Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
I will put up the $20k to win $2500 that the Newell Rob posed in is not his, his kid's, or kid's spouse. The only thing I want is an agreeable settlement date and an outline of how you are going to prove that it is his or his immediate family members.
Awww yea, so is The Boz - The Bitch or what??

It is so funny people make up odds then try to call out the other person for not taking them. KJ is perfectly reasonable and also wanting the bet to cover what Rob claimed to be the truth. There could be some form of trickery here. Boz has been saying repeated Rob has some big plan. I still find it hard to believe Rob's pictures in the RV were a serious attempt at convincing anyone.
Rob has no big plan. I get why people think that, because Rob has carefully orchestrated this years long troll pretty cleverly, always avoiding anything that would get him caught like offering any kind of proof.

And that is going to be his downfall. It goes back to during the interview when Rob said "after all these years he just HAD to tell someone". And Mike responded "why?" If Rob story were true, which it isn't, this little episode of "having to tell" some one is probably going to have consequences with the IRS. Rob thinks the statue of limitations is over but that is only for criminal charges. They can still go after him for civil charges which would include, payment of taxes due plus fines and penalties, not to mention the cost of defending the case. His interview with Mike probably guarantees IRS involvement at some point.

So Rob is probably going to have to go through all that in the near future for a situation that is all made up. Which means in the end, he won't be convicted because his story is fantasy stuff written by a fiction writer. But it is still going to probably cost him to defend this made up stuff. So if this happens, his desire to tell this made up, stolen, story will cost him money. Maybe that is some kind of poetic justice or Karma (if it plays out that way).