Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to KJ over Singer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Simple bet at 8-1.

I’m willing to put up $2500 to your $20,000. I’m willing to bet Rob or a family member owns a Newell as of May 20th 2020.

The simple terms of the bet are Robert Argentino or a close family member (Son in law, daughter in law, daughter, son or wife) can provide a valid registration from any state or a title saying they own a 2008-2013 Newell motor home.

You have the option of having any state or lawyer prove it is a legitimate document.

I am willing to have Mike Shackleford, the “Wizard” hold all funds. I will have my money on deposit by 4PM Eastern Wednesday May 27th. You should be willing to do the same.

You have until 8AM Monday May 25th Eastern to accept this wager.

And Mike will be the arbiter of any debate on ownership.
    Last edited by The Boz; 05-24-2020 at 07:58 PM.

I will take that bet at $20,000 even money. I have no idea why you think there is odds involved? Only stipulation I will put on it is it has to be Rob or one of his children. I have no idea if his second cousin or wife's brother owns a Newell or an entire Island in the Pacific.

This is about Rob Singer. Least I remind you again. Rob claimed he purchased a 2011 Newell RV for 1.5 million dollars with the money from the DU bug. And as proof of that claim he offered pictures of him posing in a 2008 Newell RV at the dealership, 7 miles from his home.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I will take that bet at $20,000 even money. I have no idea why you think there is odds involved? Only stipulation I will put on it is it has to be Rob or one of his children. I have no idea if his second cousin or wife's brother owns a Newell or an entire Island in the Pacific.

This is about Rob Singer. Least I remind you again. Rob claimed he purchased a 2011 Newell RV for 1.5 million dollars with the money from the DU bug. And as proof of that claim he offered pictures of him posing in a 2008 Newell RV at the dealership, 7 miles from his home.
    So you are backing down? Why not take an easy $2500? I put the terms I am willing to wager up. 8-1 is no different than 1000-1 if you are so sure of your position. No hustle here, just asking for less than fair odds.

You know I’m willing to close the deal, so why not take my money? Finally there is a forum bet someone is willing to back up their bet with actual cash.

Surely you trust Mike to handle the cash. Easy $2500 for you. Why the hesitation?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

So you are backing down? Why not take an easy $2500? I put the terms I am willing to wager up. 8-1 is no different than 1000-1 if you are so sure of your position. No hustle here, just asking for less than fair odds.

You know I’m willing to close the deal, so why not take my money? Finally there is a forum bet someone is willing to back up their bet with actual cash.

Surely you trust Mike to handle the cash. Easy $2500 for you. Why the hesitation?
    I am not backing down Boz. I never accepted any such ridiculous bet that has nothing to do with the situation.

But how about this one: You think Trump is going to win re-election right? I will take 8-1 that Trump loses. Even if I thought Trump might win a close re-election, I would take 8-1 that he loses. That's what you are doing. Throwing out ridiculous odds on a bet that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I am not backing down Boz. I never accepted any such ridiculous bet that has nothing to do with the situation.

But how about this one: You think Trump is going to win re-election right? I will take 8-1 that Trump loses. Even if I thought Trump might win a close re-election, I would take 8-1 that he loses. That's what you are doing. Throwing out ridiculous odds on a bet that has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
    I agree. If Boz believes Rob's story, he should be willing to put stipulations on it that agree with Rob's story. He wants to take a bet that has little to do with Rob's story. Yes, Rob said he owns a Newell, but he also gave the year of it and when he bought it. Why doesn't Boz's bet cover those parts. Is it because Boz knows those stories are lies?

Boz's bet has little to do with Rob's actual story. That must mean Boz knows it's not true.

Wow, Max said 1000-1 odds were not fair since Singer is lying.

I respect you don’t need $2500, not many in America can say that.

I feel very comfortable this shows you have little confidence in what you have been saying.

I’ll let it up to others to decide your credibility in refusing this wager.

