many people as you wish without those gifts counting against your $11.4 million lifetime exemption. (After 2019, the $15,000 exclusion may be increased for inflation.)

Say you give two favored relatives $20,000 each in 2019 and give another relative $10,000. The $20,000 gifts are called taxable gifts because they exceed the $15,000 annual exclusion. But you won’t actually owe any gift tax unless you’ve exhausted your lifetime exemption amount.

Now, remember the law changed and when did he make the supposed transfer? Now read this:

https://www.schgroup.com/resource/bl...-and-jobs-act/

And finally let's go back a few years. From the IRS:

For 2004, the annual exclusion is $11,000. Therefore, you gener- ally can give up to $11,000 each to any number of people in 2004 and none of the gifts will be taxable. If you are married, both you and your spouse can separately give up to $11,000 to the same person in 2004 without making a taxable gift.

Remember, we're talking $1.3-million gifted.
    Last edited by AndrewG; 05-25-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Cute story Singer. You left something out about that 9 months in Pahrump, didn't ya? The food stamp issue with the state of Nevada?

So moving on. Boz's bet proposal to me had nothing to do with anything. Just a deflection. Right out of the Singer playbook. Boz really succeeded in deflecting things off topic on Rob's behalf. Whether he was doing so in cahoots with Rob or mickey or just being the dick that he has become on the internet isn't entirely clear, nor really matters. It created a distraction and that appears to be the intent.

Here is what this continues to be about.

1.) After the interview with Mike, both forum owners, Mike and Dan Druff here requested some proof of Rob's claim. So the "proof" Rob came up with was pictures of him in an RV that he was claiming was his. To Mike, Rob actually used the word "his" RV. Here he just inferred, saying Cindy took some pictures when they stopped.

2.) The RV that Rob took pictures in turned out not to be his, but an RV in the showroom at Arizona Luxury RV's. This is NOT in dispute. Anyone can call Arizona Luxury RV. The general manager knows all about this charade. And that means Rob directly lied to Mike Shackleford when he sent Mike pictures of "his" RV.

3.) Let's not even get into the obviously phony sales receipt, that a child could have come up with. Just focus on #1 and #2. That ends this story. Complete knock out in the first round. A Mike Tyson total destruction type of a knockout. There is no more. Rob doesn't get to come back talking shit after staggering around the ring for 10 minutes. It's over. And anyone not accepting that is just playing games.....Boz!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-25-2020 at 07:54 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Cute story Singer. You left something out about that 9 months in Pahrump, didn't ya? The food stamp issue with the state of Nevada?

So moving on. Boz's bet proposal to me had nothing to do with anything. Just a deflection. Right out of the Singer playbook. Boz really succeeded in deflecting things off topic on Rob's behalf. Whether he was doing so in cahoots with Rob or mickey or just being the dick that he has become on the internet isn't entirely clear, nor really matters. It created a distraction and that appears to be the intent.

Here is what this continues to be about.

1.) After the interview with Mike, both forum owners, Mike and Dan Druff here requested some proof of Rob's claim. So the "proof" Rob came up with was pictures of him in an RV that he was claiming was his. To Mike, Rob actually used the word "his" RV. Here he just inferred, saying Cindy took some pictures when they stopped.

2.) The RV that Rob took pictures in turned out not to be his, but an RV in the showroom at Arizona Luxury RV's. This is NOT in dispute. Anyone can call Arizona Luxury RV. The general manager knows all about this charade. And that means Rob directly lied to Mike Shackleford when he sent Mike pictures of "his" RV.

3.) Let's not even get into the obviously phone sales receipt, that a child could have come up with. Just focus on #1 and #2. That ends this story. Complete knock out in the first round. A Mike Tyson total destruction type of a knockout. There is no more. Rob doesn't get to come back talking shit after staggering around the ring for 10 minutes. It's over. And anyone not accepting that is just playing games.....Boz!
    Did you forget about the shower squeegee? At this point in the investigation I think it’s more about the shower squeegee than the Newall, or if Rob played the DUB.

Check again. From Turbotax:

The annual federal gift tax exclusion allows you to give away up to $15,000 in 2019 to as many people as you wish without those gifts counting against your $11.4 million lifetime exemption. (After 2019, the $15,000 exclusion may be increased for inflation.)

Say you give two favored relatives $20,000 each in 2019 and give another relative $10,000. The $20,000 gifts are called taxable gifts because they exceed the $15,000 annual exclusion. But you won’t actually owe any gift tax unless you’ve exhausted your lifetime exemption amount.

Now, remember the law changed and when did he make the supposed transfer? Now read this:

https://www.schgroup.com/resource/bl...-and-jobs-act/

And finally let's go back a few years. From the IRS:

For 2004, the annual exclusion is $11,000. Therefore, you gener- ally can give up to $11,000 each to any number of people in 2004 and none of the gifts will be taxable. If you are married, both you and your spouse can separately give up to $11,000 to the same person in 2004 without making a taxable gift.

Remember, we're talking $1.3-million gifted.
    Dude, you don't understand the meaning of Lifetime Exemption. Hopefully you don't work in estates. In 2011 it was $5,000,000. Per person. So $10,000,000 between husband and wife. What it means is you can give away up to the lifetime amount without ever paying any gift tax. The annual exclusion of $11,000 just means you can make annual gifts up to $11,000 (for both husband and wife) and that won't even count against your lifetime exemption.

Exactly--the gift over the annual exclusion is a "taxable" gift. However you don't pay gift tax. Rather, it uses up a part of your lifetime exclusion which is now in excess of 11 million.

The annual exclusion was actually 13,000 in 2011. $15,000 this year.

Please remember me if anyone needs to make large gifts-lol.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Sorry bruh. That bullshit shoveling is not working. And yes Newells are able to be rented for $5k per day, $25k per week, $100k per month. How does an owner of one of the rarest RVs not know this?
    I like how you think it's beneficial to load up a kid with increased liabilities....LMAO
    Your understanding of finance is always laughable. The Bill of Sale you tried to pass off was the best though.
    When can we meet up to check out the Newell?
    If nothing else we'll sit around the campfire outside the tow behind thing and roast some marshmallows and have a good laugh at your attempted con.

Edit:
    So, 6 years is a short term apartment lease?
    Maybe you and The Boz and Axel and Rob can go on road trip in Rob's RV...whatever it may be.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Exactly--the gift over the annual exclusion is a "taxable" gift. However you don't pay gift tax. Rather, it uses up a part of your lifetime exclusion which is now in excess of 11 million.
    You guys are arguing over something that didn't happen! It doesn't even matter what the taxable gift exclusion amount is. There was no tax gift! In 2011, Rob lived in a used RV (not a Newell) in a low rent RV park in Pahrump, Nevada (the arm pit of the world). That is the same year he got busted for food stamp fraud.

Don't allow Rob and his co-conspirators to get you guys side tracked like this.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information