Either way, I’m sure it won’t affect your standing in the “AP community”.

That said the wager stands as listed.

I respect you don’t need $2500, not many in America can say that.

I feel very comfortable this shows you have little confidence in what you have been saying.

I’ll let it up to others to decide your credibility in refusing this wager.

That said the wager stands as listed.
    The wager has little to do with Rob's story. I don't know why anybody would take it. In fact, to me it indicates you also don't believe Rob's story.

Did MaxPen say that? Well then I would suggest you contact MaxPen about such a bet. Good luck with that.

You can make all the little comments about my standing in the AP community that you want. I network with a fairly significant number of players and know my standing among real AP's in the community. That is not to say they all appreciate, approve or even understand my participation on some message boards, such as this. But no one questions me as to what I do and my claims and that includes, several pretty big names in the AP community that I am lucky enough to call (internet) friends and network with.

What you are conflating, Boz, is the AP community with this forum, a forum of conspiracy theorists like yourself and haters that seem to hate people based on things completely unrelated to advantage play, gambling or anything else. So if you are implying that I might not fare too well in a poll on this site....you may be right. I have no idea.

I think you may be surprised by the results because I think there are people that will separate out that they may not like me for any number of reasons and whether they believe me. You know my saying "It doesn't take much to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking". I don't think there are really many that don't think I know what I am talking about. I guess the only question is how honest they would be if they don't like me for other reasons. Maybe you should do one if it interests you.

Simple bet at 8-1.

I’m willing to put up $2500 to your $20,000. I’m willing to bet Rob or a family member owns a Newell as of May 20th 2020.

The simple terms of the bet are Robert Argentino or a close family member (Son in law, daughter in law, daughter, son or wife) can provide a valid registration from any state or a title saying they own a 2008-2013 Newell motor home.

You have the option of having any state or lawyer prove it is a legitimate document.

I am willing to have Mike Shackleford, the “Wizard” hold all funds. I will have my money on deposit by 4PM Eastern Wednesday May 27th. You should be willing to do the same.

You have until 8AM Monday May 25th at 6AM eastern to accept this wager.

Boz, I'm curious where did you came up with 8 -1 odds? Nobody in his right mind would take this bet. Risk $20,000 to win $2,500. That's ridiculous.

I mean everybody, including you Boz, knows Rob doesn't own a Newell, but that doesn't mean he can't win this bet. I've been around the block more than once to understand how someone could pull this off. The date is suspicious and you know it. Rob said he owned it back in 2011. Why are you saying the date of ownership has to be as of May 20th, 2020?

And why are the dates of the Newell covering so many years, 2008 - 2013? This makes no sense. Rob said the one he bought was built in 2008. Everything about this smells fishy.

It sounds like you and Rob have some underhanded way to trick someone into this bet, and then pulling off some con job.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Simple bet at 8-1.

You have until 8AM Monday May 25th at 6AM eastern to accept this wager.

Boz, I'm curious where did you came up with 8 -1 odds? Nobody in his right mind would take this bet. Risk $20,000 to win $2,500. That's ridiculous.

I mean everybody, including you Boz, knows Rob doesn't own a Newell, but that doesn't mean he can't win this bet. I've been around the block more than once to understand how someone could pull this off. The date is suspicious and you know it. Rob said he owned it back in 2011. Why are you saying the date of ownership has to be May 20th, 2020?

And why are the dates of the Newell covering so many years, 2008 - 2013? This makes no sense. Rob said the one he bought was built in 2008. Everything about this smells fishy.

It sounds like you and Rob have some underhanded way to trick someone into this bet, and then pulling off some con job.
    Not at all, and if I was it would be for much more. Only risking what I am willing to lose on what I see as a good opportunity. There are so many variables here, I want to cover my ass on the years.

It’s a worthwhile wager to put everyone on the spot and might finish this thing once and for all. And regardless of my feelings on the Wizard, I do trust his integrity in a situation like this.

And by the way, Rob's claim is pretty specific: That in 2013, he purchased a 2011 Newell RV. Did you not see the bill of sale?

2008 has nothing to do with anything. According to Rob's fairytale, in 2008 he was just going into year 4 of the double up Bug.

The only reason 2008 has come into the picture is because when Rob drove 7 miles from his home to Arizona Luxury RV's, to take pictures in a RV at their showroom, they didn't have a 2011, so he posed inside a 2008 instead. (we need better laughing emoji's)

And by the way, Rob's claim is pretty specific: That in 2013, he purchased a 2011 Newell RV. Did you not see the bill of sale?

2008 has nothing to do with anything. According to Rob's fairytale, in 2008 he was just going into year 4 of the double up Bug.

The only reason 2008 has come into the picture is because when Rob drove 7 miles from his home to Arizona Luxury RV's, to take pictures in a RV at their showroom, they didn't have a 2011, so he posed inside a 2008 instead. (we need better laughing emoji's)
    Good point Kj! I have hard time keeping track of the Newell Rob's modeling in and the one he claimed to have bought.

Good point Kj! I have hard time keeping track of the Newell Rob's modeling in and the one he claimed to have bought.
    It's pretty clear. Rob claims his 2011 has the exact same interior as the 2008 I found on the internet. According to Rob, Newell produced that interior for 5 years. His red themed interior matches the red stripe of his exterior pic. See, we're all stupid.... LMAO

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

It's pretty clear. Rob claims his 2011 has the exact same interior as the 2008 I found on the internet. According to Rob, Newell produced that interior for 5 years. His red themed interior matches the red stripe of his exterior pic. See, we're all stupid.... LMAO
    And we all know by now these Newells put their shower squeegees in the exact same spot. That's how you know it's a Newell.

Ok, so in comparing the exterior of the RV that Rob posed in at Arizona Luxury RVs, with the exterior of the RV that Rob had mickey post, the exteriors and design are not the same.

So Rob would have you believe the exteriors are not the same but the interiors are exactly the same for all years and models for 5+ years? I don't know, doesn't sound right to me.

Also if you are spending a million and a half for an RV, and that is what Rob claims for a USED Newell, so what do they sell for new? So anyway at 1.5 million or more, you don't get to customize the interior or pick different customized features? At 1.5 million PLUS, you get a cookie cutter, standard everything looking just like all the other models for a several year period? THAT doesn't sound right to me either. I mean this stuff is way out of my league so I don't know, but it just doesn't pass the common sense test.

Ok, so in comparing the exterior of the RV that Rob posed in at Arizona Luxury RVs, with the exterior of the RV that Rob had mickey post, the exteriors and design are not the same.

So Rob would have you believe the exteriors are not the same but the interiors are exactly the same for all years and models for 5+ years? I don't know, doesn't sound right to me.

Also if you are spending a million and a half for an RV, and that is what Rob claims for a USED Newell, so what do they sell for new? So anyway at 1.5 million or more, you don't get to customize the interior or pick different customized features? At 1.5 million PLUS, you get a cookie cutter, standard everything looking just like all the other models for a several year period? THAT doesn't sound right to me either. I mean this stuff is way out of my league so I don't know, but it just doesn't pass the common sense test.
    Good point Kj! And on top of that, for $1.5 million you still have to put the shower squeegee in the exact same spot every time. You'd think if you paid that much money they would give you some leeway on where you put it.

It makes about as much sense as 2 different owners keeping the same "original" bedspreads and throw pillows for a decade or so.....
    This shit is so absurd that it's not as much fun as it could be if Rob would have crafted his bullshit better. Now he's hiding out on the road trying to get stageboy Mickey to save the day.

I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members.

I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members.
    Careful. The more money that's in escrow the more likely things can be created.

I'm still waiting for Rob to send a pic of him laying in the camper bed with the squeegee and throw pillows from the Newell. An easy $500 for a few minutes effort.
    I won't hold my breath.

Thread Information